PDA

View Full Version : I apologize...please eject me!

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 10:59 AM
I think I might have maybe possibly accidentally misspelled a word in one of my recent post. :(

I know this is unacceptable to most posters, so I feel the only way to make things right is for my posting rights to be taken away. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 11:05 AM
LOL

there are worse things - like having multiple treads about the same game or team or situation, you get the picture ;)

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL

there are worse things - like having multiple treads about the same game or team or situation, you get the picture ;)

Well, as long as I didn't commit the one of the worst DLow crimes I guess I can stay! :D

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Exactly!

don't forget about the Sonora story

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Well, as long as I didn't commit the one of the worst DLow crimes I guess I can stay! :D

Look at that horrible sentence! :eek:

I jacked that up! :doh:

Maybe I should be ejected for just being flat out retarded! :(

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Look at that horrible sentence! :eek:

I jacked that up! :doh:

Maybe I should be ejected for just being flat out retarded! :(

Then I should be ejected too b/c I understood it!!! HAHAHA :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-30-2007, 11:16 AM
I think I might have maybe possibly accidentally misspelled a word in one of my recent post. :(

I know this is unacceptable to most posters, so I feel the only way to make things right is for my posting rights to be taken away. :rolleyes:
Then I don't know that there will be anybody left on the board- I know all the Snyder posters will be gone!!:devil:

Ranger Mom
Then I should be ejected too b/c I understood it!!! HAHAHA :D

Ditto!!!

I would misspell lots more words if it wasn't for this "Mozilla spell checker"

:p

block&tackle

I agree, you should lose your posting rights. After all, nothing proves how worthless your football opinion is more than misspelling a word (unless that opinion agrees with mine). Plus it shows that however good your football team is, it is pointless because the academics must suck.

However, unless you substituted "your" for "you're", the loss of posting rights should only be temporary. I may be new around here but even I know that we can't have any of that.

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by block&tackle
I agree, you should lose your posting rights. After all, nothing proves how worthless your football opinion is more than misspelling a word (unless that opinion agrees with mine). Plus it shows that however good your football team is, it is pointless because the academics must suck.

However, unless you substituted "your" for "you're", the loss of posting rights should only be temporary. I may be new around here but even I know that we can't have any of that.

Now I just have to decide which one of my schools to blame my poor spelling on!

block&tackle
10-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Doesn't matter. All mistakes will be blamed on the school that you happen to be supporting in the offending post, or on any school that the readers can associate you with in any way.

BobcatBenny
10-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Just blame the school that taught you Engish! :D

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

Heck, I blame the school that taught me Spanish!

I used to be a great speller, but once I learned spanish, it confused me on how to spell English!

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

I believe all the schools I attended were supposed to teach me some aspect of English.

I guess I will blame them all!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Then I don't know that there will be anybody left on the board- I know all the Snyder posters will be gone!!:devil:

:mad: :mad:

Hey now....Don't lump us all together. Some of us know how to spell.

Ranger Mom
10-30-2007, 11:36 AM
I believe all the schools I attended were supposed to teach me some aspect of English.

I guess I will blame them all!

Their, their....you can't blame them, there doing the best they can given they're lack of adequate resources.

WOW...do you know how hard that was for me to write that way?? :)

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Their, their....you can't blame them, there doing the best they can given they're lack of adequate resources.

http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/dazed053.gif how hard? :D

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

That almost made my brain explode! :mad:

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 11:41 AM
That almost made my brain explode! :mad:

http://www.cross-stitch-board.com/forum/images/smilies/blah4.gif

RedWhiteBlue
10-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
:mad: :mad:

Hey now....Don't lump us all together. Some of us know how to spell.
Okay- I shouldn't have said- "all".... I should have said, "some". I stand corrected.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Okay- I shouldn't have said- "all".... I should have said, "some". I stand corrected.

They're thats better. ;) :D

LH Panther Mom
10-30-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL

Or pissing and moaning about the choice of GotW. :mad: :mad: