PDA

View Full Version : Who will lead D23 in rushing this year?

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Who do y'all think will be the leading rusher for D23 this year?

I'm going with Pratt 1600+

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 10:25 AM
I know Fitzhenry is in the lead right now, but Pratt could hawk that boy down.

Bull19
10-30-2007, 10:26 AM
another worthless poll and thread....i think everyone already knows the answer

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 10:27 AM
where do they stand right now?

buff4life
10-30-2007, 10:48 AM
only thing that may stop Fitz from being the leading rusher is the last game against smithville where he might only play 2 quarters...

BUT if you count over the entire season meaning the playoffs too...Fitz will win that battle,

Pratt better have more than 1600+ to beat fitz

gtownfan
10-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Fitz has about 1350 in 7 games. Pratt will have one extra game on him due to the hempstead forfeit to Giddings.

So Pratt would be my choice!

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Bull19

You are so negative. If you don't like the poll why bother to post? Every thread that I see, you are there being negative. On the count of three, let's exhale together. Life is too short to be so grumpy all the time.

Good Question because all of the mention are great backs! And if we knew the answer to everything we would all be millionaires by now. :D

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 10:55 AM
I think it will be Brock Fitzhenry. He runs more than anyone else by far. Unless Pratt has two more three hundred yard games, it will be Fitzhenry.

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
only thing that may stop Fitz from being the leading rusher is the last game against smithville where he might only play 2 quarters...

BUT if you count over the entire season meaning the playoffs too...Fitz will win that battle,

Pratt better have more than 1600+ to beat fitz

How many yards does Fitzhenry have? Did he play the whole game against Smithville last year? Oh and don't think Smithville is just a pushover. We thought the same thing and we were losing at the half. Just watch out because they come out fired up and ready to play.

buff4life
10-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
How many yards does Fitzhenry have? Did he play the whole game against Smithville last year? Oh and don't think Smithville is just a pushover. We thought the same thing and we were losing at the half. Just watch out because they come out fired up and ready to play.

He played the first half against smithville last year, and only ran it 8 times i think, i could be wrong.

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by gtownfan
Fitz has about 1350 in 7 games. Pratt will have one extra game on him due to the hempstead forfeit to Giddings.

So Pratt would be my choice!

so fgitzhenry only has 1350 yards. if so then i am changing my choice to dexter pratt. i thought he had way more than that

buff4life
10-30-2007, 11:13 AM
so fgitzhenry only has 1350 yards. if so then i am changing my choice to dexter pratt. i thought he had way more than that

how many yards does Pratt have?

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I think the biggest question is where do the backs stand at this point as far as total rushing yardage? Does anyone have the numbers?

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 11:59 AM

1295 and he is averaging over 10 yards per carry

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 12:24 PM

You're a worthless poster. Everything you have to say is always negative.

buff4life
10-30-2007, 12:30 PM
1295 and he is averaging over 10 yards per carry

so fitz has more yards than him, yet your still picking Pratt huh?

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 12:33 PM

Hey, you never know...Stuff happens.

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 01:23 PM

He is only leading by 55 yards. Pratt will get at least 150 yards against Caldwell and so much more on La Grange. I think he will be able to pass him up.

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Not that stats matter anyway, it is all about going to the playoffs and winning

buff4life
10-30-2007, 01:25 PM
He is only leading by 55 yards. Pratt will get at least 150 yards against Caldwell and so much more on La Grange. I think he will be able to pass him up.

and fitz has Bellville, last two times we've played them he has over 500 yds and 10 tds...

and then smithville, and if they keep the game reasonable, brock will stay in, i would say fitz easily has 400+..

but as you say, we'll see...

RattlerDude
10-30-2007, 01:25 PM

Whats the answer?

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
and fitz has Bellville, last two times we've played them he has over 500 yds and 10 tds...

and then smithville, and if they keep the game reasonable, brock will stay in, i would say fitz easily has 400+..

but as you say, we'll see...

Still though, its not unreasonable to say Pratt could do it.

buff4life
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Still though, its not unreasonable to say Pratt could do it.

your right, its not unreasonable...

he will be the biggest person on the field, and he SHOULD get the ball 80% of the time, but yall's coaches seem to be pass happy a little too much...

Darren
10-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Given Giddings last 2 opponents I think that Brock will seal up the leading rusher in the district.

It's not like we are going to pass.

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:08 PM

he will be the biggest person on the field, and he SHOULD get the ball 80% of the time, but yall's coaches seem to be pass happy a little too much...

Yeah, he should get at least 25-30 carries game, but the passing game works as well. So, I guess whatever works, because Pratt is not a half-bad reciever as well.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Fitzhenry...Navasota is likely to play Needville and be one and done in playoffs.

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Fitzhenry...Navasota is likely to play Needville and be one and done in playoffs.

Are you even remotely serious?

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Are you even remotely serious? Yes...yall have a great coach played against him when he was at Robinson. 1996 was the last time yall made it out of the first round of playoffs.

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes...yall have a great coach played against him when he was at Robinson. 1996 was the last time yall made it out of the first round of playoffs.

1996 has absolutely nothing to do with 2007.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:20 PM
1996 has absolutely nothing to do with 2007. Track record...Needville has some studs as does Navasota they could wind up losing is all that I am saying.

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Track record...Needville has some studs as does Navasota they could wind up losing is all that I am saying.

Or they could get the crap beat out of them is what I'm saying.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Or they could get the crap beat out of them is what I'm saying. Won't happen. Both teams are two good. 14 point victory by the winner at the most.

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Won't happen. Both teams are two good. 14 point victory by the winner at the most.

It could happen.

IHStangFan
10-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Track record...Needville has some studs as does Navasota they could wind up losing is all that I am saying. yeah...I find some humor in the fact that these Navasota characters seem to think they're just gonna roll over D24 without any problem whatsoever. They've already credited themselves w/ the win in the first round. LOL.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:25 PM
It could happen. Needville's two losses were by a combined score of 6 to Sealy and Columbus.

Navasota's two losses were by a combined score of 21.

If this matchup happens.
Needville 24
Navasota 14

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Needville's two losses were by a combined score of 6 to Sealy and Columbus.

Navasota's two losses were by a combined score of 21.

If this matchup happens.
Needville 24
Navasota 14

Are two losses were to notable teams to.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Are two losses were to notable teams to. Okay you lost all credibility with me using "are," haha!

That is true but so is Needville's. Although Sealy is down this year they are still Sealy and you cannot count them out and Columbus is a 1 loss team so there teams are just as notable.

IHStangFan
10-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I think Navasota is good...there is no doubt there, but I think Needville and D24 are being overlooked by the D23 projected reps. Navasota supposedly has some speed and likes to pass the ball? Needville defendes the pass VERY well...and if you can't defend the run, Needville is gonna pound it down your throat. You don't see too many huge rushing stats out of Needville like you do Navasota or Giddings. Reason being is we have 4 good RBs that alternate in and out...Navasota has 1 stud...then everyone else. To say this game is going to be a blowout is to grossly under-estimate a good Needville team. Navasota has a good shot at winning as does Needville, but I HIGHLY doubt either team "gets their butts kicked"

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Okay you lost all credibility with me using "are," haha!

That is true but so is Needville's. Although Sealy is down this year they are still Sealy and you cannot count them out and Columbus is a 1 loss team so there teams are just as notable.

Yeah, that's a grammatical error on my part, my bad. Still doesn't take away the fact that we loss to better teams than Sealy and Columbus.

Old Tiger
10-30-2007, 05:31 PM
I should also mention that I am not taking anything away from Nastysota because they are good but you talk as if they are the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Bull19
10-30-2007, 05:33 PM
I should also mention that I am not taking anything away from Nastysota because they are good but you talk as if they are the second coming of Jesus Christ.

ditto that

Rattlesnake_08
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I think Navasota is good...there is no doubt there, but I think Needville and D24 are being overlooked by the D23 projected reps. Navasota supposedly has some speed and likes to pass the ball? Needville defendes the pass VERY well...and if you can't defend the run, Needville is gonna pound it down your throat. You don't see too many huge rushing stats out of Needville like you do Navasota or Giddings. Reason being is we have 4 good RBs that alternate in and out...Navasota has 1 stud...then everyone else. To say this game is going to be a blowout is to grossly under-estimate a good Needville team. Navasota has a good shot at winning as does Needville, but I HIGHLY doubt either team "gets their butts kicked"

Yeah, probably so. In all honesty though, I still do believe Navasota would, and I'm just saying that because I'm from Navasota.

IHStangFan
I should also mention that I am not taking anything away from Nastysota because they are good but you talk as if they are the second coming of Jesus Christ. exactly...don't count your chickens...ask Gilmer.

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Well, only time will tell. Both teams should focus on getting into the playoffs. If there is a Navasota vs Needville matchup, I don't see them losing to of all teams, Needville. Needville, you don't have the D to keep the Rattlers from scoring more than 14 points. If you did, you would have beaten a down Sealy Tiger team and a Colombus Cardinal team that doesn't even campare to the Rattlers when it comes to speed and talent.

I'm also unclear on how not getting out of the first round since 1996 has to do with 2007. Speaking of 1996, that 1996 team would have easily won state that year had we been in 3A. Also, since 1996, the Rattlers have only been in 3A for four years now. Going from a team that ran 98% of the time to a team that is running a spread offense very effective, this isn't the Rattlers from the past. I think that it is also safe to say that had Navasota been running the same offense that they are running today, the wouldn't have lost in OT to Caldwell in the first round.

IHStangFan
10-30-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Well, only time will tell. Both teams should focus on getting into the playoffs. If there is a Navasota vs Needville matchup, I don't see them losing to of all teams, Needville. Needville, you don't have the D to keep the Rattlers from scoring more than 14 points. If you did, you would have beaten a down Sealy Tiger team and a Colombus Cardinal team that doesn't even campare to the Rattlers when it comes to speed and talent.

I'm also unclear on how not getting out of the first round since 1996 has to do with 2007. Speaking of 1996, that 1996 team would have easily won state that year had we been in 3A. Also, since 1996, the Rattlers have only been in 3A for four years now. In addition, this is a new generation of Rattlers. Going from a team that ran 98% of the time to a team that is running a spread offence very effective, this isn't the Rattlers from the past. I think that it is also safe to say that had Navasota been running the same offense that they are running today, the wouldn't have lost in OT to Caldwell in the first round. I love the team A beats team B so team A will kill team C logic. It's usually about 0% accurate. To say that is just silly. I really DO hope there is a Navasota / Needville matchup. You want to point out losses...Sealy is on the rise, mark my words. They have a new coach up there that is well versed in winning and playing for state titles. Columbus has a HUGE line and a good running game. They are no slouches. Either of these teams would give any team on Navasota's schedule a game. Your losses are to Giddings and Madisonville, that's valid...but your wins are not very impressive.

Navasota Rattlers
Aug 31...@ Madisonville, L 14-28
Sep 07...Hempstead, W 43-0
Sep 14...OPEN
Sep 21...@ Hearne, W 24-16
Sep 28...Cleveland, W 21-14
Oct 05...Coldspring, W 54-30
Oct 12...@ Bellville*, W 35-25
Oct 19...Giddings*, L 14-21
Oct 26...@ Smithville*, W 49-29
Nov 02...Caldwell*
Nov 09...@ La Grange*

so tell me...which of your wins are supposed to be overly impressive?

and just for argument sake here is Needville's schedule:

Needville Bluejays
Aug 31...@ Santa Fe (4A), W 14-0 (game was called early in 2nd Q)
Sep 07...Port Lavaca Calhoun(4A), W 28-14
Sep 14...OPEN
Sep 22...@ Houston Sharpstown, W 52-12
Sep 28...Columbus*, L 21-24 OT
Oct 05...@ Sweeny*, W 36-12
Oct 12...@ Sealy*, L 28-31
Oct 19...Brookshire Royal*, W 23-3
Oct 26...@ West Columbia*, W 40-17
Nov 02...Stafford*
Nov 09...@ Wharton*

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2007, 05:52 PM
exactly...don't count your chickens...ask Gilmer.

No one is counting chickens. Heck, no one was thinking about a match up with the BlueJays. If you aren't aware, we have the Caldwell Hornets this Friday, so we can really care less at this point about a "possible" matchup with Needville. Plus, the topic of the thread was, who will lead D23 in rushing this year? So, for all you who have put in your two senses about playing Needville, losing in the first round, and being the second coming of Jesus Christ, get a life! When and if we play the BlueJays, we will discuss that topic at that time. Until then, good luck to both teams as they fight to get into the playoffs.

IHStangFan
10-30-2007, 05:55 PM
No one is counting chickens. Heck, no one was thinking about a match up with the BlueJays. If you aren't aware, we have the Caldwell Hornets this Friday, so we can really care less at this point about a "possible" matchup with Needville. I'm well aware...and you could have fooled me. :) Have a nice evening.

orangeblood
10-30-2007, 08:57 PM

Xavier Can tu be the leading rusher................. 2 games left and remember Elgin game was canceled due to weather.....

Rattlesnake_08
10-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by orangeblood
Xavier Can tu be the leading rusher................. 2 games left and remember Elgin game was canceled due to weather.....

Cantu is a good running back, how come he didn't play varsity last year?

buff4life
10-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Hempstead forfeited against us...that would have been an EASY 200...

orangeblood
10-31-2007, 08:07 AM
Hempstead forfeited against us...that would have been an EASY 200...

Yeah X had over 200 against Elgin the year before when he was ruled inelgibile. The Giddings game didn't help Him but will see what happens in Navasota and Bellville......

navscanmaster
10-31-2007, 08:22 AM
As said before, unless Dexter has two more 300 yard performances, which is unlikely, but not beyond him, Brock will win this one. Bellville will probably play him just as good as LaGrange and Caldwell did, and he still put over 200 on both of them. And if Dexter put up 366 on 18 carries against the Tigers, then I think Brock will have some poor statistician searching for new batteries on his calculator.

RattlerDude
11-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Yeah X had over 200 against Elgin the year before when he was ruled inelgibile. The Giddings game didn't help Him but will see what happens in Navasota and Bellville......

Do you know why he was ruled ineligible? He was on JV last year wasn't he?

RattlerDude
11-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Okay you lost all credibility with me using "are," haha!

Yeah, you really can count Sealy out. You are just trying to make that lost to a sorry team look not as bad as it really is

Bull19
11-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Yeah, you really can count Sealy out. You are just trying to make that lost to a sorry team look not as bad as it really is

:confused: :confused:

RattlerDude
11-01-2007, 08:54 AM
I love the team A beats team B so team A will kill team C logic. It's usually about 0% accurate. To say that is just silly. I really DO hope there is a Navasota / Needville matchup. You want to point out losses...Sealy is on the rise, mark my words. They have a new coach up there that is well versed in winning and playing for state titles. Columbus has a HUGE line and a good running game. They are no slouches. Either of these teams would give any team on Navasota's schedule a game. Your losses are to Giddings and Madisonville, that's valid...but your wins are not very impressive.

Navasota Rattlers
Aug 31...@ Madisonville, L 14-28
Sep 07...Hempstead, W 43-0
Sep 14...OPEN
Sep 21...@ Hearne, W 24-16
Sep 28...Cleveland, W 21-14
Oct 05...Coldspring, W 54-30
Oct 12...@ Bellville*, W 35-25
Oct 19...Giddings*, L 14-21
Oct 26...@ Smithville*, W 49-29
Nov 02...Caldwell*
Nov 09...@ La Grange*

so tell me...which of your wins are supposed to be overly impressive?

and just for argument sake here is Needville's schedule:

Needville Bluejays
Aug 31...@ Santa Fe (4A), W 14-0 (game was called early in 2nd Q)
Sep 07...Port Lavaca Calhoun(4A), W 28-14
Sep 14...OPEN
Sep 22...@ Houston Sharpstown, W 52-12
Sep 28...Columbus*, L 21-24 OT
Oct 05...@ Sweeny*, W 36-12
Oct 12...@ Sealy*, L 28-31
Oct 19...Brookshire Royal*, W 23-3
Oct 26...@ West Columbia*, W 40-17
Nov 02...Stafford*
Nov 09...@ Wharton*

NO Sealy is not on the rise. They are not good. Count them out and stop making them sound like they are more than they are just because they beat ya'll.

Bull19
11-01-2007, 08:58 AM
NO Sealy is not on the rise. They are not good. Count them out and stop making them sound like they are more than they are just because they beat ya'll.

actually sealy IS on the rise, if you would have saw them play bellville, and now see them play they are two totally different teams

RattlerDude
11-01-2007, 09:19 AM
actually sealy IS on the rise, if you would have saw them play bellville, and now see them play they are two totally different teams

I hope they make it to the playoffs over Needville. The district champ should be undefeated in that district. I was just looking and that is one of the weakest districts I have seen. The only reason why they have winning records is because of their sorry district

Bull19
11-01-2007, 09:21 AM
I hope they make it to the playoffs over Needville. The district champ should be undefeated in that district. I was just looking and that is one of the weakest districts I have seen. The only reason why they have winning records is because of their sorry district

every team in that district has a lose, so it will be hard to have an undefeated dc......yes the district is weak, but dont think a couple of those teams arent good enought to upset navasota because they are

RattlerDude
11-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah, you really can count Sealy out. You are just trying to make that lost to a sorry team look not as bad as it really is .

Never mind, I hope to count them in over Needville just so Needville can shut their mouths.

Rattlesnake_08
11-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Y'all should start a seperate Needville/Navasota thread, and leave this thread to discuss the great rushers we have in District 23-3A.

State_In_08
11-01-2007, 10:15 AM

Go figure, a Giddings fan calling us pass happy. ;) Kidding.

We have some good recievers, so we use them. The reason our offense is so good is because we can balance it out with the pass and the run. Brandal Jackson (#4) is a great reciever that can get any jump ball in the endzone, and Thomas Sweed (#3, yes, Limas Sweed's cousin) is a young guy that is only gonna get better. If we can hand the ball to Pratt 20 times a game and pass it 15-20 times, thats great balance.

buff4life
11-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by State_In_08
Go figure, a Giddings fan calling us pass happy. ;) Kidding.

We have some good recievers, so we use them. The reason our offense is so good is because we can balance it out with the pass and the run. Brandal Jackson (#4) is a great reciever that can get any jump ball in the endzone, and Thomas Sweed (#3, yes, Limas Sweed's cousin) is a young guy that is only gonna get better. If we can hand the ball to Pratt 20 times a game and pass it 15-20 times, thats great balance.

14 points? awesome O

State_In_08
11-01-2007, 02:08 PM
14 points? awesome O

Considering it is the #1 team in the state of Texas for 3A, yes, I'd say it was a pretty good game for our offense, since your defense is so good right?

buff4life
11-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by State_In_08
Considering it is the #1 team in the state of Texas for 3A, yes, I'd say it was a pretty good game for our offense, since your defense is so good right?

How about the 14 to Madisonville, the 21 to a bad Cleveland team, and 24 to Hearne?...

not to prolific there, I'm not saying its the talent because i think its there, but the playcalling isn't

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Navasota, Giddings, and Caldwell can and will dominate any team from district 24-3A. End of that! BTW, I can't wait to play Needville. I want to see what their supporters have to say after the loss to Navasota...And, the score will not even be close. I promise you that!

Brock will be the leading rusher in 23-3A.

Bull19
11-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Navasota, Giddings, and Caldwell can and will dominate any team from district 24-3A. End of that! BTW, I can't wait to play Needville. I want to see what their supporters have to say after the loss to Navasota...And, the score will not even be close. I promise you that!

Brock will be the leading rusher in 23-3A.

:eek: :eek: calm down man, if you remember last year bellville dominated columbia in the season, and then come playoff time it was and done for bellville......district isnt even over yet, needville should be the last thing on yalls mind, yall should worry about getting through district injury free before saying you will blow out yalls first round opponent.....and just to let you know navasota isnt officially in yet.

navscanmaster
11-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Attention Navasota fans: Whether or not you feel like you are being prodded by others on this board, show some damn class. We are really trying to shed that "Nastysota" image, because we are a progressive town with way more good people than bad, contrary to popular opinion. I could care less who our opponent is, and they are right. We have not made the playoffs yet, and if we overlook the next two teams the way some of you are overlooking an opponent we don't even know if we will play yet, then we will be sitting at home talking about how good Pratt is at power forward. And without a doubt, some of you will disappear from this board until Navasota gets to about 5 wins next year, and then reappear. I unfortunately don't know any of you personally, but represent Navasota well and stop talking crap. You don't have to defend the Rattlers on this board, the mods will stop any personal attacks themselves, and the boys will defend themselves from the haters on the field. Back to rushing, please, no more posts on anything other than these talented rushers that we have in district 23, and if you have a problem with something I said, PM me, keep it off this board.;)

Rattlesnake_08
11-01-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm starting to regret starting this thread, not because it is "worthless," but because no one wants to discuss the great rushers that District 23-3A has. Instead, everyone wants to talk trash about things that don't even matter (at least not yet). I know, I'm guilty too, but let's leave the trash talk for the playoffs alone until the time comes.

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2007, 11:39 PM
:eek: :eek: calm down man, if you remember last year bellville dominated columbia in the season, and then come playoff time it was and done for bellville......district isnt even over yet, needville should be the last thing on yalls mind, yall should worry about getting through district injury free before saying you will blow out yalls first round opponent.....and just to let you know navasota isnt officially in yet.

Im calm, just having some fun...lol...Yes, I know that the Rattlers aren't in yet. Hopefully we can change all of that tonight. Good luck to Bellville as well....

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Attention Navasota fans: Whether or not you feel like you are being prodded by others on this board, show some damn class. We are really trying to shed that "Nastysota" image, because we are a progressive town with way more good people than bad, contrary to popular opinion. I could care less who our opponent is, and they are right. We have not made the playoffs yet, and if we overlook the next two teams the way some of you are overlooking an opponent we don't even know if we will play yet, then we will be sitting at home talking about how good Pratt is at power forward. And without a doubt, some of you will disappear from this board until Navasota gets to about 5 wins next year, and then reappear. I unfortunately don't know any of you personally, but represent Navasota well and stop talking crap. You don't have to defend the Rattlers on this board, the mods will stop any personal attacks themselves, and the boys will defend themselves from the haters on the field. Back to rushing, please, no more posts on anything other than these talented rushers that we have in district 23, and if you have a problem with something I said, PM me, keep it off this board.;)

Well, I am representing Navasota very well. By nature, I talk alot of noise. No, I'm not in it to make anyone look bad. I'm just here to have fun. I enjoy the dialogues that we share on here. You really do learn alot about teams, their towns, and the individual posters. I, for one, would love to see Navasota not only make it to the playoffs but go all the way to state. I have been a supportor of Rattler Sports since a child as I too played as a Fang and a Rattler. So, no matter the outcome, I will always support them. Sorry, if it may seem that I am getting a little carried away, but I don't mean a thing by it. I am very competitive. I guess you can blame my parents for that...lol. Anyways, I truely wish every team the best. Good Luck to all and go Rattlers!

Rattlesnake_08
11-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Amazing how far off topic we get at times...Lol.

Old Tiger
11-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Amazing how far off topic we get at times...Lol. some pickles make better cucumbers :)

Rattlesnake_08
11-02-2007, 12:44 PM
some pickles make better cucumbers :)

Nice analogy.

State_In_08
11-02-2007, 02:00 PM
How about the 14 to Madisonville, the 21 to a bad Cleveland team, and 24 to Hearne?...

not to prolific there, I'm not saying its the talent because i think its there, but the playcalling isn't

Madisonville is a lot better than your realizing.

21 points to Cleveland and 24 to Hearne while running basic running plays (draws, sweeps) and not adjusting to their defensive playcalling. Fedora knows his opponent and whether or not he needs to pull out all the stops against them.