PDA

View Full Version : Not a Morning Person? (NF)

BobcatBenny
10-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I think this is more common than you know! :D

Not a Morning Person (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_4ugJX4h74)

44INAROW
10-29-2007, 10:26 PM
without reading the article - I can say with 100% certainty - I am NOT a morning person.. Once I get going, I am fine, but leave me alone for an hour when I first get up. :D

bobcat1
10-30-2007, 04:23 AM
That is cheep.....cheep!

DU_stud04
10-30-2007, 06:17 AM
i just now stopped laughing, still cant breathe :clap: :clap: :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
10-30-2007, 08:38 AM
wowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-30-2007, 08:39 AM
I normally wake up in a good mood.

I was in a good mood this morning, UNTIL I watched that video....now I am kinda sad and depressed!!

Poor little chick!:(

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 08:52 AM
:eek: :evillol: :eek: :evillol:

I'm not a morning person either, but I don't think I'd ever resort to killing something/one! :thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :evillol: :eek: :evillol:

I'm not a morning person either, but I don't think I'd ever resort to killing something/one! :thinking:

LOL!! On our way to Snyder the other night there was a turtle crossing the road. Lori swerved a little and passed right over...the Suburban behind us NAILED it.

We saw the whole lovely "splash" in the side mirrors....I never knew turtles had so much liquid!!:eek: :eek:

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! On our way to Snyder the other night there was a turtle crossing the road. Lori swerved a little and passed right over...the Suburban behind us NAILED it.

We saw the whole lovely "splash" in the side mirrors....I never knew turtles had so much liquid!!:eek: :eek:

WOW a bird once committed suicide on the side of my car. How could it not see a car on the road?? BAM! Just hit the side of the car, I look up and see feathers in the rear view mirror! Is it wrong that I laughed first and then said "awwww"? :thinking: :devil:

Ranger Mom
10-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
WOW a bird once committed suicide on the side of my car. How could it not see a car on the road?? BAM! Just hit the side of the car, I look up and see feathers in the rear view mirror! Is it wrong that I laughed first and then said "awwww"? :thinking: :devil:

Hahahaha!!

My husband has a dent in the side of his truck where a deer ran into it!!

Truck survived....deer didn't!!

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hahahaha!!

My husband has a dent in the side of his truck where a deer ran into it!!

Truck survived....deer didn't!!

I am terrified of hitting a deer! I saw a bunch of dead deer on the way up to Giddings and just knew I'd hit one on the trip back home. Saw plenty of them on the side of the road south of Victoria, but they stayed off the highway....THANK GOD!