PDA

View Full Version : Deangelo Falls Fined Again

Old Tiger
10-29-2007, 06:34 PM
$50,000 by the Falcons for his criticism of head coach Bobby Petrino.

Does Petrino think this is college ball where he can just fine players who disagree with him? My goodness he is Deangelo's coach, not boss.

DDBooger
10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue

Does Petrino think this is college ball where he can just fine players who disagree with him? My goodness he is Deangelo's coach, not boss. its not 50k more, he wasn't gonna have to pay 50k of the 1st fine he got for the penalties and argument he got into with the coach on the sideline. 50k is now expected! good! the dude is a punk and should be punched in the mouth! i can't believe of all people steve smith kept his cool and let hall cost his team! :clap: saw that lil story on insidetheNFL

DDBooger
10-29-2007, 07:11 PM

Does Petrino think this is college ball where he can just fine players who disagree with him? My goodness he is Deangelo's coach, not boss. if it was college ball he would only be a coach, its "pro" football, it is a job. he is his boss.

Old Tiger
10-29-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
if it was college ball he would only be a coach, its "pro" football, it is a job. he is his boss. No way. Arthur Blank is the boss...he cuts the paychecks ;)

3afan
10-29-2007, 07:15 PM

Does Petrino think this is college ball where he can just fine players who disagree with him? My goodness he is Deangelo's coach, not boss.

exactly --- maybe a one game suspension too!!

DDBooger
10-29-2007, 07:16 PM
No way. Arthur Blank is the boss...he cuts the paychecks ;) im sure the coach and gm if not the same have alot of say in that ;) its a company.