PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THE CURFEW ON THIS SITE!

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-05-2003, 11:36 PM
IT SEEMS TO ME, THAT EVERYONE GOES TO BED AT 10:30, Not me I have the sports channel and you can watch football all night. :) :) :)

TexasHSFootball
06-06-2003, 12:45 AM
pres. ya ya ya pinky - please check your messages :cool:

Keith7
06-06-2003, 01:10 AM
I'm still up

Bandera YaYa
06-06-2003, 01:48 PM
Pinky, maybe they will stay on longer tonite, since it's a Friday nite...? If not, we can always talk to each other!! :) We know who's cool to hang with! Ya Ya !!

Football...there has to a game on somewhere in the world, right? Check it out!

Ranger Mom
06-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Do you Ya Ya's work?? I have to have my 6 hrs of sleep or I am "Fussy" the next day. Plus...my dear sweet husband likes to fall asleep holding his dear sweet wife!! eek! eek! Awwwwww.

(Sometimes, if I don't fall asleep myself I sneak outa bed and go sign back on. HeHeHe!!)

Now when football season rolls around, hubby has to snuggle with the pillow or the cat til "momma" decides to go to bed.

When the countdown to week 0 reaches 1 day - my scrolling screensaver says "We interrupt this marriage for football season". Hubby knows he will become an internet widow for the next few months!!

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

Bandera YaYa
06-06-2003, 03:03 PM
I'm at work now!! My boss is never in the office, so I can get my work done, then check what's going on here. I am also a nite owl. I have no husband(got rid of him 3 years ago...he wasn't nice like yours!) so I have alot of time after my chores at home to get on. All the Ya Ya's work!!

pirate4state
06-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Bandera YaYa:
I'm at work now!! My boss is never in the office, so I can get my work done, then check what's going on here. I am also a nite owl. I have no husband(got rid of him 3 years ago...he wasn't nice like yours!) so I have alot of time after my chores at home to get on. All the Ya Ya's work!!Isn't it great when your boss is never in the office. :D Mine is super cool! Gave me the 2 days off I needed for the tourney & let me come in late today since I didn't get in 'til late. :(
And now he's gone for an early weekend leaving me to read the board at my leisure. :) wink :D

<small>[ June 06, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

Ranger Mom
06-06-2003, 03:18 PM
If I don't get in bed before midnight, I don't want to get up the next day!!

My husband is a bigger sports fan than I am, he likes ALL sports, where I am mainly football oriented. I'm on football boards and he's on ESPN!! :p

slpybear the bullfan
06-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Sleep?

What is sleep?

I thought nighttime was when you laid down to try to sleep, then the Baby wakes up crying, your wife picks him up and begins to feed him, and then, just when you are about to start sawing logs, she says...
"Honey, don't worry about me, just go on right to sleep. You have to work tomorrow, I don't. I will stay up all night. Go on, go to sleep, don't worry about us..."

Right!

Ranger Mom
06-06-2003, 11:22 PM
I was LUCKY!!! All of my kids slept through the night at about 2 weeks old. I don't care what the so called "experts" say, fill em up with cereal at bedtime and the don't get hungry til morning!! :)