PDA

View Full Version : interesting poll...

crzyjournalist03
10-29-2007, 12:25 PM
on Dallascowboys.com, they have a poll asking who has been the Cowboys offensive MVP so far this season.

I voted for Tony Romo, thinking it was a "no-duh" vote...but Jason Witten is running away with the poll, and Romo has about 26% of the votes...do you guys think that Witten has really been the most valuable player on offense this year?

Texasfootball2
10-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
on Dallascowboys.com, they have a poll asking who has been the Cowboys offensive MVP so far this season.

I voted for Tony Romo, thinking it was a "no-duh" vote...but Jason Witten is running away with the poll, and Romo has about 26% of the votes...do you guys think that Witten has really been the most valuable player on offense this year?

I think Whitten has been a huge factor as to the success of the Cowboys, but even though he creates matchup problems for the defense, the QB is usually the straw that stirs the drink on a successful football team. Romo is the straw for the Cowboys, as he goes, the Cowboys go.

lakers
10-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Witten is prolly one of the most underrated tightends in the nfl...

That is just me though...;)

crzyjournalist03
10-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by lakers
Witten is prolly one of the most underrated tightends in the nfl...

That is just me though...;)

oh, I could make a case that he's the best TE in the NFL...he's a much better blocker than Antonio Gates, he's second in the NFL among TE receptions, and he runs his routes nearly perfectly every time.

buff4ever
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Jason Garrett, oh has to be a player?

Witten is great, but if you have to pick one, I would say ROMO. The two backs play their part well too.