PDA

View Full Version : We just had a conversation with some Aggies....

lepfan
10-28-2007, 08:48 PM
.....it seems they ALL (in the group we spoke with) were more upset with UT beating Nebraska than A & M losing to Kansas....that just seems pretty pitiful to me....

Old Tiger
10-28-2007, 08:49 PM
envy

g$$
10-28-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
.....it seems they ALL (in the group we spoke with) were more upset with UT beating Nebraska than A & M losing to Kansas....that just seems pretty pitiful to me....

I'm an Aggie grad, & no one I know (who has a brain) thinks that way. Every village has idiots. We just want change ASAP. Where we are now is unacceptable & change is coming.

Go Blue: don't start that junk again - you did not even attend Texas. Who is envious? Texas is a flawed team this year. VY is long gone. Neither A&M nor Texas should be talking. OK State will beat Texas in Stillwater Saturday anyway. Let's talk basketball if you wish...but don't try to start trouble under a different name. Again.

87 TIGER
10-29-2007, 01:54 AM
I agree, a&m fans care more about the Longhorns losing than the Ags winning.

OK st. is always tough for Texas, but did you remember who a&m plays sat. Oklahoma....in Norman, 3 game losing streak for sure.....Missouri 4 game streak........Texas, do you see a trend.

g$$
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
I agree, a&m fans care more about the Longhorns losing than the Ags winning.

OK st. is always tough for Texas, but did you remember who a&m plays sat. Oklahoma....in Norman, 3 game losing streak for sure.....Missouri 4 game streak........Texas, do you see a trend.

Not modern day Ags who know ball & understand the landscape of college. In the old days, that was true. And, I know full well the beatings that are coming. I also know we will finally make changes. So just have to swallow it & look to the future.

Texas is nothing to brag about this year. They are a flawed team. Get ready to get beat in Stillwater Saturday. That will be your 3rd conference loss. Do you see a trend post-VY?