PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears Parties with Tony Romo

KTA
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
After a long court hearing for her custody battle on Friday, Britney Spears hit the town with her longtime friend, Alli Sims – and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

The pop star, dressed in a masquerade ball mask, and Sims, first made a quick stop at the L.A. restaurant Ketchup where Romo was having dinner.

"[Spears] walked around the restaurant into the lounge where she met up with some people," an observer tells PEOPLE. "She didn't eat or drink …[It] seemed like she was rounding up people to go to [out]. She was very friendly and smiley, in and out."

Another source says, "Alli was meeting up with Tony and his friends at Ketchup and Britney wanted to come along. Tony and Alli have been good friends. They've known each other for a little over a year. "

Later, Romo met up with Sims, Spears and other pals at the Hollywood hotspot Les Deux where they hung out for a friendly low-key night upstairs.

Spears was "sitting with her friends and Tony. Everyone was just hanging out. Brit was upbeat, really seemed fine."

The following night, perhaps in a nod to her friend Romo, a source says "Sims even playfully dressed as a quarterback for Ryan Cabrera's costume party on Saturday night."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20155392,00.html

lion75
10-28-2007, 04:38 PM
This news disturbs me for some reason.

Fal44
10-28-2007, 06:50 PM
ehh romo does what he wants.. and maybe whoever he wants ;)

KTA
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
but he can have better then that....if this a few years ago I could understand, but eugh:doh:

charlesrixey
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by KTA
After a long court hearing for her custody battle on Friday, Britney Spears hit the town with her longtime friend, Alli Sims – and Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.

Later, Romo met up with Sims, Spears and other pals at the Hollywood hotspot Les Deux where they hung out for a friendly low-key night upstairs.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20155392,00.html

why was tony romo in LA?

KTA
10-28-2007, 07:27 PM
? its a bye week, im sure they had atleast 1 day off

BullsFan
10-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh, Tony. Don't go there.

g$$
10-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Roll with stray dogs, you end up with fleas. Tony, you can do better. My God you are the DC qb!

PlayaJBiehl20
10-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Tony don't do it.

AP Panther Fan
10-29-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Roll with stray dogs, you end up with fleas. Tony, you can do better. My God you are the DC qb!

My thoughts exactly....that or if you play with snakes, you are bound to eventually be bit.

:mad:

Someone from the organization needs to be having a heart to heart with him.

District303aPastPlayer
10-29-2007, 08:52 AM
People, he met up with a friend who Britney Spears played tag along with...

Send_the_House
10-29-2007, 09:06 AM
i'd still hit it.

Ranger Mom
10-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Heck....the way the media is, they were probably in the same room and made eye contact and the next thing we will hear is they spent the night together!!

I wouldn't believe half of what I read about it...if THAT much!!! :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
10-29-2007, 09:26 AM
I still think he should avoid her like the plague...:)

Curly
10-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Dont you mean Avoid her or catch the PLAUGE!!!!!!
nasty gal
but
I guess if Romo got chance he should do what comes naturally when big time NFL QB's get a shot at a (Nasty skank drug former bubble gum pop queen mickeymouse star) Run for your life Tony!!!!

Macarthur
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
People, he met up with a friend who Britney Spears played tag along with...

Bingo. This is much a do about nothing.

kepdawg
10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Romo seems surprised by the news:

"We were at the same place," Romo said. "I wasn't partying with her, though. That's for sure."

g$$
10-29-2007, 02:19 PM
I hope Tony is telling the truth. Stay classy Tony & avoid the skank!

Ranger Mom
10-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Romo seems surprised by the news:

"We were at the same place," Romo said. "I wasn't partying with her, though. That's for sure."

Hmmmm.......what did I say?????

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Heck....the way the media is, they were probably in the same room and made eye contact and the next thing we will hear is they spent the night together!!

I wouldn't believe half of what I read about it...if THAT much!!! :rolleyes:

Scholar
10-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Alli Sims looks pretty good. Maybe he's seeing her, not Britney.

Phil C
10-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

She may be a positive influence. Remember she was raised in Louisiana with a background of good moral Christian values.

:)

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
She may be a positive influence. Remember she was raised in Louisiana with a background of good moral Christian values.

:)
:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: I hate to be the one to break this to you, but she left Louisiana a looooooong time ago.

Phil C
10-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: I hate to be the one to break this to you, but she left Louisiana a looooooong time ago.

Home is where the heart is. :)