PDA

View Full Version : Washington Redskins @ New England Patriots

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Can the Redskins give the Patriots their first loss of the season? Yes they can and they will. Redskins have the secondary to control and shut down the passing game.

Washington 28 NE 17

KTA
10-28-2007, 02:28 PM
I hope the patriots beat them...gotta look at how it affects the division first. Could NE losing affect our playoff shot? No....but can Washington winning affect our playoff shot you bet, they are in the same division as us. I hope the Pats win, and Brady gets hurt and out for the season.

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I hope the Pats get beat, makes the league more interesting.

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Pats probably don't lose this weekend...but they're goin down next weekend!!

KTA
10-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
I hope the Pats get beat, makes the league more interesting.

Who cares about the league, my only concern is Dallas

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Who cares about the league, my only concern is Dallas I can say that also, I do not watch much pro sports, but when the boys are playing I like to watch.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 02:56 PM
it would be good for the Dallas morale if Redskins beat the Patriots and Cowboys beat the Redskins when they play.

KTA
10-28-2007, 03:05 PM
who cares about morale? What about the reverse, pats get beat and then dallas then thinks washingotn is better then them....I dont think either is going to happen, but if you wanna use that as a "excuse" you gotta look at it both ways.

I dont care what kind of fan somebody think they are, if your a true Cowboys fan you WANT New England to win. I want New England to beat every team in the NFC they play, much less in the NFC East!!!!

JR2004
10-28-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm a Skins fan and it would take a chain of events never before seen in the history of the world today for us to win this game. Our offense is an abject disaster due to Gibbs and Saunders still not able to decide on what they want to do each week. (Apparently 3 million dollars for an OC doesn't get you too much these days.)

We have a starting RB (Portis) who can't make it through a quarter without an injury, a WR (Moss) who makes way too much money to suck week in and week out and an offensive line that's had one too many injuries(Jansen and Thomas). Top that with us asking Jason Campbell to lead us to victory with that supporting cast (when he doesn't yet have a full season's worth of starts under his belt) pretty much makes victory today impossible.

Our defense though is legit. We've only given up 8 TD's in 6 games. We've got a Super Bowl caliber defense, but it's been paired with a Pop Warner caliber offense. It'd be fun to see the Dallas O and Washington D on the same team. That team could run the table. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Patriots havent scored yet :)

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Patriots have score a TD on their opening drive every week will they do that again? NOPE!

gobbler grad
10-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Can the Redskins give the Patriots their first loss of the season? Yes they can and they will. Redskins have the secondary to control and shut down the passing game.

Washington 28 NE 17

i'll 2nd this statement...

GO SKINS...:clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 03:38 PM
:mad: Brady runs it in on 3rd and goal and keep that streak alive.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 03:50 PM
:mad: Brady runs it in on 3rd and goal and keep that streak alive.

They're just getting warmed up. Our offense won't give our defense a chance today. Gosh we're horrible on offense.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 04:06 PM
And that's game over with 8 minutes to go before the half. Our pathetic joke of an offense couldn't put two touchdowns on Baylor, much less New England.

piratebg
10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
The Patriots look to have this one well in hand now.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
The Patriots look to have this one well in hand now.

They had it well in hand before the game started.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
They had it well in hand before the game started. Didnt realize the Redskins offense was that bad or is it New England defense making them look like that.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Didnt realize the Redskins offense was that bad or is it New England defense making them look like that.

We had 160 yards against Arizona last week. It's that bad. New England's defense isn't as good as they look right now.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 05:08 PM
And the defense just quit. I don't blame them to be honest for mailing it in because the offense has mailed it in all year. If I was on that defense I'd be highly pissed about having to bail out that garbage on the other side of the ball week after week. Should be a fun week this week. I'm betting on at least one teamwide brawl at some point during the coming week.

Diocletian
10-28-2007, 05:43 PM
i don't even see beat downs this bad online with madden 08

Washington is getting pounded severely here..

R4Editor
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
i don't even see beat downs this bad online with madden 08

Washington is getting pounded severely here.. Patriots are going to hate football if its this easy to win games.

JR2004
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
As much as I hate to see the legend go out like this in his final season, at least there's just nine games left until the Bill Cowher era begins in Washington.