PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Vs Wylie in San Angelo at 2:00 Sat

stripes
11-23-2003, 12:06 PM
I thought It was going to be Snyder vs Everman until I heard the score late last night. that was a suprise. What are some of your thoughts on the game?( Snyder vs Wylie) Both Teams have really come on as of late. I was at the Snyder Brownfield game Friday night and The Tiger D dominated the game. I didnt know how much until I saw the game stats Sat. but brownfield only managed 62 yds total vs Snyder. It should be a great game Sat.I have to go with my team Snyder on this one too. As long as they dont turn the ball over 5 or 6 times like they did last time vs wylie, they will win.

wildstangs
11-23-2003, 12:09 PM
I was really hoping the game would be in Sweetwater. Hard to tell about this game. Seems like Wylie dominated the first meeting this year. But both teams have changed a lot. Do you play Stripes? If not I might try and get a cell number from you to keep up with the score.

stripes
11-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Yes, Wylie did win the Last time but that was with like 5 or 6 turnovers 3 on snyders end of the field. I was at that game and it was Snyders worst of the year. If Snyder does not do what they did last time and what I hear Everman did vs Wylie ( 8 turnovers ), then I dont think Wylie will win . But one thing is for sure, it will be a fight.

Adidas410s
11-23-2003, 01:38 PM
It wasn't 8 turnovers. It was 8 or 9 fumbles, 2 of which were recovered by Wylie, the 2nd one being in Wylie territory with about 15 seconds left.

1DAWG
11-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Only thing is, in football, fumbles are part of the game just like throwing, catching, blocking,or tackling. Any team that gets beat can say we did not catch well that game or our QB did not throw well that game.
Most fumbles are "caused" by a stripping or hard hitting defense!
The only thing that would have made you win during the first meeting is if you would have scored more points.
Snyder has a great team and I expect a great game on Saturday. Good luck!

mustang04
11-23-2003, 04:09 PM
ive played both teams and both are pretty good, but im saying Wylie takes this one by 14...good luck to both teams though :)