PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Graham offense?

charlesrixey
10-27-2007, 08:57 PM
I guess everyone just assumed that with mccoy the steers would just pour on the points

good thing their defense has been stellar

if their offense was a 40 ppg lock, they would be the easy #1 in Region I and a legit top 5 team

(yes i know 6-3A is a great district, but they just don't seem to score that much)

KTA
10-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Graham plays 2 different halfs every game. It seems that the coaches dont seem to make many adjustment until the 2nd half.

Clyde held them zero points the 1st half
Wylie out scored them in the 1st half as well
IP kept them to a lucky 7 (great catch by the WR)

You would have to see it to believe it, but its like 2 different offenses when they make there adjustments (just ask IP about the 4th quarter)

KTA
10-27-2007, 09:08 PM
and im not trying to knock little McCoy at all, but it seems like he throws ALOT of first quarter picks.

Old Tiger
10-27-2007, 09:10 PM
You should beat him up and tell him that's for his early picks and his brothers poor play :p

KTA
10-27-2007, 09:16 PM
lmao, your crazy. I like the kid, I just think it takes him a couple of snaps to get going. After that he plays fine. You gotta remember hes only a sophmore..

Like I said before I blame alot of it on not adjusting until later on in the games

Old Tiger
10-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by KTA
lmao, your crazy. I like the kid, I just think it takes him a couple of snaps to get going. After that he plays fine. You gotta remember hes only a sophmore..

Like I said before I blame alot of it on not adjusting until later on in the games At least your coach is using their sophomore talent. We have a guy who got co MVP with young McCoy at a camp but doesn't get to play QB cause the coaches are playing an older player. Talk about waste of talent.

KTA
10-27-2007, 09:22 PM
yeah that would suck....alot of people talk about that in rockdale?

Old Tiger
10-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by KTA
yeah that would suck....alot of people talk about that in rockdale? I'm not real sure....I don't go out in Rockdale that much or talk to anyone in high school.