PDA

View Full Version : can anyone explain to me the 18-3A playoff possibilities?

charlesrixey
10-27-2007, 08:37 PM
basically, where could LH end up and what would transpire to get them there?

BILLYFRED0000
10-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Well the obvious thing is they will be in the D1 bracket. I did not check but I think there is a thread that assumes LH is d1. Rockdale has already beaten Taylor and Hutto. Hutto has lost 3 and Taylor still has to play LH and they have lost 2. That Gives Rockdale third in the district and leaves LH as the large school rep.

rockdale80
10-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
basically, where could LH end up and what would transpire to get them there?

Well as far as I know Rockdale, LH, and Cameron are in.

Cameron beats Rockdale and LH, they are champs. LH is second and Rockdale is third.

Rockdale beats Cameron, and Cameron beats Lh, then I think it would be determined by a points for/against system, because it would be a 3 way tie for 1st.

Rockdale beats Cameron, and LH beats Cameron, then LH is first, Rockdale is second, and Cameron is 3rd.

I think in any scenario LH is DI, while Cameron and Rockdale are DII.

I am no 100% for sure, but I THINK those are the scenarios.

charlesrixey
10-27-2007, 08:49 PM
thanks, guys!

Centextrash
10-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Cameron Yoe 2-0 Plays Rockdale - Liberty Hill
Liberty Hill 2-0 Plays Taylor - Cameron Yoe
Rockdale 2-1 Plays Cameron Yoe - Open
Taylor 0-2 Plays Liberty Hill - Hutto
Hutto 0-3 Plays Open - Taylor

Cameron Yoe is in, since they beat Taylor and Hutto

Nothing is 100% decided, since Taylor still has some possibilities. They can get in if they win out and LH loses out or Rockdale loses and LH loses out, then it would come down to points.

2 Key things must happen...Taylor win out and Liberty Hill Lose out. I don't see either one happening, but stranger things have happened.

Most likely:
Liberty Hill Div 1

Winner of Cameron Yoe - Rockdale Div 2 Champ
Loser of Cameron Yoe - Rockdale Div 2 runner up

rockdale80
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Centextrash
Cameron Yoe 2-0 Plays Rockdale - Liberty Hill
Liberty Hill 2-0 Plays Taylor - Cameron Yoe
Rockdale 2-1 Plays Cameron Yoe - Open
Taylor 0-2 Plays Liberty Hill - Hutto
Hutto 0-3 Plays Open - Taylor

Cameron Yoe is in, since they beat Taylor and Hutto

Nothing is 100% decided, since Taylor still has some possibilities. They can get in if they win out and LH loses out or Rockdale loses and LH loses out, then it would come down to points.

2 Key things must happen...Taylor win out and Liberty Hill Lose out. I don't see either one happening, but stranger things have happened.

Most likely:
Liberty Hill Div 1

Winner of Cameron Yoe - Rockdale Div 2 Champ
Loser of Cameron Yoe - Rockdale Div 2 runner up

I am pretty sure Rockdale is in no matter what. They too have beaten Taylor and Hutto.

BILLYFRED0000
10-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am pretty sure Rockdale is in no matter what. They too have beaten Taylor and Hutto.

That and the fact that the only way LH loses out is if they decided not to play.