PDA

View Full Version : Ron Franklin

Txbroadcaster
10-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Is terrible today

First he calls an INT when Quan Crosby makes a great catch after deflecting the pass in the air then coming down with it

He then says a QB can cross the LOS and go back behind it and throw a pass..That is a rule I have never heard of

Franklin just seems very distracted or something

Aesculus gilmus
10-27-2007, 04:12 PM
He's broadcasting the same way Texas is playing.

Antec
10-27-2007, 04:44 PM
he was a great sports guy when he was at KPRC Channel 11 in Houston way back when

Covered high school footballl well and was very popular

g$$
10-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Is terrible today

First he calls an INT when Quan Crosby makes a great catch after deflecting the pass in the air then coming down with it

He then says a QB can cross the LOS and go back behind it and throw a pass..That is a rule I have never heard of

Franklin just seems very distracted or something

One of my all-time favorites, but he had a bad day Saturday. Lots of missed calls & misspoken words, which is out of the norm for him.

He worked at NBC & CBS in Houston, did the Oilers, etc. when I was growing up. Class act too. He almost died last year in a car wreck near Bastrop. Shake it off Ron!

g$$
10-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Once you cross the LOS, cannot go back & throw a pass. He was wrong. You are correct.