PDA

View Full Version : Needville -vs- Stafford (Week 9)

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Stafford is not known in these parts for their football prowess. They are a basketball powerhouse most of the time though. Needville looked pretty impressive against a West Columbia team who had seemingly gotten it together. The playoff picture is begining to shape up here in D24 but as usual will more than likely come down to the wire. With that being said...

Needville 45
Stafford 12

Centextrash
10-27-2007, 11:22 PM
jays 45
Spartan sprit 0

Stafford has to be the second worse FB team in Texas...next to Ingram.

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Centextrash
jays 45
Spartan sprit 0

Stafford has to be the second worse FB team in Texas...next to Ingram. OUCH MAN! LOL. It's alright...they always make everyone in district pay come basketball season..they'll have their laughs.

g$$
10-28-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Stafford is not known in these parts for their football prowess. They are a basketball powerhouse most of the time though. Needville looked pretty impressive against a West Columbia team who had seemingly gotten it together. The playoff picture is begining to shape up here in D24 but as usual will more than likely come down to the wire. With that being said...

Needville 45
Stafford 12

Stafford bball:

Powerhouse? NO

A few good years & 1 great year? YES

Don't get carried away buddy!

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Stafford bball:

Powerhouse? NO

A few good years & 1 great year? YES

Don't get carried away buddy! within this district, they usually own basketball....and I'm not your buddy. Do you have anything constructive to add? didn't think so...buh-bye :)

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Needville is heavily favored in this game. I do not think the spartans will be able to hang.

g$$
10-28-2007, 12:54 AM
within this district, they usually own basketball....and I'm not your buddy. Do you have anything constructive to add? didn't think so...buh-bye :)

Hey bud - take a joke. Stafford recently has won this district some, but I played on Sweeny teams that won 3/4 state titles. WC has had some good teams too. So get your facts right if you want to debate something. And take a joke too. My goodness.

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Hey bud - take a joke. Stafford recently has won this district some, but I played on Sweeny teams that won 3/4 state titles. WC has had some good teams too. So get your facts right if you want to debate something. And take a joke too. My goodness. again..I'm not your bud.....KIDDING...man...I was yankin your chain too amigo....relax...I know its late but geeze. Honest question though....as of late hasn't Stafford been the force in bball around here? I'm asking because I thought they had been but maybe I was wrong as I've only lived here just shy of 2 yrs.

g$$
10-28-2007, 01:10 AM
again..I'm not your bud.....KIDDING...man...I was yankin your chain too amigo....relax...I know its late but geeze. Honest question though....as of late hasn't Stafford been the force in bball around here? I'm asking because I thought they had been but maybe I was wrong as I've only lived here just shy of 2 yrs.

Yes, lately Stafford & WC have dominated this district in bball. Sweeny used to hands down (3/4 state titles in '80s, 4 overall). Times have changed for sure. Stafford won 1 state title in early '90s & has gone to state a couple of other times too.

Good to hear we are ok. All the best to you. Your sarcasm fooled me!

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Yes, lately Stafford & WC have dominated this district in bball. Sweeny used to hands down (3/4 state titles in '80s, 4 overall). Times have changed for sure. Stafford won 1 state title in early '90s & has gone to state a couple of other times too.

Good to hear we are ok. All the best to you. Your sarcasm fooled me! sorry bout that BUD! LOL. It's late and I'm not at my sharpest...I should have thrown a winking smiley i there or something. I thought that was the case as of late. Wonder if it'll be as up in the air as the football season has been this year. It's been very enjoyable and I love being part of the D24 family..alot of great competition and passionate fans. We really enjoy it here.

18handicap
10-28-2007, 09:00 AM
I vote for Needville to win. In fact I'm going to be in the land of the Friendly People today as St. Michael's has their annual bazaar at the KC Hall. My parents always go along with many of my relatives so they can visit with many of their old friends. I always liked sitting outside and listening to Bobby Jones Czech Band and today will be a nice day to listen, but since Bobby Jones is still missing, they have the Shiner Hobo Band, I believe. I'll stop and check things out at our farm today too. Nothing like a nice relaxing small town day.

maestro
10-28-2007, 05:33 PM
READ MY LIPS..

needville can name the final score....

BLOW OUT..

IHStangFan
10-31-2007, 12:10 AM
Needville's coaches don't usually try to run up the score. It just turned out that way against WC.

JDOG
10-31-2007, 05:36 AM
Needville's coaches don't usually try to run up the score. It just turned out that way against WC. So they didn't even have to try to run it up and still did huh?

IHStangFan
10-31-2007, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by JDOG
So they didn't even have to try to run it up and still did huh? the second and third stringers were in there alot of the 2nd half if I'm not mistaken.