PDA

View Full Version : Giddings, Caldwell and LaGrange

orangeblood
10-27-2007, 11:00 AM
I predicted this before the race started and no offence Navasota just an early prediction before you guys showed up and I know it could change... But it could happen LaGrange's defense is solid but their offense can't match Navasota's. Giddings proved you only need to score 8 points to win when your defense holds the offense to 7 points.

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by orangeblood
I predicted this before the race started and no offence Navasota just an early prediction before you guys showed up and I know it could change... But it could happen LaGrange's defense is solid but their offense can't match Navasota's. Giddings proved you only need to score 8 points to win when your defense holds the offense to 7 points.

:thinking:

1. Giddings
2. Navasota
3. Caldwell

Navasota will not only beat Caldwell, they are going to show them why they are the second best team in the district.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC

1. Giddings
2. Navasota
3. Caldwell

Navasota will not only beat Caldwell, they are going to show them why they are the second best team in the district.

I love quotes like this!! Will it come back to bite in the butt or not?? Time will tell!!!:D :D

EAGLETOWN
10-27-2007, 12:08 PM

1. Giddings
2. Navasota
3. Caldwell

Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I love quotes like this!! Will it come back to bite in the butt or not?? Time will tell!!!:D :D

:thinking: I hope the little big mouth frogs mouth don't overload his humming bird booty. :clap: :p :D

Rattlesnake_08
10-27-2007, 12:46 PM
They way its looking, as long as Navasota wins this week, then it comes down to Caldwell and La Grange for third, unless Bellville decides to mix things up this week.

1. Giddings
2. Navasota
3. Caldwell

Pudlugger
10-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Well I like La Grange's chances. They have to win out to get there but if they play like they did last night it can happen. Smithville would love to beat the La Grange and the Leps had better get focused Monday. The Leps have Navasota at home and that might be the difference. The Lep D is very salty now and this team is peaking just at the right time.

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I love quotes like this!! Will it come back to bite in the butt or not?? Time will tell!!!:D :D I also think Navasota will expose Caldwell for the over-rated team that some of us suspect they are. Just a feeling I have, I could be wrong. We'll see.

Darren
10-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I also think Navasota will expose Caldwell for the over-rated team that some of us suspect they are. Just a feeling I have, I could be wrong. We'll see.

I think that its hard to call Caldwell overrated this year.

In other years I would have to agree with you but this year they actually have a good team.

ProudHornetMom
10-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Thank you Darren!

Pudlugger
10-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Caldwell is definitely not over rated. Caldwell will beat Navasota and go deep in the playoffs, at least three rounds. You heard it here.:cool:

orangeblood
10-27-2007, 07:35 PM

1. Giddings
2. Navasota
3. Caldwell

In the back of your mind it knows because of the way it typed it we probably are the 2nd best team in the district...... LOL...

Til' we meet again...

Giddings is the best team in 3a..............

navscanmaster
10-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by orangeblood
[B]In the back of your mind it knows because of the way it typed it we probably are the 2nd best team in the district...... LOL/B]

:rolleyes: :D
J/K I love quotes like that that you actually have read twice befor e you get it. Or was I the only one that had to read it twice?:dispntd:

LoveTheHornets
10-28-2007, 10:09 AM
I love quotes like that that you actually have read twice befor e you get it. Or was I the only one that had to read it twice?

No, I did, too!

As I posted in another thread, the Caldwell/Navasota game is going to be about proving who should have beaten Giddings! Both teams held their own against Giddings very well, and both teams had opportunities that they failed to capitalize on. Therefore, both teams have a significant need to prove themselves this Friday. It's gonna be a great game!

I think the post-season will include Giddings, Caldwell, and Navasota. I don't think LaGrange will be there. Yes, they beat Bellville, but the Brahmas aren't the team they once were.

buff4life
10-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by LoveTheHornets
No, I did, too!

As I posted in another thread, the Caldwell/Navasota game is going to be about proving who should have beaten Giddings! Both teams held their own against Giddings very well, and both teams had opportunities that they failed to capitalize on. Therefore, both teams have a significant need to prove themselves this Friday. It's gonna be a great game!

I think the post-season will include Giddings, Caldwell, and Navasota. I don't think LaGrange will be there. Yes, they beat Bellville, but the Brahmas aren't the team they once were.

its a game to prove who should have beaten Giddings?

if they SHOULD have, then they WOULD have...

HEMOTOXIC
10-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Caldwell is definitely not over rated. Caldwell will beat Navasota and go deep in the playoffs, at least three rounds. You heard it here.:cool:

Aight, and La Grange will be sitting home watching it all. You beat a Bellville team much to everyone's surprise and now you think that you can beat the Rattlers. It's not going to happen! You heard it here. La Grange should focus their attention on a really pesky Smithville Tiger team not Navasota.

orangeblood
10-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Any other gestures?????

LoveTheHornets
10-30-2007, 09:30 PM
its a game to prove who should have beaten Giddings?

I guess I SHOULD HAVE (lol) put it this way . . . this game could be about who played the best against Giddings. Both teams had missed opportunities, as I said earlier.

Anyway, I think you get my drift.

48minutes
10-30-2007, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoveTheHornets
I guess I SHOULD HAVE (lol) put it this way . . . this game could be about who played the best against Giddings. Both teams had missed opportunities, as I said earlier.

Anyway, I think you get my drift. [/QUOTE

There is missed opportunities in every high school football game, win some you lose some. Caldwell lost.. good luck this week against the rattlers. they are good