PDA

View Full Version : Bellville-Caldwell volleyball

Antec
10-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Whoever that is going to this match at 2 pm. in Brenham

Please post the winner later

Winner gets first round bye

If Belville loses-they wil play Wharton at 7 p.m. Tuesday in East BErnard.

If Caldwell loases--Wharton and Caldwell plays at 7 p.m. T uesday in Wallar

KL3
10-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Good luck to Bellville's soph. setter Audrey Buchtien and the rest of the Brahamanettes!

CHS Pride
10-27-2007, 11:26 AM
I'll be there to see the Hornets "Bring the STING"

Sting Em' Hornets

ProudHornetMom
10-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Me to! It's going to be a great game between two old foes known for volleyball.

bvillebrahma010
10-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Im sorry, but i think Bellville is gonna come out and whoop that trick! they cant stop Precious Sanders AKA the hammer! she is a beast! the little number 6 has no poise. shes cocky and just hits the ball. no placement on her spikes. i think the state of texas had better watch their back with this 3a volleyball powerhouse known as bellville. they have 3 sophmores that start. and some freshman this year that arent scared. we wont talk about ignasiak though. honestly. Brewer, has done an amazing job with these girls. im friends with all of them because i go to school with them. they are gonna be a tough team to beat. If bellville has the crowd that they had for the district championship on tuesday in bellville, it is gonna be one CRAZY atmosphere in the cubs gym! good luck to both teams...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-27-2007, 04:03 PM
Bellville beats Caldwell in 3.

Bullmom
10-27-2007, 04:35 PM
Bellville looked great today. They played like they were in the State Finals. Caldwell could not handle the kills nor the serves. Sanders, Braun and Ignasiak proved that they are for real. Thanks to all the Bellville fans that came to watch, as the girls really appreciate the fan support. Thursday, November 1 they will play again so I hope all can be there. GOOD LUCK BELLVILLE BRAHMANETTES!!

Antec
10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Well Brahmanettes get a first round by

Caldwell plays Wharton at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Waller- Seems like out of the way neutral place for both teams

KL3
10-27-2007, 04:56 PM
What a surprise, Bellville gets another district championship and Brewer has the girls playing their best entering the playoffs.

zebrablue2
10-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by CHS Pride
I'll be there to see the Hornets "Bring the STING"

Sting Em' Hornets

BAD stinger I guess. good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Reds fan
10-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Congratulations to the Brahmanettes on another District Championship!:clap: :clap: :clap:

ProudHornetMom
10-28-2007, 03:42 PM
It was a "bad stinger" and not at all our best game. Not sure the reason. The Lady Hornets will regroup I'm sure.

Good Luck to Bellville.

tigerpride_08
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Antec
Well Brahmanettes get a first round by

Caldwell plays Wharton at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Waller- Seems like out of the way neutral place for both teams

i'm going to try my best to make it to this game, it means alot to the girls to be back in the playoffs in 10 years...i told the coaches i will paint my body for the team, but i just hope football practice doesn't go long

Bull19
10-30-2007, 11:54 AM