PDA

View Full Version : IHStangFan's week 8 breakdown and notes

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Some things that stuck jumped off the page at me this week:

Pecos 1-7 gets a win in 1-3A against a superior team (on paper) Fabens who is 5-4...and they win BIG! 41-8. Congrats Pecos.

Lamesa is 0-8 as usual...I would love to see the Tornadoes get a win!

Graham bearly squeeks past Iowa Park....expected a much bigger margin of victory.

Pilot Point hands Whitesboro a loss...will Whitesboro rebound and still make the playoffs?

Athens downs the Van Vandals.

Atlanta loses again and have the worst record in their district...where ya at Big Daddy Russ?
:p

Waco La Vega continues to crush people

China Spring down's early season fav. Robinson....it would appear their QB last year was the cog that made that machine go.

Liberty Hill crushes Hutto..the slaughters continue

Madisonville destroys Palestine...go Madisonville!!

Diboll still undefeated..way to go Lumberjacks

Kirbyville hangs 67 on Bridge City :eek: poor Bridge City...they're 0-8.

La Grange downs Bellville...didn't expect that

Needville destroys West Columbia...I thought it'd be alot closer. District 24 is gonna come down to the wire as usual

Wimberley dismantles Bandera

Pleasanton squeeks past Lytle by 1

Devine War Horses win HUGE and are quietly 7-2

Gonzales crushes Yoakum and are 8-1 and will more than likely meet up w/ Ingleside in the playoffs who clinched tonight supposedly but I'm not sure that is the case as of yet.

Mathis beats up on Sinton pretty convincingly

Some of the playoff pictures are starting to become more clear. This point in the season is always exciting!! I'm anxious to see how the D24 and D23 picture plays out. Who gets Giddings? We'll be the underdogs for sure.

Thoughts?