PDA

View Full Version : Diboll 42 Center 34

mistanice
10-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Center came into this game with hopes for a win. This was their last chance to make into the post season. They gave a great effort. Diboll will travel to Crockett next friday which should be considered for Region III game of the week. I have yet to see deep east texas teams have game of the week!

Some notable stats.

Diboll's RB Ketaraus Stanton carried Diboll on his back. He had 36 carries for 343 yards 4 TDs. Had 55 yard punt return for TD, numerous tackles from saftey position. and had 1 interception.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
10-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Saw you at the game tonight gil, you an lou was heading up the steps. Was my first time to see this years jacks. Those guys are really small. They better pick it up an get more motivated if they want to have a good post season.

mistanice
10-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Diboll_Lumberjackk
Saw you at the game tonight gil, you an lou was heading up the steps. Was my first time to see this years jacks. Those guys are really small. They better pick it up an get more motivated if they want to have a good post season.

Yeah I was w/ him! Didn't see you though, I left during 3rd. But yeah, they are smaller than previous teams. They make it up with speed. Defense still allowing too many big plays. Hopefully they can heal up during the week and be ready for a great game with Crockett.