PDA

View Full Version : Sweeny vs. Wharton

JDOG
10-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Sweeny 52
Wharton21

3aSoftball4Mom
10-26-2007, 11:44 PM
wow....a lot of high scoring games this week!

Congrats to the Bulldogs on your win. :clap: :clap:

tigerpride_08
10-26-2007, 11:50 PM
yea we couldn't get the offense rolling and our defensive line had a hard time getting off the ball...very sloppy game on our behalf....

g$$
10-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by JDOG
Sweeny 52
Wharton21

How did LilBalla255 do? ;)

Good job Dogs.

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Good game dogs.

lilballa255
10-28-2007, 02:56 AM
I must say I was shocked by the score. As I have stated in the past if I am wrong I will admit it. So I am admitting that I might have been wrong this time and this game. Good luck Dogs.

maestro
10-28-2007, 05:35 PM
jump in there and take some blame tigerpride 08...

d line??

offense??

tigerpride_08
10-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by maestro
jump in there and take some blame tigerpride 08...

d line??

offense??

i'm on defense so i'm not just blaming our line...i admit i didn't have a good game either, but it's also hard when you constantly have the lineman in your face...i know i'm not the best linebacker out there so after games like those, i put some blame on myself for not playing up to my coaches expectations of me...also knowing that this is how my senior year will go down, doesn't make me feel good either!

bobcat04
10-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Tiger, you guys have Columbus this week. Will yall be able to knock them off? Are they still missing players? Do you guys still have a chance for playoffs? How's this district going to shape up?

2 krunk
10-28-2007, 08:45 PM
tiger, don't beat yourself up. it is good that you take some responsibility for the outcome of the game, but give sweeny some credit; they must have had one of their better games. just take pride that you are willing to play the game. many don't have the balls to do it. no matter how the season pans out, you will remember playing the game of football.

good luck next week

tigerpride_08
10-28-2007, 08:45 PM
yes, we do go to Columbus this week...i've heard some people say their RB is still hurt but i couldn't tell you...i think with the lost this past friday we're out of playoff contention...and i must say i never thought the district would be as crazy as it has been...but all we can do is go out there for 2 more games and try to upset the Cardinals and the Bluejays....

tigerpride_08
10-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 2 krunk
tiger, don't beat yourself up. it is good that you take some responsibility for the outcome of the game, but give sweeny some credit; they must have had one of their better games. just take pride that you are willing to play the game. many don't have the balls to do it. no matter how the season pans out, you will remember playing the game of football.

good luck next week

oh i do give credit to the Bulldogs...we just couldn't stop the run, and that's what happens when you can't...and as for the season i can't say much...after getting blown out so many games i can't say much...like i said, these last 2 games i just wanna try to mess up playoffs for the other teams...