PDA

View Full Version : Female Rules

bearcat1
01-29-2004, 06:56 PM
1.The female makes the rules.
2.The rules are subject to change by the female at any time without prior notification.
3.No male can possibly know all the rules. Attempts to document the rules are not permitted.
4.If the female suspects that the male may know some or all of the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
5.The female is never wrong.
6.If the female is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding, which was the direct result of something the male did, said, did not do,
or did not say.
7.If rule 6 is invoked, the male must apologize immediately for having been the cause of the misunderstanding without any clues from the female
as to what he did to have caused the misunderstanding. See rule 13.
8.The female may change her mind at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
9.The male is never permitted to change his mind or under circumstances without the express written consent of the female which is given only in
cases where the female wanted him to change his mind but gave no indication of that wish. See rules 6, 7, 12, and 13.
10.The female has the right to be angry or upset for any reason, real or imagined, at any time and under any circumstance which in her sole
judgement she deems appropriate. The male is not to be given any sign of the root cause of the female's being angry or upset. The female may,
however, give false or misleading reasons to see if the male is paying attention. See rule 13.
11.The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12.Under no circumstances may the female give the male any clue or indication whether or why she wants him to be angry or upset.
13.The male is expected to read the mind of the female at all times. Failure to do so will result in punishments and penalties imposed at the
sole discretion of the female.
14.The female may, at any time and for any reason, resurrect any past incident without regard to temporal or spacial distance, and modify,
enlarge, embellish, of wholly reconstruct it in order to demonstrate to the male that he is now or has in the past been wrong, insensitive,
or deceitful.
15.The female may use her interpretation of any past occurrence to illustrate the ways in which the male has failed to accord her the
consideration, respect, devotion, or material possessions, he has bestowed on other females, domestic pets or barnyard animals, sports
teams, automobiles, motorcycles, boats, aircraft, or coworkers. Such illustrations are non-rebuttable.
16.If the female is experiencing PMS, Post-PMS, or Pre-PMS, the female is permitted to exhibit any manner of behaviors she wishes without regard to
logical consistency or accepted norms of human behavior.
17.Any act, deed, word, expression, statement, utterance, thought, opinion, or belief by the male is subject to the sole, subjective interpretation of the female, other external factors not-withstanding. Alibis, excuses, explanations, defenses, reasons, extenuations, or
rationalizations will not be entertained. Abject please for mercy and forgiveness are acceptable under some circumstances, especially when accompanied by tangible evidence of contrition.

bc

BHKrystal06
01-29-2004, 07:26 PM
I like #1, #5, #10, and #13 the best!

SintonFan
01-29-2004, 08:40 PM
eek! eek! The female is a lawyer!

Brahma73
01-29-2004, 10:19 PM
Damn hormones.... eek!

spaniard
01-30-2004, 12:17 AM
some peoples mom's/wives/sisters/aunts/etc. :rolleyes: hehe, i guess us guys had that coming, except our list made sense...all of it :mad: :D

SintonFan
01-30-2004, 12:40 AM
spaniard:
some peoples mom's/wives/sisters/aunts/etc. :rolleyes: hehe, i guess us guys had that coming, except our list made sense...all of it :mad: :D .
Yes, the guys list did make sense. This list was made by a female lawyer. eek!
That's just not right! I'm gonna call a guy's guy lawyer right now... :p

Wildcat81
01-30-2004, 12:45 PM
I like the men rules better we guys have to stick
together.

onfirebball05mustang
01-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Ouch! Are we REALLY THAT bad? I guess you'll just have to read my mind!!!

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:40 PM
bearcat1:
The male breaks the rules

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:41 PM
bearcat1:

2.The rules are subject to change by the female at any time without prior notification.
Of course they do. As hardheaded as women are why wouldnt they.

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:42 PM
bearcat1:
3.No male can possibly know all the rules. Attempts to document the rules are not permitted.
Your right we dont know all the rules because women cant seem to make up there mind. We dont like to right down notes anyways.

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:44 PM
bearcat1:
4.If the female suspects that the male may know some or all of the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
Clearly supporting my theory about them changing there mind all the time. Even though they find out we discovered the rules they dont like to admit it.

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
bearcat1:

Or at least they think there never wrong sometimes we just let it pass so they can just close there mouths. Its alot easier instead of thinking of another rule.

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:50 PM
bearcat1:
6.If the female is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding, which was the direct result of something the male did, said, did not do,
or did not say.
Its because of the dam cell phone the women picked. Can u hear me know. chicken stew OH! I thought u said BBQ

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:54 PM
bearcat1:

7.If rule 6 is invoked, the male must apologize immediately for having been the cause of the misunderstanding without any clues from the female
have u noticed that when men apologize we have one hand in our pocket. thats because we cross our fingers hopeing to sleep in the couch and watch tv all night long. See rule 1 on mens thread.

RPM
01-30-2004, 02:58 PM
bearcat1:
8.The female may change her mind at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
You hinted that on rule 2 and 4 already blah blah blah

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:00 PM
bearcat1:
9.The male is never permitted to change his mind or under circumstances without the express written consent of the female which is given only in
cases where the female wanted him to change his mind but gave no indication of that wish. See rules 6, 7, 12, and 13.
To much reading no pictures.

Jacket2000
01-30-2004, 03:03 PM
bearcat1:
or did not say.
10.The female has the right to be angry or upset for any reason, real or imagined, at any time and under any circumstance which in her sole
judgement she deems appropriate. The male is not to be given any sign of the root cause of the female's being angry or upset. The female may,
however, give false or misleading reasons to see if the male is paying attention. See rule 13.
11.The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
12.Under no circumstances may the female give the male any clue or indication whether or why she wants him to be angry or upset.
13.The male is expected to read the mind of the female at all times. Failure to do so will result in punishments and penalties imposed at the
14.The female may, at any time and for any reason, resurrect any past incident without regard to temporal or spacial distance, and modify,
enlarge, embellish, of wholly reconstruct it in order to demonstrate to the male that he is now or has in the past been wrong, insensitive,
or deceitful.
15.The female may use her interpretation of any past occurrence to illustrate the ways in which the male has failed to accord her the
consideration, respect, devotion, or material possessions, he has bestowed on other females, domestic pets or barnyard animals, sports
teams, automobiles, motorcycles, boats, aircraft, or coworkers. Such illustrations are non-rebuttable.
16.If the female is experiencing PMS, Post-PMS, or Pre-PMS, the female is permitted to exhibit any manner of behaviors she wishes without regard to
17.Any act, deed, word, expression, statement, utterance, thought, opinion, or belief by the male is subject to the sole, subjective interpretation of the female, other external factors not-withstanding. Alibis, excuses, explanations, defenses, reasons, extenuations, or
rationalizations will not be entertained. Abject please for mercy and forgiveness are acceptable under some circumstances, especially when accompanied by tangible evidence of contrition.

bcThe sad part about this is that y'all think this is a joke! But she really means it! LOL :D
J2K

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:04 PM
bearcat1:
female:Im a fat?
male:no!
Female:Liar! your just saying that
male:ok, maybe just a little
Female: your so mean
male:"confused" Im I sleeping in the couch :D

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:07 PM
bearcat1:

Its a year round thing of being angry and upset when a women cant make up her mind.

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:09 PM
bearcat1:

Dont be asking for opinions when were both shopping at victoria secrets. Common sense and studies show that well you know.....LOL

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:13 PM
bearcat1:
Reading the mind of a female takes research and possibly doctors prescription.

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:19 PM
bearcat1:

or deceitful.
Women! They can never get over the past. Why am I not surprised.

<small>[ January 30, 2004, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]</small>

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:21 PM
bearcat1:
teams, automobiles, motorcycles, boats, aircraft, or coworkers. Such illustrations are non-rebuttable.I swear the cat was already dead when I backed out.

<small>[ January 30, 2004, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]</small>

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:24 PM
bearcat1:

males have already figured out the average PMS last a week not YEAR ROUND!

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:29 PM
bearcat1:

We talking about Females or psychos here

RPM
01-30-2004, 03:35 PM
I finally found a women one day who likes to talk about a matter of diff. in opinions. I havent slept in the couch in 4 years. And if the day ever came..... well it wont cause its my house, says so in the contract. LOL

Bandera YaYa
01-30-2004, 04:23 PM
RPM:

bearcat1:

have u noticed that when men apologize we have one hand in our pocket. thats because we cross our fingers hopeing to sleep in the couch and watch tv all night long. See rule 1 on mens thread.....oh sure, that's what you are doing with that hand..... wink wink :D

RPM
01-30-2004, 04:40 PM
Did I say which pocket.... wink

20dawgz05
01-30-2004, 05:27 PM
Bandera YaYa:

RPM:

bearcat1:

have u noticed that when men apologize we have one hand in our pocket. thats because we cross our fingers hopeing to sleep in the couch and watch tv all night long. See rule 1 on mens thread.....oh sure, that's what you are doing with that hand..... wink wink :D LMAO!!! :p

RPM
01-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Wildcat81:
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.:D

poncho
01-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Guys just remember woman are from venus and men are from mars....Whatever that means, I'm about to read the book. :cool:

bearcat1
01-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Jacket2000:

The sad part about this is that y'all think this is a joke! But she really means it! LOL :D
J2KOh be quiet. You're happy and you know it. :D

bc

20dawgz05
01-30-2004, 10:40 PM
bearcat1:

Jacket2000:

The sad part about this is that y'all think this is a joke! But she really means it! LOL :D

bcisnt that a song u learned when u were little... but it said if your happy and you know it clap your hands...... lol anyways i agree with all those rules but u forgot the one about a girl can never go to the bathroom by herself lol... WE CANT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY!!!!

bearcat1
01-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Bandera YaYa
...oh sure, that's what you are doing with that hand..... wink wink :D [/QB]LOL

bc

Knightmoon
01-31-2004, 09:20 AM
" blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah...blah."

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, Did you say something"?

Bandera YaYa
01-31-2004, 10:30 PM
"blah"

"Oh, I'm sorry honey...did you want something??"
:D

<small>[ January 31, 2004, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Jacket2000
02-02-2004, 05:56 PM
bearcat1:

Jacket2000:

bcYes dear, I am. And if I ever get confused about that, I can just refer to rules 1, 5 and 9.
J2K

SintonFan
02-03-2004, 12:01 AM
Jacket2000:

bearcat1:

Jacket2000:

bcYes dear, I am. And if I ever get confused about that, I can just refer to rules 1, 5 and 9.
J2K.
Now I know Jacket is on vacation and bearcat has his password. :D
Oh the humanity! :p

sinton66
02-03-2004, 06:35 PM
Nah, he's just playing like he agrees with all that stuff. I think I know better! :D :D :D

bearcat1
02-03-2004, 08:18 PM
bc=pants wearer :D

LOL

sinton66
02-03-2004, 08:20 PM
bearcat1:

LOLUh huh. Prolly shouldn't rub it in, girl! :D

bearcat1
02-03-2004, 08:31 PM
sinton66:

bearcat1:

LOLUh huh. Prolly shouldn't rub it in, girl! :D Hey it's ok, he doesn't get home til 10 and I can delete this before then LOL.

bc

sinton66
02-03-2004, 08:40 PM
You have to enlist a promise from everybody not to tell. You know I'm cool, but what about all these other "witnesses"? :D :D :D

bearcat1
02-03-2004, 08:53 PM
sinton66:
You have to enlist a promise from everybody not to tell. You know I'm cool, but what about all these other "witnesses"? :D :D :D LOL Okay. But, I think we're the only ones here reading.

bc

sinton66
02-03-2004, 09:08 PM
You could be right, except for Kyle.

SintonFan
02-03-2004, 10:53 PM
LOL
Nope, I'm reading too.

3afan2K3
02-03-2004, 10:54 PM
sinton66:
You could be right, except for Kyle.For some reason I seem to click on this topic, I didnt even read the first post

P.S. Get it 66

<small>[ February 03, 2004, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
02-03-2004, 10:55 PM
...me too!! :D

Jacket2000
02-04-2004, 01:25 AM
bearcat1:

LOLIs that a fact? Well babe, since you're suddenly wearin' the pants, I reckon you can wear the tool belt right along with'em.
J2K

sinton66
02-04-2004, 08:06 AM
Uh oh, BUSTED! :D