PDA

View Full Version : Graham/Iowa Park Updates?

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Anyone have a score on this game?

Lion92
10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
At the Vernon game they announced a 1st Qtr score of
IP 6
Graham 0

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 08:58 PM
IP 6
Graham 7
________
Half

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:12 PM
IP 13
Graham 7
________
3rd Qtr

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:21 PM
IP 13
Graham 7 (-)
________

12:00 Minutes left start of the 4th Qtr

Key:
(-) = football

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:27 PM
IP 13
Graham 7 (-)
________

10mins11sec IP's 18

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:35 PM
IP 13 (-)
Graham 14
________

8mins 22sec 4th Qtr kickoff for steers

Key:
(-) = football

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 09:38 PM
KTA- Scared yet ?

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:41 PM
IP 13
Graham 14 (-)
________

6mins 17sec steers 35 4th Qtr

Key:
(-) = football

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 09:42 PM
thanks for the update, is this game on the radio on the web ?

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 09:57 PM
i can only imagine this is not good for graham because noone is reporting the score.

SteersFootball
10-26-2007, 09:58 PM
IP 13
Graham 14
________

Final

:clap: Great Game

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 09:59 PM
wow

RMAC
10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
i can only imagine this is not good for graham because noone is reporting the score.

Lot's of teams can hang 46 on Hirshi.:rolleyes: Sadly, as much as you wanted Graham to lose, they didn't. Vernon will have to win the title without anybody's help.

VERNONLION#1
10-26-2007, 10:40 PM
The show down that everyone has been waiting on. Friday 11-2-07!!

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Lot's of teams can hang 46 on Hirshi.:rolleyes: Sadly, as much as you wanted Graham to lose, they didn't. Vernon will have to win the title without anybody's help.

Graham is the one who wons titles due to other teams losing. See last few years.

I did want Graham to lose. Too bad.

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 10:44 PM

Graham will lose next two games. burk will beat them as well as Vernon.

KTA
10-27-2007, 12:08 AM
KTA- Scared yet ?

HA..you kidding me

Coach McCoy almost single handedly beat Graham. Look I don't bash coaches, but when a defense is only rushing 3 guys, and are dropping back 6 into coverage you don't continue to try to throw the football!! Graham waited until the 4th quarter to FINALLY jump into the I-formation where they then pounded the ball down Iowa Parks throat almost at will.

Its that simple. Graham makes those adjustments earlier in the game and this one isnt NEAR a close as it was.

Oh yeah 4 first half turn overs (all in Graham territory) leading up to 6 points didn't help either. Graham's D stepped it up, and only let those turn overs hurt them for 6 points (42, and 47 yard FG's).

Scared....naw I don't think so. See ya at the game (which I highly doubt you will even show up)

If you want to beat Graham, drop everybody and the sink back into coverage........Seriously it shouldn't take 3 quarters to make those adjustments.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Coach McCoy almost single handedly beat Graham. Look I don't bash coaches, but when a defense is only rushing 3 guys, and are dropping back 6 into coverage you don't continue to try to throw the football!!

You do when you are coach McCoy and your son is the QB.

Cameron Crazy
10-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Graham will lose next two games. burk will beat them as well as Vernon. The people like you make me laugh.:clap:

KTA
10-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Your opinion any different then mine CC?

Cameron Crazy
10-27-2007, 12:15 AM
The play calling was fine to me, just need to execute the routes better, the first pick would not have happened if the reciever would have ran the route better. I think the offense was just a little sluggish.

Dominicfrank
10-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
The people like you make me laugh.:clap: Well until we find out i have a good chance of being right. IP is not a good team this year. KTA: Down their throats at will? One TD? interesting definition of "down their throats."

KTA
10-27-2007, 12:27 AM
in the 4th quarter it was down there throats

The play calling was fine to me, just need to execute the routes better, the first pick would not have happened if the reciever would have ran the route better. I think the offense was just a little sluggish.

You dont try to throw the ball that many dang times with all those guys dropping back into coverage....anybody with any football knowlege knows that.

CC, im not trying to dog you at all I promise....but please tell me what happend once Graham jumped into the I

Cameron Crazy
10-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by KTA
in the 4th quarter it was down there throats

You dont try to throw the ball that many dang times with all those guys dropping back into coverage....anybody with any football knowlege knows that.

CC, im not trying to dog you at all I promise....but please tell me what happend once Graham jumped into the I We got the ball moving :D. Thats what you wanted to hear huh? haha.

The running game started working good with about 5 minutes in the 4th. The O-Line did some good blocking to get ball down the field.

KTA
10-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Exactly.....Thanks CC ;)

Grahams D is just sick, need to give the D-cord a raise :clap: :clap: :clap:

I bet they didnt have too much more then 150 yards total offense.

Cameron Crazy
10-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Exactly.....Thanks CC ;)

Grahams D is just sick, need to give the D-cord a raise :clap: :clap: :clap:

I bet they didnt have too much more then 150 yards total offense. Yes, IP has the craziest offense. It's wild.

lion75
10-27-2007, 12:43 AM
It's BUSINESS time.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 12:51 AM
The people like you make me laugh.:clap:

GOSH!!! Who wins by 1 against IP??

I wanted IP to win so bad, they are the better football team, and Vernon will beat Graham

Cameron Crazy
10-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
GOSH!!! Who wins by 1 against IP??

I wanted IP to win so bad, they are the better football team, and Vernon will beat Graham haha

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 12:56 AM
haha

HAHA, I just knew you would be the first to quote that:D :D

RMAC
10-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Next Friday should be a great game. Wish I could make it. I haven't seen either team play so any prediction would be pure guess work and I don't want to do any research for it.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Yes, IP has the craziest offense. It's wild.

I would substitute VANILLA for crazy, or maybe even BORING.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Vernon Notes:

The Lions have a very good defense -- particularly the secondary, which makes this match up interesting. The Lions play the pass pretty well (see Midland Christian & Altus). They did have some trouble stopping the run several times (Clyde & Burk). They operate under the bend and don't break rule-- or don't give up big ones. Hope for a mistake by the offense. Seems to have worked well for the Lions.

The Lions offense will use 3 or 4 different backs out of different positions and try to nickel and dime you with the run – 5 yards and a cloud of dust style. The Lions have a solid O-line that blocks well. They have good size as well. Out of one of those 5 yard runs, they hope to break a big one and the Lions do have the speed to get lose and go the distance. One missed tackle is all that it takes. So the Steer defense will have to play good defense (making tackles). Vernon can also throw the ball. The Qb is quick and will run the option and just take off or throw it. Probably the best passing offense out of a Vernon team in some time. Vernon had two long TD passes against Burk. The Bulldogs were a bit surprised I think that the Lions threw it so well. The key for the Steers is to get pressure on the QB when he throws and not let him take off on you. So pressure that is contained.

This is always a good match up. I will be at the game and will meet up with KTA and whoever else will be there.

VWG
10-27-2007, 12:05 PM
As stated before, I knew this game would be closer than most people expected.
Iowa Park was at home, and they have traditionally played Graham close. Go over the last 6-8 years and I would be willing to bet that the Graham-IP games have probably been close games.
Kinda like WF Rider and Old High. WF Rider has had loads more talent the last few years than Old High, but it's usually a tough game.
One thing to consider on the Vernon-Graham matchup. Haven't the road teams won the majority of these contests the last few years?

Snydertigersrul
10-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Graham will lose next two games. burk will beat them as well as Vernon.
I agree with you and if Vernon doesn't turn the ball over next week, the Lions win by two touchdowns AT Graham. Vernon KNOWS how to win pressure games.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by VWG
As stated before, I knew this game would be closer than most people expected.
Iowa Park was at home, and they have traditionally played Graham close. Go over the last 6-8 years and I would be willing to bet that the Graham-IP games have probably been close games.
Kinda like WF Rider and Old High. WF Rider has had loads more talent the last few years than Old High, but it's usually a tough game.
One thing to consider on the Vernon-Graham matchup. Haven't the road teams won the majority of these contests the last few years? The road teams have won the previous 3 years (I believe). It is always a great matchup. Especially when both teams have the ability to make deep playoff runs. Both teams are talented. I respect Graham as a threat year in and year out. They have a quality team.

This will come down to matchups and mistakes such as turnovers and penalties.

I expect a defensive battle such as Graham / IP had. Both teams have solid defenses. Who knows though they both have proven they can score a lot of points.

After Vernon lost to Clyde, I don't think that several of the Graham posters here on the downlow give the Lions the respect that they deserve. To think that the Steers are going to just roll out and beat the Lions is laughable to me. This will be a hard fought game. Lots of dynamics. The winner will probably win the district. Both teams are very different in their approach to offense.

Both teams have talent and I love good defense, so it may be up to special teams play. Who can punt farther, who has a long ranger licker that is accurate, gadget plays (like IP), who has better field position throughout the night. Who can keep their defense fresh?

I can't wait for the game!

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I agree with you and if Vernon doesn't turn the ball over next week, the Lions win by two touchdowns AT Graham. Vernon KNOWS how to win pressure games.

Yeah, and Snyder KNOWS how win easy game against cupcake panhandle teams like Canyon. . . Oh wait, what was the score of that game? I forgot. Here's an idea; tell us why Snyder will win their district and not why Graham will lose to Vernon, since the only possiblity of the 2 playing would be in the regional finals. It's seriously like if Snyder feels anybody else in the region is getting more love than them they have to dog the other team until that team loses. That's fine I guess, but maybe Snyder should worry about the game this week, and not the one 6 weeks from now that has only a slim chance of even being played.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Yeah, and Snyder KNOWS how win easy game against cupcake panhandle teams like Canyon. . . Oh wait, what was the score of that game? I forgot. Here's an idea; tell us why Snyder will win their district and not why Graham will lose to Vernon, since the only possiblity of the 2 playing would be in the regional finals. It's seriously like if Snyder feels anybody else in the region is getting more love than them they have to dog the other team until that team loses. That's fine I guess, but maybe Snyder should worry about the game this week, and not the one 6 weeks from now that has only a slim chance of even being played.

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
The road teams have won the previous 3 years (I believe). It is always a great matchup. Especially when both teams have the ability to make deep playoff runs. Both teams are talented. I respect Graham as a threat year in and year out. They have a quality team.

This will come down to matchups and mistakes such as turnovers and penalties.

I expect a defensive battle such as Graham / IP had. Both teams have solid defenses. Who knows though they both have proven they can score a lot of points.

After Vernon lost to Clyde, I don't think that several of the Graham posters here on the downlow give the Lions the respect that they deserve. To think that the Steers are going to just roll out and beat the Lions is laughable to me. This will be a hard fought game. Lots of dynamics. The winner will probably win the district. Both teams are very different in their approach to offense.

Both teams have talent and I love good defense, so it may be up to special teams play. Who can punt farther, who has a long ranger licker that is accurate, gadget plays (like IP), who has better field position throughout the night. Who can keep their defense fresh?

I can't wait for the game!

I agree w/ everything you said Z. I haven't seen either team play so I can't make a prediction one way or another on this. Of course I want Graham to win, but as long as they make the playoffs I'll be happy. I really wish I'd be able to make this game but I won't get to any games this year until Andrews/Snyder, which should decide the District 3 title, and promises to be a barn burner.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 06:03 PM
VERNON WILL WIN THIS GAME!!! THERES NO MAYBE ABOUT IT, THEY WILL WILL!!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!

VERNON 27

GRAHAM 14

FINAL

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:04 PM
D-BAG

Man I wish I was as smart as you.:rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Man I wish I was as smart as you.:rolleyes:

I know you do buddy:D :D :rolleyes:

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I know you do buddy:D :D :rolleyes:

The funny part about this whole thing is, you really and truely are that ignorant.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
The funny part about this whole thing is, you really and truely are that ignorant.

Im not even going to argue with idiots like you!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-27-2007, 06:21 PM
You're correct!

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:21 PM

You're logic is so far off the reservation it's coming around on the opposite horizon. I simply make a point that Snyder should worry more about Lamesa than Graham and that more than likely one of the 2, or both will lose before the regional finals and you call me a D-BAG. Aside from the rules you've broken, that fact that you have nothing more intelligent to say than that is a sad reflection on yourself, your parents, and your school. Think about that the next time you open your mouth and look like a fool. Thanks.

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Im not even going to argue with idiots like you!!! what exactly have you been doing to this point? :rolleyes:

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
what exactly have you been doing to this point? :rolleyes:

He's coming up with his next stunningly brilliant reply that will be so far above our heads that we'll probably get a headache just thinking about it.

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 06:27 PM
He's coming up with his next stunningly brilliant reply that will be so far above our heads that we'll probably get a headache just thinking about it. hell my head exploded 20 mins ago. :D

RMAC
10-27-2007, 06:29 PM
hell my head exploded 20 mins ago. :D

Haha. Yeah, he'd argue with a brick wall if it'd act like it cared.

IHStangFan
10-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Haha. Yeah, he'd argue with a brick wall if it'd act like it cared. LOL :clap:

KTA
10-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Haha. Yeah, he'd argue with a brick wall if it'd act like it cared.

that is funny:D

KTA
10-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Aside from the rules you've broken

You mean rules #1 and #3?

1). Keep it clean.
"so even if you substitute characters for certain letters, it may be the MEANING that counts"

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats
"Avoid name calling and the use of derogatory terms toward others"

Are these the rules you are talking about RMAC?

MarginalTalent
10-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

So far, you are about 0-8 in your predictions of a Graham loss.

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by MarginalTalent
So far, you are about 0-8 in your predictions of a Graham loss. Marginal, look where he is from, he doesnt know any better.

Tromboneking
10-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Good evening all. First of all let me say that I am from Graham, and am new to this forum, but I need to post this. I have been reading many of the posts from some immature people in our town. Guys, don't you understand that you are giving the wrong impression about the people from Graham? Some of the comments are simply assinine and make you and our town look like complete jerks! So please use some common sense when you post please?

Ok, now on to this. Vernon and Graham. I have been to every game the Steers have played this year, and to be honest, until last night, there really hasn't been anything close. Yes, IP came close, but remember that Graham had a bye week the previous one. Not playing a game in a week can throw off the thempo of the team. And on top of that, the Graham defense is AMAZING! Look at the scores if you don't believe me. In face, take away the turnovers, both Wylie and Ip would not have scored much. Two of Wylie's TDs were defensive, and IP would have only scored once if you take out the turnovers. Folks, yes, I am a proud supporter of the Steers, and my prediction is that if GHS does not turn the ball over, they will go undefeated.

Graham 24
Vernon 7

Peace out...and please don't blaim me for KTA...I am sorry about him. Peopele from Graham are not all jerks I promise..

R1Editor
10-28-2007, 12:49 AM
This should be a great game to watch. I will take Graham because they have home field advantage

KTA
10-28-2007, 12:51 AM
wow somebody else hiding behind a screen name. Its funny the only other people from Graham that post on here have no problem with what I say.

Tromboneking???? Are you serious? I have more football experience in my pinky finger then you have in your entire body. Fact of the matter is your just another person who comes and goes as the season does. This time next year ill be around (hopefully) and you will just be another name with less then 200 posts.

I will have the flag for the game this Friday, should be interesting to see who ACTUALLY shows face, and don't coward behind screen names. If you cant say the stuff you say in person, why say it at all? Coward.

FYI I think you just some stupid HS kid....hope to see you at the game:rolleyes:

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by KTA
wow somebody else hiding behind a screen name. Its funny the only other people from Graham that post on here have no problem with what I say.

Tromboneking???? Are you serious? I have more football experience in my pinky finger then you have in your entire body. Fact of the matter is your just another person who comes and goes as the season does. This time next year ill be around (hopefully) and you will just be another name with less then 200 posts.

I will have the flag for the game this Friday, should be interesting to see who ACTUALLY shows face, and don't coward behind screen names. If you cant say the stuff you say in person, why say it at all? Coward.

FYI I think you just some stupid HS kid....hope to see you at the game:rolleyes: wow, i have been on here for two years and still havent signed the flag. dang. thats pathetic.

KTA
10-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah but you don't hide who you are...ya know. BIG difference....im just assuming ill see you at the score board at half time:confused:

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by KTA

FYI I think you just some stupid HS kid....hope to see you at the game:rolleyes: LOL!!! Geezus dude....did you recently quit smoking? :D

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Yeah but you don't hide who you are...ya know. BIG difference....im just assuming ill see you at the score board at half time:confused: he'll be on the field performing...you can catch him at the snack bar during the 3rd Q downing cornnuts & diet dr. pepper.

Tromboneking...I'm playing, relax.

KTA
10-28-2007, 12:59 AM
lol, Naw I have never smoked but its been a couple of weeks now without a beer :(

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by KTA
lol, Naw I have never smoked but its been a couple of weeks now without a beer :( That's a good thing. :clap:

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:01 AM
I know, but if Graham pulls a L on me I think im going to be in trouble:doh:

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:05 AM
until last night, there really hasn't been anything close

Graham 12
Clyde 0

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Abilene Wylie 23
Graham 29

like I said another stupid kid

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by KTA
lol, Naw I have never smoked but its been a couple of weeks now without a beer :( I don't drink every night, or during the week at all for that matter...nor do I get trashed on weekends and whatnot..but when mowing the yard or if I'm up at the farm I have a few....but NO beer...thats just wrong man....just wrong.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:15 AM
I don't drink every night, or during the week at all for that matter...nor do I get trashed on weekends and whatnot..but when mowing the yard or if I'm up at the farm I have a few....but NO beer...thats just wrong man....just wrong.

I KNOW!!! Im not one of those guys who like to have a beer when they eat, or gets plastered on the weekdays, but I like to get a nice little buzz while playing dominos with my dad (hes 78) or just hanging out shooting the [explict] with my friends on the weekends. Here lately ive been so busy with either my son, or my girl friend and her kids on the weekend I havent had time for a nice cold one. I thought I was going to be able to have a few tomorrow, but im doing the daddy thing with her kids tomorrow...nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice to have a "daddy day"....ya know

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by KTA
I KNOW!!! Im not one of those guys who like to have a beer when they eat, or gets plastered on the weekdays, but I like to get a nice little buzz while playing dominos with my dad (hes 78) or just hanging out shooting the [explict] with my friends on the weekends. Here lately ive been so busy with either my son, or my girl friend and her kids on the weekend I havent had time for a nice cold one. I thought I was going to be able to have a few tomorrow, but im doing the daddy thing with her kids tomorrow...nothing wrong with that, but it would be nice to have a "daddy day"....ya know I freakin hear ya man...on days like those...if it's a weekend and I'm up late...I'll have 1 or 2 once everyone else goes to bed while I'm on here...its my "unwind" time. I've got ONE Corona Lite my dad left here in the fridge...fixin to open and consume in the name of mutha freakin KTA! Here's to you amigo.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:24 AM
lol appreciate it man...I hope it satisfies your taste buds as much as it would mine

I dont know weather to be happy for you or to be even sadder for me lol:crazy:

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by KTA
lol appreciate it man...I hope it satisfies your taste buds as much as it would mine

I dont know weather to be happy for you or to be even sadder for me lol:crazy: LOL....I always TRY to have a 6er in the fridge for times like these...but sometimes they sit there for months.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:31 AM
ive got half a case of bud thats been sitting in the fridge for over a month. Just no time for my lil buddies. I mean I could drink one now, but ive got all of them over here and I really dont feel comfortable drinking around the kids.

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by KTA
ive got half a case of bud thats been sitting in the fridge for over a month. Just no time for my lil buddies. I mean I could drink one now, but ive got all of them over here and I really dont feel comfortable drinking around the kids. yeah, that is understandable. Speakin of beer...I need to get back into brewing my own. Nothing better than a good beer that YOU brewed.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:37 AM
never tried it, but it always sounded fun to do. I like the name of Shaunerbock :D has a nice ring to it

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by KTA
never tried it, but it always sounded fun to do. I like the name of Shaunerbock :D has a nice ring to it LOL!!! its a bit tricky at first. Once you get it down.. (the hard part is getting your sugar mix right when bottling so that it carbonates up correctly) it is good and there are so many things you can make. I have a brewer's bible I made up over a years time w/ a hopps dictionary, etc. I would order certain hops for certain effects. My "brand" was called El Gallo Loco....My last batch was a jalepeno amber that I called JP4. The label had a rooster w/ fire shooting outa its face, LOL. I know...I know..but I lived on a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean w/ lots of idle time when I wasnt at work.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:43 AM
My last batch was a jalepeno amber that I called JP4. The label had a rooster w/ fire shooting outa its face

LMAO....you had WAAAAYYY too much time on your hands

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by KTA
LMAO....you had WAAAAYYY too much time on your hands do a google search for Diego Garcia...you'll understand. LOL.

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:51 AM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/GS-3.gif

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc164/KTA_KTA_KTA/1008524-Not_much_of_a_secret-Diego_.jpg

dude that would suck...that sounds almost brilliant now

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by KTA

dude that would suck...that sounds almost brilliant now actually man, it was laid back island life. When not working, we bbq'd, fished (the fishing was world class due to the fact that there was a 150 mile no-go zone around the island....no fishing no NOTHING from the outside world. My last catch was an 80lb yellow fin), lounged on the beaches..etc. It was Gilligan's Island w/ electricity, and a 6 lane bowling alley...and the fact that we shared the island w/ the Brits made it even more interesting..those guys are a different breed!

PS...this is a pic of a bud and I swimming over by the old coconut plantation. (me on the left diving)
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/BAClanton/diving.jpg

KTA
10-28-2007, 01:59 AM
did that Tsunami mess up anything?

IHStangFan
10-28-2007, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by KTA
did that Tsunami mess up anything? I had left for Kuwait a bit before that, but a buddy of mine said it didn't do much of anything...said he had waves make it to his front door, but our barracks/dorms were close enough to the water I coulda thrown a rock and hit the water. AH to be young, single and on a gov. contract in a foreign land, those were the days! LOL.

Tromboneking
10-28-2007, 11:48 PM
Ok...so to answer some questions:

1. I have not been a HS kid for....let see...18 years!

2. I have not missed a Graham football game in 11 years, and don't plan on missing any the next few.

3. I meant nothing bad toward KTA except the fact that you seem to stur up trouble..like the Hirschi thread...but you back the Steers 100% and I respect that.

4. My football experience..well I haven't played in 18 years (see #1) but the game hasn't changed too much. I watch every game I can on Saturday and Sundays. I understand that you played more reciently than I did, but I do understand the ins and outs of the game well.

5. See you at the game on Friday when Graham wins by at least 14.