PDA

View Full Version : sealy/royal...

UnoCuatro
10-26-2007, 02:42 PM
how do yall think the game will play out????....

I personally think we are gonna beat the living **** out of them but i would like to hear every ones opinion????

deer spotter
10-26-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by UnoCuatro

I personally think we are gonna beat the living **** out of them but i would like to hear every ones opinion????

Hey Uno Cuatro, Don't go too confident and let your guard down. I think Sealy is a better team than BR,BUT they are very fast and very aggressive. You may have to bite your lip when it comes to the officiating. You will know what I mean when Sat. AM comes.

Good Luck

zebrablue2
10-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by UnoCuatro

I think title town will lose. going with the tigers.

IHStangFan
10-26-2007, 04:31 PM
It all depends. My impression of BR is that they like the big play. Their QB did not impress me against Needville. His passes were not all that accurate and Needville's secondary picked him off several times. BUT...if Sealy's secondary is suspect he/they will exploit it and you'll have a replay of the BR/Columbus game. BR is big and fast. If Sealy's D is up to stopping their big play O attack, then Sealy by 14...if not...BR could make this one ugly.