PDA

View Full Version : Go Gonzales Apaches!!!

gtown
10-26-2007, 10:29 AM
On Wednesday Gonzales High School lost one of its own in a tragic accident and Colby Brown (age 16) lost his life. His twin brother, Dillon, is a member of the junior varsity football team. This has been a difficult time for his family and the students at GHS. Both the Varsity and Junior Varsity teams are dedicating their perfomances to him. This is a small community and everyone is pretty torn up. Colby's mother is an English teacher at GHS.

The Apaches are emotional over losing one of their own, but like true Apaches, are ready to fight. GO APACHES!!!!!

44INAROW
10-26-2007, 10:42 AM
I am sure I speak for the entire Cuero community when I say that our thoughts and prayers go out to Gonzales during this difficult time...... :(

Ranger Mom
10-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by gtown
On Wednesday Gonzales High School lost one of its own in a tragic accident and Colby Brown (age 16) lost his life. His twin brother, Dillon, is a member of the junior varsity football team. This has been a difficult time for his family and the students at GHS. Both the Varsity and Junior Varsity teams are dedicating their perfomances to him. This is a small community and everyone is pretty torn up. Colby's mother is an English teacher at GHS.

The Apaches are emotional over losing one of their own, but like true Apaches, are ready to fight. GO APACHES!!!!!

WOW!! That is so sad!!

We lost one of our football players a couple of years ago and the games were dedicated to him. That was one of the best games the varsity played that season!!

Prayers for the family and friends and good luck to Gonzales tonight!!

KngKongInDTrunk
10-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Thoughts and Prayers from Rockdale.

Johnny 5
10-26-2007, 01:53 PM
ouch

Prayers from Rio Hondo, and the rest of the valley

Link (http://forums.rgvsports.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=008133)

AP Panther Fan
10-26-2007, 02:11 PM
My thoughts are with this family and the entire community of Gonzales.:(

Go Apaches!

Johnny 5
10-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by gtown

If you do not mind me asking . . . what happened?

gtown
10-28-2007, 01:49 PM
It was a one vehicle rollover accident. The family is thankful for your thoughts and prayers. The community and students are also thankful for your thoughts and prayers. God bless.