View Full Version : clyde vs breck

TPlinebacker53
10-26-2007, 09:30 AM
predictions anyone?????

tigerbyheart
10-26-2007, 09:42 AM
I am predicting Breck will win!!!!!

Go Bucks!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

You got to admit, if Breck wins, it will make the playoff scenerio even more exciting.... :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Clyde in a game that will have no suspense whatsoever.

pero chato
10-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know if the Breck back is related to the Roberson from about 10 years ago?

I think Clyde wins this one.

KTA
10-26-2007, 10:44 AM
yeah hes Skippers little brother (class of 2000)

lakers
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
CLYDE of course will win...

Clyde's defense will be too stout or the Breck O...

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 11:52 AM
possible upset here

STANG RED
10-26-2007, 01:07 PM
After 3 highly emotional weeks for the Bulldogs, this is the gotcha game they have got to be ready for and guard against. It would be very easy to have an emotional let down and let this one slip up on them if their not careful. Breck is a good team that is very capable of upsetting anybody that doesnt come in 100% ready to take care of business. And Breck knows they are still playing for a playoff spot, so Clyde this week, and Swater next week had better be ready for a battle till the bitter end.
I think Clyde will win, but it will be no cake walk.

pero chato
10-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
After 3 highly emotional weeks for the Bulldogs, this is the gotcha game they have got to be ready for and guard against. It would be very easy to have an emotional let down and let this one slip up on them if their not careful. Breck is a good team that is very capable of upsetting anybody that doesnt come in 100% ready to take care of business. And Breck knows they are still playing for a playoff spot, so Clyde this week, and Swater next week had better be ready for a battle till the bitter end.
I think Clyde will win, but it will be no cake walk.

Not sure if I'm reading you right, but Breck's at Wylie next week. Swater open maybe?

STANG RED
10-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Not sure if I'm reading you right, but Breck's at Wylie next week. Swater open maybe?

Your right. Swater is open next week, then closes out the season at Breck.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-26-2007, 02:30 PM
It would be cool if Breck. won.

tigerfan69
10-26-2007, 11:02 PM
who won ?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan69
who won ?

Clyde won, 38-34. Scored the winning TD with :44 seconds left. Sweetwater is going to have their work cut out. I guess Sweetwater will have an advantage as they will get to see Breckenridge play next week.

tigerfan69
10-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks

Cameron Crazy
10-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Good win for clyde, good to see them winning.

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by lakers
CLYDE of course will win...

Clyde's defense will be too stout or the Breck O...

so much for that D huh ? still a good win for Clyde

lakers
10-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
so much for that D huh ? still a good win for Clyde

yeah they definitely exploited the linebacker spot that had to be filled by a j.v.er...

Still a win is a win...

Great game

grizz53
10-27-2007, 01:32 AM
yea one of clyde's senior captain linebackers broke his ankle last week and breck definately exploited the j.v. players fillin the position tonight.

lakers
10-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by grizz53
yea one of clyde's senior captain linebackers broke his ankle last week and breck definately exploited the j.v. players fillin the position tonight.

yeah the D felt it...

And also the back up linebacker might have torn his minscus (i think that is how u spell it) in the swater game so that is why they had to move up the jv kid.

Good news is that both kids should be back in 3 weeks or so.

The kid with the broke ankle had surgery on thursday and had a pin put in... He should be back by playoffs maybe...

The other kid I am not to sure about, he might have surgery might not, I didnt get a chance to talk to him...

KTA
10-27-2007, 01:45 AM
horrible time for injury, I would hate to see yalls season go down hill because of injuries. On the upside, you have got a playoff spot all but guaranteed.

BreckTxLonghorn
10-27-2007, 09:20 AM
To anyone who went to this game:

What's the underlying story here? Did Clyde just not play up to par? Or did Breck play a helluva game? I did not expect it to be this close--anyone with analysis, please post or PM me.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

What's the underlying story here? Did Clyde just not play up to par? Or did Breck play a helluva game? I did not expect it to be this close--anyone with analysis, please post or PM me.

didnt breck put up 50 something on hirschi this year? Sounds to me like they are not playing up to potential and there are just some games they get up for.

wtxfootball08
10-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

they're wasn't any emotion, Clyde knew it wouldnt be given to them but def. didn't think it would be that close, and got down early in the game.. D gonna step up big...

wtxfootball08
10-27-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
they're wasn't any emotion, Clyde knew it wouldnt be given to them but def. didn't think it would be that close, and got down early in the game.. D gonna step up big...

There*** cant spell

grizz53
10-27-2007, 11:45 AM
clyde acted like they thought breck was just gonna lay down to them since they were predicted to win. your right wtx they had no emotion at all. but i dont mean to take anything away from breck they came out fired up and ready to play. but i dont think slaughter will let clyde come in looking like that next week against comanche.