PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs. LaGrange

trg
10-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Bellville 7A, 8A, & Fresh beat LaGrange convincingly and JV beat LaGrange in a nail biter. Hopefully the wins will continue tonight. Go Brahmas!!!!!!

BrahmaMom
10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
LaGrange JV team was BIG--wow. I hope their varsity is big and slow! The Brahmas can take 'em. No mistakes, guys! GO BRAHMAS!

hookandladder
10-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by trg
Bellville 7A, 8A, & Fresh beat LaGrange convincingly and JV beat LaGrange in a nail biter. Hopefully the wins will continue tonight. Go Brahmas!!!!!!

Yes Bellville did put it on the 7A team however I was very shocked to say the least after Bellville scored in the 3rd quarter and made it 34-0, the coach called for a on-side kick. Very classless, I'm sure the coach did not call for it and the kid did it on his on. Lost a little respect for the Bellville coaches.

Rattlesnake_08
10-26-2007, 02:46 PM
I heard that varsity was going to barely edge La Grange this week maybe...

Brahma84
10-26-2007, 04:30 PM
I think everyone knows that Bellville is in a rebuilding year. They have still managed to put together a 5-2 season. It is just our luck that this is also the season when our district is probably one of the toughest in the state. The team started off with some key losses and then was hit hard by injuries and illness. Bellville expects to make the playoff every year. I'm sure they will fight hard the last few games, but I just don't see how they can beat Giddings or Caldwell. I see a 6-4 finish. Next year they will be much improved.

KL3
10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by trg

Looks like Bellville is going for the sweep tonight in La Grange.
That brings the sub-varsity teams' records to a combined 29-1. Pretty impressive.

J.V. (7-1)
Freshman (8-0)
8th Grade A (7-0)
7th Grade A (7-0)

Reds fan
10-26-2007, 10:30 PM
La Grange over Bellville 35-19 Final

allforball
10-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
La Grange over Bellville 35-19 Final

Bellville had no answer for our Wide receiver ( Dockery) also QB play well tonight. La Grange defense shut down Bellville offense. La Grange played their most dominate game tonight and now have a shot at the playoffs.

IHStangFan
10-26-2007, 10:49 PM
WOW...this is a bit of a suprise. Congrats La Grange.

Brahma84
10-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Worst game I have seen Bellville play all year. The offense couldn't get anything going all night. The defense kept giving the offense the ball, but they couldn't do anything. LaGrange was fired up and Bellville played flat all night. Bellville now looks to go 1-4 in district, 5-5 for the year. WOW.

allforball
10-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Brahma84
Worst game I have seen Bellville play all year. The offense couldn't get anything going all night. The defense kept giving the offense the ball, but they couldn't do anything. LaGrange was fired up and Bellville played flat all night. Bellville now looks to go 1-4 in district, 5-5 for the year. WOW.

Sometimes teams play bad because the other team is just better. Bellville is just not a very good team. End of story.

Pudlugger
10-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Brahma84
I I see a 6-4 finish. Next year they will be much improved.

5-5 more likely. Seems some folks were overlooking the Leps a little.

On a different note, this is a tough district. Smithville has been playing everyone close and may be a problem for the Leps after the win over Bellville. This is a classic set up for an upset loss. The Leps better come down to earth Monday and get focused on the next game.