PDA

View Full Version : Is Butkus coming to Snyder?

Snydertigersrul
10-25-2007, 08:17 PM
I wonder, will Butkus show up for the M&G at Tiger Stadium?

GreenMonster
10-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I wonder, will Butkus show up for the M&G at Tiger Stadium? I wouldn't bet on it. Butkus is a bit of a chicken poop when it comes to revealing his true identity.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I wouldn't bet on it. Butkus is a bit of a chicken poop when it comes to revealing his true identity.

That just depends on who you are!!:D

Butkus
10-26-2007, 08:50 AM
I wonder, will Butkus show up for the M&G at Tiger Stadium? Ifin u can guarentee that old blackie will be at tha m&g ill guarentee old Butkus will miss tha Sweetwater/wylie game and be thar.:devil:

Butkus
10-26-2007, 08:53 AM
I wouldn't bet on it. Butkus is a bit of a chicken poop when it comes to revealing his true identity. Well durn ole greenmonster ole Butkus didnt no one of tha rules of tha downlow wuz ta tell who u r. By tha way ole Butkus dont remember u or str revealing ur true identity on this here site or did i jus miss that sum whar.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well durn ole greenmonster ole Butkus didnt no one of tha rules of tha downlow wuz ta tell who u r. By tha way ole Butkus dont remember u or str revealing ur true identity on this here site or did i jus miss that sum whar.:thinking:

I know exactly who you are.:devil:

If I don't see you at the Mustang Bowl...so will everone else.:eek:

GreenMonster
10-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Well durn ole greenmonster ole Butkus didnt no one of tha rules of tha downlow wuz ta tell who u r. By tha way ole Butkus dont remember u or str revealing ur true identity on this here site or did i jus miss that sum whar.:thinking: I know that Injuredinmelee and myself were both at the scoreboard at halftime of the Iowa Park vs. Sweetwater play-off game in Stephenville a couple of years ago waiting for the predetermined halftime meet and greet and we were stood up completely by the 10 or more Sweetwater fans that had agreed to meet there. We even had a camera to record the event for posterity. Not only have I revealed myself here on the downlow I have revealed my children as well. I'm not hiding behind my alter-ego in any way, form, or fashion. Ask around, I'm kinda big here. People know me! GEEEEEEEZZZ! ;)

Butkus
10-26-2007, 10:04 AM
I know that Injuredinmelee and myself were both at the scoreboard at halftime of the Iowa Park vs. Sweetwater play-off game in Stephenville a couple of years ago waiting for the predetermined halftime meet and greet and we were stood up completely by the 10 or more Sweetwater fans that had agreed to meet there. We even had a camera to record the event for posterity. Not only have I revealed myself here on the downlow I have revealed my children as well. I'm not hiding behind my alter-ego in any way, form, or fashion. Ask around, I'm kinda big here. People know me! GEEEEEEEZZZ! ;) Well thar ole greenmonster i can tell u fur shur ole Butkus wasnt one of them folks that agreed ta meet u and that injured guy. Cus i promise u ifin i ever agree ta meet u ill do it cus if i tell u a chicken dips snuff u jus look under his wing fur tha can.:thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2007, 10:05 AM
I know that Injuredinmelee and myself were both at the scoreboard at halftime of the Iowa Park vs. Sweetwater play-off game in Stephenville a couple of years ago waiting for the predetermined halftime meet and greet and we were stood up completely by the 10 or more Sweetwater fans that had agreed to meet there.

Were we losing?:thinking: :D :devil:

GreenMonster
10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Were we losing?:thinking: :D :devil: I don't think so. I think y'all were just scared of Injured.

Butkus
10-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That just depends on who you are!!:D ;) :kiss:

DaHop72
10-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Ask around, I'm kinda big here. People know me! GEEEEEEEZZZ! ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Man is juggs going to be hot, that's his line GM.:devil: :D

DU_stud04
10-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Ask around, I'm kinda big here. People know me! GEEEEEEEZZZ! ;)

Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: Man is juggs going to be hot, that's his line GM.:devil: :D :dispntd: ill let it slide this one time because you're president....dont let it happen again

:evil: :evil: :thumbsup: :evil:

loboes86
10-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Well durn ole greenmonster ole Butkus didnt no one of tha rules of tha downlow wuz ta tell who u r. By tha way ole Butkus dont remember u or str revealing ur true identity on this here site or did i jus miss that sum whar.:thinking: Man you guys that write like a hillbilly talks give me a headache.

DaHop72
10-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
:dispntd: ill let it slide this one time because you're president....dont let it happen again

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif But you are the juggernaut.

:D :D

Odis
10-26-2007, 01:37 PM
GM, ain't U at City View?

Maybe if you spent less time on the DL and more time coaching yous guys wouldn't be so darn terrible. Tried to watch a CV game and it was watching a group a retards tryin ta play chess.

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Odis

Maybe if you spent less time on the DL and more time coaching yous guys wouldn't be so darn terrible. Tried to watch a CV game and it was watching a group a retards tryin ta play chess.

:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Ranger Mom
10-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Tried to watch a CV game and it was watching a group a retards tryin ta play chess.

That is an extremely rude thing to say.

If you want to make fun of mentally disabled people, do it on another board!!

It is very offensive to some people and we try not to throw that word around like that here!!

Thanks!

Butkus
10-26-2007, 03:03 PM
So ole str is ole blackie gunna make tha m&g 2 nite:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2007, 03:10 PM

Both of us will be in the building.

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2007, 03:10 PM

Has he ever?:thinking:

I think he might be yella :eek: ...oops:doh: ...I mean uh...gold?:devil:

Butkus
10-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Both of us will be in the building. Hes a gonna be lookin down on tha people 2:thinking:

tigerfan69
10-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Blackie will be on the field.Butkus i can introduce u to str personally if u want me too.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by tigerfan69
Blackie will be on the field.Butkus i can introduce u to str personally if u want me too.

I wonder if I should send the flag to the sidelines?? I might could get a sig or two!!:p

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2007, 05:03 PM
I wonder if I should send the flag to the sidelines?? I might could get a sig or two!!:p
Will Butkus be your messenger or do we meet the real Ranger Mom

Ranger Mom
10-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Will Butkus be your messenger or do we meet the real Ranger Mom

What you see is what you get!! I have always been upfront who I was!! But you already know that!!:p

Butkus
10-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Will Butkus be your messenger or do we meet the real Ranger Mom Imma thinkin Ranger Mom doesnt need any help frum ole Butkus. So is ole blackie gonna make tha half time m&g:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Imma thinkin Ranger Mom doesnt need any help frum ole Butkus. So is ole blackie gonna make tha half time m&g:thinking:

Show up and get that answer

Butkus
10-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Blackie will be on the field.Butkus i can introduce u to str personally if u want me too. Well thank ya but ole Butkus kinda had his heart set ona meetin ole blackie:(

tigerfan69
10-26-2007, 10:59 PM
What happened Butkus you never showed up.

Butkus
10-26-2007, 11:05 PM
What happened Butkus you never showed up. Well ole Butkus dont no what ur talkin bout. I stopped and made one of them pit stops got me a coke and candy bar and went to tha tigger and werent no one thar. I waited and waited and wuz fixin ta leave and Ranger Mom and that sweetexpeach come a mozing outta that gate and we had us a nice visit. Course i found out old blackie and str didnt show but they said gwood dahop and son and one of tha tigger dads were thar. Heck fire they even let ole Butkus sign that flag in red of course. Sorry i didnt get ta meet the rest of u folks but maybe next time.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Well ole Butkus dont no what ur talkin bout. I stopped and made one of them pit stops got me a coke and candy bar and went to tha tigger and werent no one thar. I waited and waited and wuz fixin ta leave and Ranger Mom and that sweetexpeach come a mozing outta that gate and we had us a nice visit. Course i found out old blackie and str didnt show but they said gwood dahop and son and one of tha tigger dads were thar. Heck fire they even let ole Butkus sign that flag in red of course. Sorry i didnt get ta meet the rest of u folks but maybe next time.

Dang it!! You ruined my surprise!!! I wished I had gotten your phone number....as we were walking back to our side, I told Stxpeach that I wished I had told you to let me tell!!! You live way closer than I do, I knew I wasn't gonna beat you home!!

Oh well....after I got over my initial shock of hearing the "tiger" say..."Ranger Mom...is that you??":D and figured out there was man standing beside it.....it ended up being AWESOME to meet you.

You didn't look anything like I had imagined....but the minute you opened your mouth and started talking, I knew it was you.....has anyone told you that you sound exactly like you type!!!:p

sweetxpeach
10-27-2007, 01:48 AM
Dang it!! You ruined my surprise!!! I wished I had gotten your phone number....as we were walking back to our side, I told Stxpeach that I wished I had told you to let me tell!!! You live way closer than I do, I knew I wasn't gonna beat you home!!

Oh well....after I got over my initial shock of hearing the "tiger" say..."Ranger Mom...is that you??":D and figured out there was man standing beside it.....it ended up being AWESOME to meet you.

You didn't look anything like I had imagined....but the minute you opened your mouth and started talking, I knew it was you.....has anyone told you that you sound exactly like you type!!!:p Butkus it was great to meet you tonight RangerMom is right though you do sound just like you type.....hope to see you at future m&g

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Well guys sorry I couldn't make the m&g, there might be another chance. Idk.:mad: :mad:

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Well ole Butkus dont no what ur talkin bout. I stopped and made one of them pit stops got me a coke and candy bar and went to tha tigger and werent no one thar. I waited and waited and wuz fixin ta leave and Ranger Mom and that sweetexpeach come a mozing outta that gate and we had us a nice visit. Course i found out old blackie and str didnt show but they said gwood dahop and son and one of tha tigger dads were thar. Heck fire they even let ole Butkus sign that flag in red of course. Sorry i didnt get ta meet the rest of u folks but maybe next time.

See? I told you you'd be better off going to Snyder. :D

Butkus
10-27-2007, 03:08 PM
What happened Butkus you never showed up. Imma sorry i didnt getta me u tigerfan69 maybe sometime we could set up a m&g and u could get ole blackie and str ta show maybe.:devil:

Butkus
10-27-2007, 03:16 PM

You didn't look anything like I had imagined....but the minute you opened your mouth and started talking, I knew it was you.....has anyone told you that you sound exactly like you type!!!:p Imma sorry i ruined ur surprise but i wanted that tigerfan69 ta no ole Butkus decided ta take her up on her offer ta meet ole str and blackie so i made tha trip to see tha tiggers play. I never seen such a line at a concession stand in all my born day. Didnt no it would take so long. Plus I kinda though u folks wood visit a while. But maybe next time i can be thar earlier since i no tha drill. And whee doggie let me tell u folks that will clay lad can tote that pigskin i mean ta tell u. And then ta hear frum tha folks round me that qb frum greenwood wuz a playin with a torn acl well let me tell u hes tougher than ta back end of a shootin gallery.

And whut do ya mean i talk jus like i type:thinking:

Butkus
10-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
See? I told you you'd be better off going to Snyder. :D Man ole red i think i may of signed that flag close ta u and that youngin mustang04. U no we have ta stick ta gether.:D

Ranger Mom
10-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Imma sorry i ruined ur surprise but i wanted that tigerfan69 ta no ole Butkus decided ta take her up on her offer ta meet ole str and blackie so i made tha trip to see tha tiggers play. I never seen such a line at a concession stand in all my born day. Didnt no it would take so long. Plus I kinda though u folks wood visit a while. But maybe next time i can be thar earlier since i no tha drill. And whee doggie let me tell u folks that will clay lad can tote that pigskin i mean ta tell u. And then ta hear frum tha folks round me that qb frum greenwood wuz a playin with a torn acl well let me tell u hes tougher than ta back end of a shootin gallery.

And whut do ya mean i talk jus like i type:thinking:

Me and sweetxpeach went up on the Snyder side with DaHop to get tigerbyheart to sign the flag. If we hadn't of, you probably would have missed meeting anyone, because we would have already headed back.

And....I meant exactly what I said about talking and typing the same. As I was reading the above, I was laughing because I could just hear you in my head!!!

Ranger Mom
10-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Man ole red i think i may of signed that flag close ta u and that youngin mustang04. U no we have ta stick ta gether.:D

LOL!! I just looked at the flag...you signed right underneath them!!

tigerbyheart
10-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Me and sweetxpeach went up on the Snyder side with DaHop to get tigerbyheart to sign the flag. If we hadn't of, you probably would have missed meeting anyone, because we would have already headed back.

And....I meant exactly what I said about talking and typing the same. As I was reading the above, I was laughing because I could just hear you in my head!!!

Ranger Mom, Swt Texas Peach, Hop, and Tigerfan 69,

Thanks for bringing the fan to me to sign.... I guess my bad ankle was a good thing, seeing how Butkus found you... I really appreciate you coming over there to let me sign...

Butkus
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
I guess my bad ankle was a good thing, seeing how Butkus found you... Ya no tigerbyheart i dont mean ta make light of ur injury but u no the old saying one good turn deserves another kinda applies here. :D Sometimes i jus kill myself.

nobogey72
10-27-2007, 11:36 PM
WOW!

Tiger Baseball
10-28-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Well guys sorry I couldn't make the m&g, there might be another chance. Idk.:mad: :mad:

How about you find another tiger sig!! :mad:

Ranger Mom
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Show up and get that answer

He DID show up...I had to break the news that Blackie was a "NO SHOW!!" He wasn't the least bit surprised!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
How about you find another tiger sig!! :mad:

While I'm on the subject of people not showing up...where were YOU???:mad: :mad:

GreenMonster
10-28-2007, 08:25 PM

By the way Odis, we broke a 33 game losing streak Friday night with a 41 - 7 whipping of Chico. I guess I must have been doing some coaching at some point over the course of the past 3 months.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
By the way Odis, we broke a 33 game losing streak Friday night with a 41 - 7 whipping of Chico. I guess I must have been doing some coaching at some point over the course of the past 3 months.

Congrats GM!

:clap: :clap:

Cameron Crazy
10-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Congrats man! Very nice.

Don't yall play Holiday in district?

GreenMonster
10-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Congrats man! Very nice.

Don't yall play Holiday in district? yes, we already lost that one. We did hold them in check until the middle of the 4th quarter before our kids ran out of steam. I think it ended at 27-0 but it was 13-0 until the middle of the 4th quarter when we gave up a fumble inside the 20 that led to a TD followed by another fumble on our first play of the next series that they scooped up and ran in for their last score. I think the last 2 TD's happened something like 12 seconds apart on the scoreboard. Our problems is that we have 5 Sr's and 4 Jr's, of those 9 we start 4. It's pretty dang hard to win on Friday night when you are suiting up your JV against everyone else's Varsity. We've started 3 QB's this year, a fish followed by a junior that lost all bodily functions once put under center and finally we have found another fish that has looked better than either of the other 2. We have a pretty good bunch of Sophs and we've had 5 or 6 freshmen that have started for us at one point or another during the season. Next year won't be very pretty but after that we start getting a lot better in a big hurry. We have some athletes coming that are in the 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. Just have to manage to hang on until they grow up.

sweetwater07
10-29-2007, 12:27 AM
if i tell u a chicken dips snuff u jus look under his wing fur tha can.:thumbsup:

LMAO:D

Butkus
10-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
LMAO:D Hay ole str u told me ta show up to tha m&g and then u didnt show up ur self:thinking: Did u hafta go with old blackie durin halftime:thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Hay ole str u told me ta show up to tha m&g and then u didnt show up ur self:thinking: Did u hafta go with old blackie durin halftime:thinking:

When me and DaHop took the flag to tigerbyheart, I actually saw him "looking down from above"!!

Geez...that makes him sound like God or something!!:hand: