PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Definitions

ronwx5x
10-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Could one of the administrators or moderators post the definitions of the various punishments that can be meted out? Which one means banned permanently and which ones are a lesser punishment. Is there a rule on which punishment applies to what infraction or is purely subjective?

I see players "benched" and "ejected" and there may be others. It would be nice to know. It also appears if one is "ejected" it is more or less permanent and the membership is removed. Correct?

crzyjournalist03
10-24-2007, 02:11 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/rules.php?

right there on the top right of forum.

Old Green
10-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Could one of the administrators or moderators post the definitions of the various punishments that can be meted out? Which one means banned permanently and which ones are a lesser punishment. Is there a rule on which punishment applies to what infraction or is purely subjective?

I see players "benched" and "ejected" and there may be others. It would be nice to know. It also appears if one is "ejected" it is more or less permanent and the membership is removed. Correct? Read the General information section of the rules. It's there.

eagles_victory
10-24-2007, 03:28 PM
so you can only get benched once before you get ejected?

Maroon87
10-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
so you can only get benched once before you get ejected?

Think of it as a technical foul in hoops. Two techs and you hit the showers.

eagles_victory
10-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Think of it as a technical foul in hoops. Two techs and you hit the showers. do i get to come back the next day until i get 16 benchings then i got suspended one day for each benching?

Ranger Mom
10-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
do i get to come back the next day until i get 16 benchings then i got suspended one day for each benching?

Suspended IS "benched"!

eagles_victory
10-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Suspended IS "benched"! it was an nba reference