PDA

View Full Version : Please post 10-23-07 Volleyball Results Here

Phil C
10-24-2007, 09:24 AM
District 30AAA had their final district games last night and Sinton defeated Ingleside 3 - 0. Sinton wins district with a perfect 10-0 record with no defeats in any individual games in district play. Sinton also won the Freshmen 2 - 0 and the JV 2-1 games.

West Oso gets second place and defeated Orange Grove last nihgt 3 - 0. Aransas Pass got the third place spot by beating Mathis 3 - 1.

trg
10-24-2007, 09:51 AM
District 23-3a

Bellville defeated Caldwell last night (3-2) so they will play Saturday for the District #1 spot. LaGrange is 3rd.

AP Panther Fan
10-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
District 30AAA had their final district games last night and Sinton defeated Ingleside 3 - 0. Sinton wins district with a perfect 10-0 record with no defeats in any individual games in district play. Sinton also won the Freshmen 2 - 0 and the JV 2-1 games.

West Oso gets second place and defeated Orange Grove last nihgt 3 - 0. Aransas Pass got the third place spot by beating Mathis 3 - 1.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I would like to go and watch some of the playoff games. (P4S...we might need a road trip).

Sinton was obviously unstoppable in our District. I really enjoyed watching them play and I think that on top of having a great group of young ladies, your coaches deserve alot of credit. Their pre-game drills were impressive and showed the level of commitment by the coaching staff.:)