PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!

IHStangFan
10-23-2007, 09:41 PM
It's about dang time. I rcvd my itinerary and am headed to Georgia on Friday. I will be there anywhere from 3 days to a week depending. From there it's off to Kuwait for more in processing then finally over to Afghanistan. I'll drop you all a line as soon as I get situated. I'll be anxious to catch up on Texas HS football!! Good luck to all teams and towns. May your basketball seasons be delayed by an extended football season.

luvhoops34
10-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Good luck overseas. Keep us posted on your adventure.

KTA
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
good luck, and be safe

44INAROW
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Safe travels and be safe and keep in touch :)

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Good luck and thanks!

sotxrat
10-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Be careful, do your job well and get back home.

AP Panther Fan
10-23-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
It's about dang time. I rcvd my itinerary and am headed to Georgia on Friday. I will be there anywhere from 3 days to a week depending. From there it's off to Kuwait for more in processing then finally over to Afghanistan. I'll drop you all a line as soon as I get situated. I'll be anxious to catch up on Texas HS football!! Good luck to all teams and towns. May your basketball seasons be delayed by an extended football season.

Good luck B! Keep me posted.... or I will have to ask family members about you! You aren't the black sheep or anything, right?

:D

Look forward to hearing your adventures and hope nothing but the best for you!;)

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

Well dangit! :mad: I knew this day was coming, but I thought I'd at least have you around for Sinton-Ingleside week. I know, I know....this year won't be much fun since Ingleside will probably beat us like a red-headed step child, but you know I always have to give you grief! :p

Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger! :)

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Good luck B, let us hear from you.

IHStangFan
10-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Thanks everyone.

APPF, I'm sure I'll be talking to ya soon. I should have internet access when I get settled...not sure if I'll have it in my living quarters, but I'll have it at work. Grandma J, Cheryl and everyone was up here last weekend, but Granny C is in the hospital so I was down there visiting her. I didn't get to see em.

P4S, yeah yeah, I know. But hopefully I'll be settled by then and we can razz each other as always, LOL.

DaHop, thanks bud, we'll be talkin to ya soon. Take care amigo.

SpeedOption
10-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Best of luck and be safe.

Darren
10-24-2007, 06:57 AM
Take care and be careful.