PDA

View Full Version : Worst Types of High School Football Fans!

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 02:49 PM
I found this blog about annoying types of college football fans.

The Worst Kinds of College Football Fans (http://autumnthunder.blogspot.com/2007/10/worst-kinds-of-college-football-fans.html)

But, unfortunately there are also "The Worst Kinds of High School Football Fans."

What are the worst kinds of high school football fans?

I love all the aspects of football and when it comes to high school football, I am definitely a certain type of fan.

Clearly, I am a high school football "Homer". Which may be the very worst.

Let's make a list then we can vote for the top 10.

The first I propose is the following. :D

"The player's mom with a cow bell and is the moderator of a football forum"

Do you have any you would like to propose?

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 02:52 PM
The fan that thinks his team is God's gift to the world and that everyone else should just be happy to be allowed to share the field with them!

3afan
10-23-2007, 02:52 PM
The fan that all they do is sit in the stands and complain and criticize, especially one that does not know the rules!

3afan
10-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The fan that thinks his team is God's gift to the world and that everyone else should just be happy to be allowed to share the field with them!

hmm, we have some of them here!

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Hmmm. . . I'm not sure I know any of those. :thinking:

. . . and your welcome. :D

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
:eek: :eek: :eek:

The fan that is there for "social" time instead of there to vocally support the team!

KTA
The fan that all they do is sit in the stands and complain and criticize, especially one that does not know the rules!

Agreed

gibby
A fan that thinks writing to the editoral section of the news paper
about every bad call will help their team or coach.

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by gibby
A fan that thinks writing to the editoral section of the news paper
about every bad call will help their team or coach.
DOH! :doh:

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Fans that are spectators. By that I mean they act more like
they in a movie theater than at a football game.:thinking:

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

The fan that is there for "social" time instead of there to vocally support the team!

How about this one?

The fan that does not know how to vocally support the team in an appropriate manner.

Ranger Mom
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Fans that are spectators. By that I mean they act more like
they in a movie theater than at a football game.:thinking:

HUGE pet peeve of mine!!!:mad: :mad:

pirate4state

you don't say? :eek: :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
The fan that never shows up for a game until we go to the playoffs and still gripes when the people stand up in front of them. They also get mad if people around them cheer and clap for the team.
I also hate fans that yell at the kids- like they wouldn't do better if they could. "Johnny, you stupid, why didn't you throw to so and so- he was open!!!!"

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
The fan that never shows up for a game until we go to the playoffs and still gripes when the people stand up in front of them. They also get mad if people around them cheer and clap for the team.
I also hate fans that yell at the kids- like they wouldn't do better if they could. "Johnny, you stupid, why didn't you throw to so and so- he was open!!!!"

those are the worst! :mad:

Texasfootball2
10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
How about the fan that questions every play call that doesn't work, and has something to say about every single play.

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
How about the fan that questions every play call that doesn't work, and has something to say about every single play.

I gave up my reserved seats for that VERY reason!!

Old Green
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I gave up my reserved seats for that VERY reason!! we have one like that.Gobbla and I nicknamed him "coach jackson". we avoid him like the plague.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
those are the worst! :mad:

As I was walking out the gate at the Clyde game, I heard
someone bad mouthing our QB. I thought to myself, if you
said that and his dad heard you, you would be backing-up
while simultaneously filling you shorts.

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
The best fan is the one who will buy a "rival" a ticket to a game. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IHS Fan
10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2

Cameron has one of those. I had the pleasure of watching this guy at the cameron/hutto game. don't know his name but people called him Buckwheat. He never sat down , walked the stands to stay with the team, and never stopped yelling at them. He was the best bleacher coach I have ever seen. It was actually kinda funny.

Stownhorse
10-23-2007, 03:36 PM
As I was walking out the gate at the Clyde game, I heard
someone bad mouthing our QB. I thought to myself, if you
said that and his dad heard you, you would be backing-up
while simultaneously filling you shorts.

Yea the ones that totally looked past how sucky our line played....I know what you mean.

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
The best fan is the one who will buy a "rival" a ticket to a game. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Man! That would get a guy run right out of town here in
Sweetwater.:eek:

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 03:44 PM
The fan that sits near you and has 10 kids who constantly need concession money.

Kiss your toes good bye!

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Man! That would get a guy run right out of town here in
Sweetwater.:eek:

I am almost positive he was referring to someone from Sweetwater!!:p

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
The fan that sits near you and has 10 kids who constantly need concession money.

Kiss your toes good bye! And they sit in the middle and you sit on the aisle.:mad: :mad:

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2007, 03:47 PM
What about the fan who wears the jersey and hat of his favorite school but really knows nothing about football and likes to yell at refs about penalties that aren't penalties...i.e. quarterback scrambling to the sidelines to avoid a blitz, nobody open down field, QB throws the ball away and the fan starts yelling "INTENTIONAL GROUNDING!!!! C'MON REF!!! CALL IT BOTH WAYS!!!"

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Or the fan who buys their "rival" supper.:D :D

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 03:49 PM
And the worst fan is the one who would accept it. :devil: :devil: :devil: (Sorry, Red... :D )

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 03:49 PM
The worst types of Fans are Fair weather/ T shirt fans

I'm there through the thick and the thin and I dont miss games.....

I suppport them through w/e and it ticks me off when all these people just show up when were doing well

I also hate the guys who sit in the stands and yell about how crappy the coaching is....

( but I had to agree with em on friday....

what was the deal with the whole timeout thing?) with 1 sec left....

I'm glad they missed that FG otherwise they would have been after the coach's heads....

but anyway...... thays the kinds of fans i hate

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:51 PM
And the worst fan is the one who would accept it. :devil: :devil: :devil: That would be me.:D :D :D :D What does RM say about free???:D :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 03:51 PM

Kiss your toes good bye!
Now, see- I will probably say something like my mom's famous.... "In or out" or somthing like that" I get highly aggravated. We usually don't have these problems because I sit with a group that knows 'the Rules'.

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Fans that yell at the Lineman:(

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh, necks_c/09 just reminded me of one.

The high school student that won't sit with the other students because they read Harry Potter books and don't believe in school spirit!

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2007, 03:53 PM
And the worst fan is the one who would accept it. :devil: :devil: :devil: (Sorry, Red... :D )

Oh! I agree with this post 100%.:D :devil:

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by SUPERMANN5107
Fans that yell at the Lineman:( Especially the no count centers. :devil: :devil: :devil:

mustang04
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM

why???

yes i think there are times when linemen dont get credit for doing good...but it makes me soooo mad when a lineman jumps even after they are told when the center is snapping...and then when they just let the guy by them...pretty frustrating

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Hops that hurts deep down

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh, necks_c/09 just reminded me of one.

The high school student that won't sit with the other students because they read Harry Potter books and don't believe in school spirit! Are you implying that I would do that?

Harry Potter can suck my big toe

But why even go if ur not gonna watch?

DaHop72
Hops that hurts deep down http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

You know I was just joking.

:D

Sweetwater Red
Especially the no count centers. :devil: :devil: :devil:

We all know it's the centers fault if the QB fumbles the snap.:D :devil:

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 03:56 PM
lol I know

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
Are you implying that I would do that?

Harry Potter can suck my big toe

But why even go if ur not gonna watch?
No, but being a student, you reminded me of the bad student fans. Not that you are one. :nerd:

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
why???

yes i think there are times when linemen dont get credit for doing good...but it makes me soooo mad when a lineman jumps even after they are told when the center is snapping...and then when they just let the guy by them...pretty frustrating

What about when a back or wide receiver jumps? There is no difference at all

Snydertigersrul
10-23-2007, 03:58 PM
What about when a back or wide receiver jumps? There is no difference at all

Football fans north of Snyder about 35 miles.

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
That would be me.:D :D :D :D What does RM say about free???:D :D

If it is offered....TAKE IT!!

Heck, GetErDoneStangs gave me his 2 tickets for the Sammy Baugh Classic!!

I was most appreciative!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I yell at linemen but it is usually for them to hit harder and lower (my son is a linemen) and mom's are excused, right??????

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 04:07 PM
I yell at linemen but it is usually for them to hit harder and lower (my son is a linemen) and mom's are excused, right??????
"THAT'S MY BABY!!!!" :rolleyes:

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 04:07 PM
By yelling I mean "block fat a$$"..yes I've heard it yelled many times

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 04:08 PM
and yes mom's are excused:D

Global Swarming
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Fans that talk trash back and forth on the Downlow all week. When they have no bearing on the way the game comes out.

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Fans that talk trash back and forth on the Downlow all week. When they have no bearing on the way the game comes out.

WOW!! It would be kinda boring if they didn't, IMO!!

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 04:13 PM
LOL I love it

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Fans that do not like a good old fashioned rivalry!

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
I havent ever really seen that happen. With Snyder fans anyway

rangerjoe33
10-23-2007, 04:18 PM

OMG...you must have been to an RC game lately...jk. We have a guy that just started coming to games this year since his kid is now on varsity as a senior (doesn't play)...he complains about missed calls, yells at the ref and acts like the ref can hear him (even when RC is up by 35 points)...puffs his chest out if there is a personal foul called...it is really ridiculous. He got mad a few weeks ago because the RC sideline received a warning for being past the sideline markers after scoring a touchdown. He says "you need to read the rule book!", "thats a bad call, they can't call that after the play, etc. etc.." I simply informed him a sideline warning can come at any point if there is not time out called...he looks at me disbelieving...

I really can't stand it because I am sure the guy is a move in over the last couple of years and he gives the other RC fans a bad name.

My daughter refers to him as the guy with the bad mullett.

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 04:18 PM
WOW!! It would be kinda boring if they didn't, IMO!! I guess if all we wanted was scores & stats, the newspapers do a pretty good job. :thinking: :thinking:

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Fans that talk trash back and forth on the Downlow all week. When they have no bearing on the way the game comes out. :confused: We don't!!!!! No one told me that when I signed up! :mad:

buff4ever
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
THE NEW caldwell band wagon posters are pretty bad. I like the originals that have been here a while, just can't take the newbees very well. Heck I quit posting on that thread, they were driving me insane with one-sided opinions and harsh accusations (opinions) about giddings. Let me know if I ever speak irrationally or moronic like on this board I will leave if I agree with the accuser.

3afan
10-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I gave up my reserved seats for that VERY reason!!

we switched our reserved seats for that reason .... drove us nuts

eagles_victory
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
Fans who when their team is running the ball all over the team and then one run play gets stuffed and the fans go crazy yelling for them to pass the ball

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2007, 04:33 PM
fans who think that it helps "motivate" your team by cheering really loud when they're on offense but being silent on defense...they've got it backward.

BobcatBenny
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
fans who think that it helps "motivate" your team by cheering really loud when they're on offense but being silent on defense...they've got it backward.
Good one!

Hornet Mom 2
10-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
THE NEW caldwell band wagon posters are pretty bad. I like the originals that have been here a while, just can't take the newbees very well. Heck I quit posting on that thread, they were driving me insane with one-sided opinions and harsh accusations (opinions) about giddings. Let me know if I ever speak irrationally or moronic like on this board I will leave if I agree with the accuser.

I never knew about the 3a downlow site until this season. I have followed Caldwell football since I graduated from there in 1990...lots of losing seasons, lots of heartbreakers. So yes, I am a newbee to this message board, but not on a bandwagon...I always have (before my kids played) and always will (after they graduate) follow the team, buy my season tickets, and support and encourage the Hornets! I have a senior and an 8th grader, so four more years as a Hornet Mom and many more years as a supporter!

I did not intend to irritate anyone with my postings. I am just passionate about the team, as you are about yours!

Question -- from a newbee -- does this site pertain to other sports after football season??

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Fans who pack up and leave before the game is over.....ESPECIALLY when their team is behind!!:mad: :mad:

Hornet Mom 2
10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Fans who pack up and leave before the game is over.....ESPECIALLY when their team is behind!!:mad: :mad:

Ditto on that one! Stay till the team leaves the field!

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Hornet Mom 2

Question -- from a newbee -- does this site pertain to other sports after football season??

It does......people aren't as fanatic...but we get basketball, track, baseball, etc...all kinds of talk and updates here!!!

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Fans who pack up and leave before the game is over.....ESPECIALLY when their team is behind!!:mad: :mad: Didn't we do that in Abilene? :D

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Yes...

Phantom Stang
10-23-2007, 04:42 PM
You HAVE been to a Haltom game, haven't you!!:eek:

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Didn't we do that in Abilene? :D

I left the stands, but I watched til the game was over...didn't I??

There were different circumstances there....there was someone with a baby in the parking lot waiting on me!!

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
You HAVE been to a Haltom game, haven't you!!:eek:

Haltom vs. Stephenville 2005 playoffs at CH Collins Stadium in Denton :D

it was crazy!

kepdawg
10-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Haltom vs. Stephenville 2005 playoffs at CH Collins Stadium in Denton :D

it was crazy!

I bet it was crazy, except it didn't happen! ;)

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 05:04 PM
I left the stands, but I watched til the game was over...didn't I??

There were different circumstances there....there was someone with a baby in the parking lot waiting on me!!

Hell, I don't remember! LOL

I've been guilty of leaving the stands before the game was over. Sometimes when we were winning. I don't leave just when we're losing. Most of the time I stay until the end, but sometimes other duties dictate me leaving early.

crzyjournalist03
10-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I bet it was crazy, except it didn't happen! ;)

:doh: got two games confused...Haltom played Denton Ryan on Oct. 28th of that year in that stadium...Stephenville played Sherman in the playoffs...that was the game I was thinking about...but I went to both!

3afan
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM

this site pertains to whatever you want it to!

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 05:23 PM
By the way- I hate those stupid, freakin' 'clappers' and anybody that insists on 'clapping' them the whole freakin' game. What happened to good old fashioned yelling and clapping?????

44INAROW
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
we have one like that.Gobbla and I nicknamed him "coach jackson". we avoid him like the plague.

Amen......... that guy will drive you N U T S....... :rolleyes:

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 05:35 PM
I hate PEOPLE who try to act like FANS but show up with 2 min left in the 2nd qt and leave after halftime.

That pisses me off.

TxAthlete
10-23-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't mind if people aren't avid fans of their team and are just there to watch some good football, but what really gets me going when two guys have to stand one the SEAT in front of you to watch the game and talk (especially if the stands are sparsely populated and they stand 2 rows down directly in front of you.

If the situation in the game is getting tense, yeah, everyone should be standing......but not 3 mins into the third quarter with a 20 point lead :rolleyes: :mad: :doh: :p

JR2004
10-23-2007, 07:00 PM

You just described fans of several different teams that use this board.

BossHog09
10-23-2007, 08:04 PM
I agree. Those are the very worst

BossHog09
10-23-2007, 08:11 PM
how about the soccer moms who have no clue whatsoever about the rules. But you always see them cheering, sometimes for the wrong team :)

Blastoderm55
10-23-2007, 08:28 PM

Agreed. :mad: Its not time for chit chat and family reunions. Its time to yell, stomp and cheer for 48 minutes.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
why???

Bottom line, let the coaches yell at the players. No fans should be negative towards the kids.

SUPERMANN5107
10-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
Bottom line, let the coaches yell at the players. No fans should be negative towards the kids.

I feel ya man

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by TxAthlete
I don't mind if people aren't avid fans of their team and are just there to watch some good football, but what really gets me going when two guys have to stand one the SEAT in front of you to watch the game and talk (especially if the stands are sparsely populated and they stand 2 rows down directly in front of you.

If the situation in the game is getting tense, yeah, everyone should be standing......but not 3 mins into the third quarter with a 20 point lead :rolleyes: :mad: :doh: :p
Hahaha! Never ever plan to sit on a Liberty Hill side of a game. You will REALLY despise us. :p

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by BossHog09
how about the soccer moms who have no clue whatsoever about the rules. But you always see them cheering, sometimes for the wrong team :)
Yeah, the wrong team would be bad. At least they're cheering!

VWG
10-23-2007, 10:49 PM
How about homer fan who thinks a hit that was "borderline" at the whistle should be called unsportsmanlike conduct, etc....
The game of football is a nasty, dirty, physical game. Get used to it. Whether it's 7th grade or Varsity on Friday nights.
I know there is "momma's little baby" out there, but the kids are going to knock the crap out of each other. Quit complaining that every hit close to the end of the play is a late hit.
You only hear it when it happens to their team. If it's a good hit close to the end of the play for their side you never hear a word.
Kids that play until the end of the whistle are playing good hard nosed football. Nothing wrong with that.

Fal44
10-23-2007, 10:51 PM
From a player...

I feel the worst type of fans are the ones who talk down on us when we aren't doing so well. who will bring us down, when their team went 0-10 and feel like they understand what is going on....

c-town_balla
10-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I agree with Fal44.....its the worst feeling in the world when you are losing say .....21-10 in the second quarter and fans....grown men are cussing you...it sickens me

Butkus
10-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Football fans north of Snyder about 35 miles. Hey ole str ole Butkus looked onna map and bout the only thing i find 35 miles north of snyder is justiceburg. Didnt no they hada football team.:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
There is a perty lake around there, though.

Ranger Mom
10-24-2007, 12:54 PM
By the way- I hate those stupid, freakin' 'clappers' and anybody that insists on 'clapping' them the whole freakin' game. What happened to good old fashioned yelling and clapping?????

Now...I have to admit that I DO like the clappers. I can clap so much louder with them..along with yelling. I DO know enough about the game to know when the "noise" is needed. Heck, I even have a megaphone to be even louder!!

One think I hate to see, and I don't blame the football players for this....but I hate to see them feel like they have to turn to the stands and motion for the "fans' to stand up and yell. The fans always do.....but they oughta be up and yelling already, IMO!!

eagles_victory
10-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Fans who pack up and leave before the game is over.....ESPECIALLY when their team is behind!!:mad: :mad: i went to a game with a girl this year we were playing robinson and it was 45--20 and she could not figure out why i wanted to stay until the end of the game. Needless to say we stayed until our fight song had been played and the players left the field

buff4life
10-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
I agree with Fal44.....its the worst feeling in the world when you are losing say .....21-10 in the second quarter and fans....grown men are cussing you...it sickens me

after being in the pressbox for the cameron giddings game two years ago and we were up 20-0 at half i can definitely vouch for you...but then when yall made the comeback i would say they were cussing at the other team lol...

i think they turned out happy tho

crzyjournalist03
10-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i went to a game with a girl this year we were playing robinson and it was 45--20 and she could not figure out why i wanted to stay until the end of the game. Needless to say we stayed until our fight song had been played and the players left the field

and I'm betting you didn't have a second date...

eagles_victory
10-24-2007, 01:15 PM
and I'm betting you didn't have a second date... no we had already been dating for like 2 and a half months so i knew i could get away with it lol

lion75
10-24-2007, 01:47 PM
The fan that sits in the stands and tells everyone around them how stupid the coach is and how they would do this differently and that differently...and I know this and I know that and blah blah blah...

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Now...I have to admit that I DO like the clappers. I can clap so much louder with them..along with yelling. I DO know enough about the game to know when the "noise" is needed. Heck, I even have a megaphone to be even louder!!

One think I hate to see, and I don't blame the football players for this....but I hate to see them feel like they have to turn to the stands and motion for the "fans' to stand up and yell. The fans always do.....but they oughta be up and yelling already, IMO!!
Our fans are not real good about standing. The boys have told me that sometimes they look up there and most of the people they see standing up are moms, dads and the high school kids. I have to stand. At out of town games I warn sitting people sitting behind me that I will probably stand the whole time and I move if they look like sitters.

slpybear the bullfan
10-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Cannot stand the uniformed fans who automatically yell at the ref for every penalty called against your team. This beats me down in the most dramatic fashion.

This is also the most obvious way to show a tremendous lack of football knowledge to everyone else in the stands.

GO BULLS!

BrahmaMom
10-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Wow, clappers. I guess the Brahma Moms with the cow bells are probably in that category. And I was going to bring mine out, dust it off, and get ready for next season. Probably we Moms and Dad are most annoying. We are loud--often, and jump up and down (Moms) and pace the sidelines (Dads). Oh well, we are always for the team-offense, defense, back-ups, coaches, cheerleaders, dance team, pep squad, and water boys).

Tiger Turtle
10-25-2007, 08:11 AM
The kind I used to be before I came to understand =>

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Wow, clappers. I guess the Brahma Moms with the cow bells are probably in that category. And I was going to bring mine out, dust it off, and get ready for next season. Probably we Moms and Dad are most annoying. We are loud--often, and jump up and down (Moms) and pace the sidelines (Dads). Oh well, we are always for the team-offense, defense, back-ups, coaches, cheerleaders, dance team, pep squad, and water boys).

I don't mind the cowbells, I just don't sit next to them, if I can possibly help it!!! :p

I remember several years ago, I should have been home in bed - I was SO sick, but I went to the game.

My ears were hurting, my throat hurt, my head was pounding....and then some guy sitting RIGHT behind me picked up one of those propane bottles filled with nuts, bolts, screws, etc. and started shaking it....I honestly thought my head was going to explode!!!

3afan
10-25-2007, 08:16 AM
the kind that won't control their bratty kids! :mad:

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 08:17 AM
The kind that sits on message boards and complains about everything just because they sucked at sports and their kid are the 3rd string backup on the freshmen team but they know it all anyway.

pirate4state
10-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
You just described fans of several different teams that use this board.

:)

Ingleside Fan
10-25-2007, 08:29 AM

They already know they need to make blocks! :D

Ingleside Fan
10-25-2007, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
My daughter refers to him as the guy with the bad mullett.

I hate those guys with a bad mullet too.:cool:

Hornet Mom 2
10-25-2007, 08:35 AM
the kind that won't control their bratty kids! :mad:

I agree here. I have a friend that has reserved seats, and there is a couple that sits right behind her (she has six seats). The couple has a toddler, probably 2 years old or so. The man actually yelled at her two games ago saying that her stadium seat was too bulky and getting in their TODDLERS way! The child was playing on the foot area behind her seat! So, actually it was not a bratty kid, but a BRATTY ADULT!

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 08:38 AM
I HATE THE ONES THAT TURN AROUND OR TAP YOU ON THE SHOULDER AND TELL YOU TO QUIT CUSSING.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I HATE THE ONES THAT TURN AROUND OR TAP YOU ON THE SHOULDER AND TELL YOU TO QUIT CUSSING.
Don't sit by me then because I would thump your ear. :p

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 08:43 AM

I really hope you are kidding!!:eek:

Ingleside Fan
10-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Don't sit by me then because I would thump your ear. :p

Watch out the Moms are out!.:p

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 08:46 AM
No I wasn't kidding. I use them in jokes and talking to friends and telling stories. I don't use them in anger against the kids.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 08:53 AM
No I wasn't kidding. I use them in jokes and talking to friends and telling stories. I don't use them in anger against the kids.

You aren't one of the filthy mouthed people that have no consideration for the people sitting around you who may be offended, are you??

Especially the ones who have small children with them??

That irritates me to NO END!!:mad:

RedWhiteBlue
10-25-2007, 09:04 AM
You aren't one of the filthy mouthed people that have no consideration for the people sitting around you who may be offended, are you??

Especially the ones who have small children with them??

That irritates me to NO END!!:mad:
Me, too. And yes, the moms are out!!!!! We have to stick together!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2007, 09:14 AM
No I wasn't kidding. I use them in jokes and talking to friends and telling stories. I don't use them in anger against the kids. :foul: :foul: It's a football game! Why are you telling jokes, stories and talking to friends? :doh:

Did I mention I really dislike the fans that tell jokes, stories and talk to friends? :devil:

3afan
10-25-2007, 09:23 AM

dont try to justify it ...... its a bad habit you need to work on getting away from

[end of lecture]

RedWhiteBlue
10-25-2007, 09:28 AM
dont try to justify it ...... its a bad habit you need to work on getting away from

[end of lecture]
Very well said!!!!

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Perhaps I am...whatcha going to do about it :p

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 09:34 AM

Who are you talking too??

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Who are you talking too?? Um....you and your crew :D

LeonJr
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Not YOU or LEON:mad:

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 09:37 AM
Um....you and your crew :D

I have been around you on more than one occasion....I haven't heard you say so much as "darn"!

I think you are full of it - honestly!!:kiss:

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
I have been around you on more than one occasion....I haven't heard you say so much as "darn"!

I think you are full of it - honestly!!:kiss: :evillol: :evillol: peasant

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
I already told you.....thump your ear. :devil:

or I could pretend to work with you; call in and quit, so you will have to work in my place :evillol: :evillol:

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 09:39 AM
I already told you.....thump your ear. :devil:

or I could pretend to work with you; call in and quit, so you will have to work in my place :evillol: :evillol: :( :(

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 09:39 AM

or I could pretend to work with you; call in and quit, so you will have to work in my place :evillol: :evillol:

ROFL!!!! HaHaHaHaHa!!

That was funny!!!!! :D :D

Old Tiger
10-25-2007, 09:40 AM
We live in a cruel world with cruel people and cruel leaders :(

Ranger Mom
10-25-2007, 09:42 AM
We live in a cruel world with cruel people and cruel leaders :(

and potty mouths!:tongue:

RedWhiteBlue
I favor the knee to the thigh frogger- gets them every time!!!!

Old Tiger
and potty mouths!:tongue: I'd rather be a potty mouth than someone who is cruel :hand: