PDA

View Full Version : For Those Traveling To Giddings...

Milk That Cow
10-23-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm telling ya, the BBQ Sauce at the City Meat Market is as good as it's gonna get on this side of Heaven....

But, that's just my humble opinion...

buff4life
10-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
I'm telling ya, the BBQ Sauce at the City Meat Market is as good as it's gonna get on this side of Heaven....

YES it is...but unfortunately for most folks, it won't be open when they get there, great for lunch though

Old Tiger
10-23-2007, 01:47 PM
how's the slaw and tater salad?

buff4life
10-23-2007, 02:55 PM
i would say watch out for cops, but most should be at the game...

anybody wanting to rob anything...have a free run lol

pirate4state
10-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
i would say watch out for cops, but most should be at the game...

anybody wanting to rob anything...have a free run lol

:eek: :eek:

Don't listen to him G2 --- it's a trap!

buff4life
10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
G2 if you come into town mid-afternoon watch out...

and if the flashing lights for the school zone are on...MAKE SURE your going 35 or lower...they watch that like hawks...trust me from experience...

Gsquared
10-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
G2 if you come into town mid-afternoon watch out...

and if the flashing lights for the school zone are on...MAKE SURE your going 35 or lower...they watch that like hawks...trust me from experience... Will do!!!!!

Darren
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM

I know this is a homer statement but the City Meat market is the best BBQ I have ever had.. Including these places that I have tried.

Taylor....... Coopers in Llano.......Both of the Elgin markets....... Clems in temple..........Schoepf's in Belton.....Smithville has a good one I think its called Zimmerhanzel's.... and of course Rudy's

Bull19
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM

imo it isn't better than the "gravy" a.k.a. bbq sauce herbert sckavaska has for all off their caterted meals they do, its basically the same stuff that comes with alot of the bbq dinners lions club, knights of columbus, etc. make

buffalo2006
10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Stoney's is good in Giddings