PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Nation Rocks!!!

maroonpirate04
10-23-2007, 01:06 AM
Great weekend for Sinton High School, Congrats to the Lady Pirates already claimed the district title this past weekend. And a big congrats to the Pirate Band who got a 1 in the UIL Region 14 Marching Contest:clap: :clap: they put a great showing at the contest. They proved that tradition never dies this would be 21st year in capturing 1 in region 14 but still searching their first state appearance. Way To Go Pirate Band!!!! Funny thing there were rumors surrounding Bear Band (West Oso) were putting down Sinton at the contest that Sinton band sucks and look what happen WO got a 3 :D

Corn Cob
10-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Great weekend for Sinton High School, Congrats to the Lady Pirates already claimed the district title this past weekend. And a big congrats to the Pirate Band who got a 1 in the UIL Region 14 Marching Contest:clap: :clap: they put a great showing at the contest. They proved that tradition never dies this would be 21st year in capturing 1 in region 14 but still searching their first state appearance. Way To Go Pirate Band!!!! Funny thing there were rumors surrounding Bear Band (West Oso) were putting down Sinton at the contest that Sinton band sucks and look what happen WO got a 3 :D

Oh really. I thought this was a football discussion board. How's the pirates football season going?

Phil C
10-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Corn Cob
Oh really. I thought this was a football discussion board. How's the pirates football season going?

Corn Cob is right! This is supposed to be a 3A High School Football web site and in the important part of the season we still get off on other subjects. Volleyball - good grief. I have seen people post things from you tube that are completely unrelated to football. And some have even posted posts on silent movies for crying out loud. Hang if I'm not ashamed for all of us Corn Cob!

:(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: