PDA

View Full Version : Rm

necks_c/09
10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
"Let me tell you a little story about a girl in Greenwood. She was 16 and dating a guy who was 20 or 21. Neither set of parents cared. Evidently the school had a problem with it and turned him in....the courts got involved.

The ONLY way he was able to get off was because in the span of time he was charged and actually went to court, he married her.

So....cool parents don't mean squat....the law can and will step in if they see the need!!"

Since im banned from the other thread, ill post my thoughts here

1. i wasnt talkin about a 5 yr. difference

2. I was talkin about me bein 6 mo older than this girl

3. 5 yrs is almost nasty at that age(21-16)

4. and yea the school can step in... but if were buth Jrs then they aint gonna say nuthin.......

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 10:30 PM
That's neither here nor there!

I was referring to, and quoted your, cool parent post.

My point was, sometimes that doesn't matter with the law!!

necks_c/09
10-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's neither here nor there!

I was referring to, and quoted your, cool parent post.

My point was, sometimes that doesn't matter with the law!! I know, but what im sayin is... the school aint gonna do anything if were that close in age...

only the parents would.... (parents like rwb)

so get a chick wit cool parents and u dont have any worries at all....

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
I know, but what im sayin is... the school aint gonna do anything if were that close in age...

only the parents would.... (parents like rwb)

so get a chick wit cool parents and u dont have any worries at all....
First of all, I don't know what your definitition of 'cool parents' is but I know what bad character is and that is why you would not be leaving the house with my daughter....... because of your character- age would probably never even have a chance to enter the picture.........
In my personal opinion a 16 year old girl has no business with a 20-21 year old and that is all it is (a personal opinion). Being involved in the criminal justice system that adds a whole 'nother aspect to it........
Plus aren't you only like 17, so why are you using the 20-21 year of age example?

Ranger Mom
10-23-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
First of all, I don't know what your definitition of 'cool parents' is but I know what bad character is and that is why you would not be leaving the house with my daughter....... because of your character- age would probably never even have a chance to enter the picture.........
In my personal opinion a 16 year old girl has no business with a 20-21 year old and that is all it is (a personal opinion). Being involved in the criminal justice system that adds a whole 'nother aspect to it........
Plus aren't you only like 17, so why are you using the 20-21 year of age example?

Actually...he was referring to a post that I had made.

I was TRYING to let him know that sometimes it is out of the parents hands....and that was the only example that I had.

RedWhiteBlue
10-23-2007, 08:35 AM
In that case it is the school's responsibility to report it to law enforcement when they become aware of abuse and this falls under the umbrella of Sexual Assault of a Child. Just to clarify.....
I thought it was necks just being his usual self, RM.

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
In that case it is the school's responsibility to report it to law enforcement when they become aware of abuse and this falls under the umbrella of Sexual Assault of a Child. Just to clarify.....
I thought it was necks just being his usual self, RM. yea well....

I was replying to a post she made about the 21 yr old thing...

but what i meant By "cool parents"

was not that that they are actually cool, but ok with the situation

and 4 the record

(I think it is understood that i would never attempt to "leave the house" with ur daughter)

That wouldnt go down to well

DaHop72
10-23-2007, 03:35 PM
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif

necks_c/09
10-23-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2736/popcornbe1.gif not gonna happen today hops