PDA

View Full Version : Can Columbus pull it off??????????????

Isee_everything
10-22-2007, 09:00 PM
The way Columbus has been playing, could they return to their glory days of District Championships and Playoffs.Any thoughts on the rest of Columbus 's shedule @Stafford,Wharton, and @Sweeny. If they keep their heads strait they could have themselves a District Championship.

buff4life
10-22-2007, 09:02 PM
this is almost as pointless as the navasota smithville thread

necks_c/09
10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Fo sho

No doubt

baseball21
10-22-2007, 09:09 PM
it is pointless but i think this person is trying to get ppl to talk trash

watcheverything
10-22-2007, 09:21 PM
If you see everything and I am watching everything then something is missing? Really not sure if you are from everywhere, tx. as I was raised there and know everyone in everywhere...So the question remains...What do you really see?Columbus is a good football team no doubt, but so are the rest of the teams in District 24-3a...No clear cut favorite over the next...Every week is full of surprises and no one week is ever an easy one...Sometimes seeing is believing but I'm not really sure you are seeing everything but only the things you wish to see...District play is only past the 1/2 way point in this district...Once the season is over will we really be able to see everything...Till then, I'll keep watching everything.:cool:

carter08
10-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Coumbus?

Bull19
10-22-2007, 09:27 PM
c-town will roll the next two weeks w/o a doubt

necks08
10-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
c-town will roll the next two weeks w/o a doubt

columbus will handle stafford with ease with that huge offensive line going against a stafford defense with only one player weighing over 220 lbs

baseball21
10-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by watcheverything
If you see everything and I am watching everything then something is missing?...Once the season is over will we really be able to see everything...Till then, I'll keep watching everything.:cool:
Maby you don't know but if he sees everything and your watching everything..........arnt yall doing the same thing seeing=watching

zebrablue2
10-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
this is almost as pointless as the navasota smithville thread

agreed.

trg
10-23-2007, 08:32 AM
I wish the very best of luck to Columbus. And I am hoping they will pull it out. They have to be pretty mentally tough with winning 3 in OT. Go C-Town!!!!!!

Class of '87

deer spotter
10-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Isee_everything
The way Columbus has been playing, could they return to their glory days of District Championships and Playoffs.Any thoughts on the rest of Columbus 's shedule @Stafford,Wharton, and @Sweeny. If they keep their heads strait they could have themselves a District Championship.

Columbus is a football team that has a lot of potential. They are deep in talent overall with a couple of standouts. The best thing they have going for them is their coaching staff. Each and everyone of them are down to earth good people. The coaches are not taking their victories lightly and they know ANYBODY at any given time could bring on an upset. They will continue to work and train hard until everything is over and then they will celebrate.

watcheverything
10-23-2007, 09:29 AM
hardball 21 or baseball 21, needville tx..or columbus tx...maybe you need to change your location again...there is a difference between seeing and saying and watching and learning...maybe that is the difference...think b/f you speak and learn by watching everything...maybe you need to change your username as well...try to encourage not discourage...nough said:confused:

Isee_everything
10-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
The coaches are not taking their victories lightly and they know ANYBODY at any given time could bring on an upset. They will continue to work and train hard until everything is over and then they will celebrate. Yes I know that. That is why I said they COULD have a chance and that if they keep their heads strait and go out there and play this COULD happen.No Guarantees

g$$
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Yes I know that. That is why I said they COULD have a chance and that if they keep their heads strait and go out there and play this COULD happen.No Guarantees

George "Strait"? Are the Schobel boys returning too?

Columbus has been a big surprise & congrats to them. They just might win this crazy district.

Isee_everything
10-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Are the Schobel boys returning too?

As far as I know the only one back to help temporarily is Bo Shobel (formaly with the Colts) he is usually in the press box with the other coaches. The other two are still having good careers in the NFL Matt with the Eagles and Aaron with the Bills.

g$$
10-24-2007, 02:19 PM
As far as I know the only one back to help temporarily is Bo Shobel (formaly with the Colts) he is usually in the press box with the other coaches. The other two are still having good careers in the NFL Matt with the Eagles and Aaron with the Bills.

Oh I know, I was just kidding. Bo played with Titans & Colts (got a ring last year).

Aaron is a Pro Bowler with Buffalo & a great player.
Matt is starting TE with Philly having a solid career.
Impressive family no doubt.

Happy for all of them, knew Matt well (from A&M before he transferred) & Aaron a little bit. Never met Bo as he is younger. Good people. They all married well too!

IHStangFan
10-31-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by watcheverything
If you see everything and I am watching everything then something is missing? Really not sure if you are from everywhere, tx. as I was raised there and know everyone in everywhere...So the question remains...What do you really see?Columbus is a good football team no doubt, but so are the rest of the teams in District 24-3a...No clear cut favorite over the next...Every week is full of surprises and no one week is ever an easy one...Sometimes seeing is believing but I'm not really sure you are seeing everything but only the things you wish to see...District play is only past the 1/2 way point in this district...Once the season is over will we really be able to see everything...Till then, I'll keep watching everything.:cool: amen to that...this district will come down to the last week.