PDA

View Full Version : Fighting is healthy

CenTexSports
10-22-2007, 07:00 PM
I read an article that said couples that argue stay together longer than couples that don't. Based on this study, I anticipate that the 3ADL will be here forever.

KTA
10-22-2007, 07:07 PM
that wasnt the case with me and my X :D

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I read an article that said couples that argue stay together longer than couples that don't. Based on this study, I anticipate that the 3ADL will be here forever.

Well that is a really stupid topic???? I totally disagree...

You want to fight about it???

:D :D :D

CenTexSports
10-22-2007, 07:47 PM
My wife can beat up your wife.

KTA
10-22-2007, 07:53 PM
will your wife beat up my X :D

3afan
10-22-2007, 07:55 PM

haha

CenTexSports
10-22-2007, 07:58 PM
If your X and I were able to get together and my wife found out, you can bet on it. Where does she live?

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2007, 08:00 PM

Who ya takin to there CenTexBoy????
I am sure you where talkin to sumbody else!!!

I know u don't know me.....I can promise you...
You don't want to meet my WIFE!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

CenTexSports
10-22-2007, 08:06 PM
My wife has mellowed a little over the years but I would still put my money on her. When she was 18, she found out that her significant other was messing around with somebody. She found this somebody at a bar and had her best friend sit on her while she cut off ALL of her hair.

She has a heart of gold but she can be as mean as any pit bull you have ever seen. Please don't make me prove it, I don't want to see your wife hurt.

KTA
10-22-2007, 08:08 PM
If your X and I were able to get together and my wife found out, you can bet on it. Where does she live?

Bryson :thumbsup:

GetRDoneStangs
10-22-2007, 08:35 PM
My wife has mellowed a little over the years but I would still put my money on her. When she was 18, she found out that her significant other was messing around with somebody. She found this somebody at a bar and had her best friend sit on her while she cut off ALL of her hair.

She has a heart of gold but she can be as mean as any pit bull you have ever seen. Please don't make me prove it, I don't want to see your wife hurt.

If you have a good wife, do what it takes to keep her!!! I was just messing with ya on the other stuff....even though she was "called out" at a cook off this summer and it well..is not over yet!!!She knows when to pick em...

Oh yea, there is another cook-off this wekend!!!She has won chili 2 times and she is on a roll for #3!!!Should be about 25 teams ...of ourse I won't be there till after the Sweetwater/Wylie game! For the "Pre Cookoff"

CenTexSports
10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
I am just kidding around too. I could not take a chance on losing her because then I would have to take care of the grandkids and that is her job.

lakers
10-22-2007, 11:10 PM

Geez now I know who wears the pants in ur family...

Makes me wonder, did u take her to prom or did she take u to prom. lol

Gobbla2001
10-22-2007, 11:13 PM
I read an article that said couples that argue stay together longer than couples that don't.

wow, I should show this to my buddy, he'd be so happy... him and his girlfriend just got in a big arguement last tuesday because she cheated on him... and they're still together... this study must be true...

somebody tie that chick to the tracks for me, PLEASE!

BobcatBenny
10-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I love it when LHPM does this to me! :D

It does make me feel healthier.

http://www.stlouisselfdefense.com/images/ground_fighting.jpg

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
wow, I should show this to my buddy, he'd be so happy... him and his girlfriend just got in a big arguement last tuesday because she cheated on him... and they're still together... this study must be true...

somebody tie that chick to the tracks for me, PLEASE! Never own a lap dog or date a chick with dragon tatoos.:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Well evidently, I am a wimp.......so yeah!!:cool:

Gobbla2001
10-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Never own a lap dog or date a chick with dragon tatoos.:D

she doesn't have dragon tattoos, but she's 'bout as scary as a dragon...