PDA

View Full Version : flag 2

KTA
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
The fact that you KNEW about this before it was ever shipped in the first place and the fact that LAST WEEK when people were getting concerned about the location of the flag, you knew exactly where it was, yet didn't bother to tell ANYONE, not in private, and not in public is crap. And if you can't understand that, then I really don't know what to say.

Yeah I knew about it before it was shipped, how else did he get my address? DUH. Like I said why should I of told anybody up until today? You see what the results of it are, why deal with this crap all weekend? I called RM this morning (I had not been awake 15 mins) and told her about it, and that I had all then intentions in the world to send it to her. Yes I knew where it was, but if you are getting THIS upset over a flag...that is in SAFE hands then you have more problems then anybody can help. You just want to add your 2 cents, and let that be it. Just like the last thread, RM asked for us to speak, and when we do you dont like it so you add your 2 cents and lock it up with the last word. Some of yall have personal vandetas and think it is time to take it out on me, well guess what if it wasnt for me yall wouldnt even have your freaking flag!!! Wow, now IM the bad guy....whatever. Ok LHPM you can lock this up now....that is after you blast me with your 2 cents

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
I actually had the last word on that thread and it was an apology to you!