PDA

View Full Version : The flag debacle

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 02:17 PM
There is so much stuff flying around and no one knows what it going on.

I am going to explain it as best I can, and if I have left something out or got something wrong, someone please let me know…I have NO PROBLEM admitting when I am wrong.

B44 had the flag and it didn’t have a game scheduled for the next week. Emerson told me he was planning on going to the Adamson/Pinkston game where he would hopefully be able to meet up with Kaorder. We talked then about him getting the flag so Kaorder could maybe sign it. (Since he is now coaching at a 4A school, it might be hard to get him otherwise).

I then told B44 that is where I wanted it sent. I didn’t give it much thought after that since he agreed he would send it on. Unbeknownst to me, he in fact decided it was a “conspiracy” and that we only wanted him to send it Emerson because we didn’t like him!! Nothing could have been further from the truth…but somewhere in the meantime KTA told B44 to send it to him and he would forward it on to me for the next week’s game.

Thursday the mail came…no flag…then Friday..no flag…then Saturday..no flag. Yeah, I began to get a little worried. I tried contacting B44 to find out how it was sent, was there a tracking number, maybe we needed to compare addresses to make sure that was all okay. All I got back was “I mailed it”….”as far as I know the PO delivered it”….but nothing to go by really. That was UNTIL KTA called me to let me know what was going on.

So….in a nutshell, he decided to take it upon himself to send the flag that I MADE to someone that wasn’t on the schedule that I MADE because he felt like he didn’t want to send it to Emerson because he doesn’t like him. Anyone who had any part of this has their share of blame to shoulder, IMO!!

DO NOT tell me that me being upset about this is childish. The ABOVE behavior is what was childish. The flag tradition may not mean anything to some of you, but to some of us…it means a lot. It is a tradition 4 years in the making, and if you don’t want any part of it…fine by me. But don’t ask for the flag if you don’t intend to follow tradition!!!

I think there are some apologies owed and it’s not by the moderators OR the admins!!

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

DO NOT tell me that me being upset about this is childish. The ABOVE behavior is what was childish. The flag tradition may not mean anything to some of you, but to some of us…it means a lot. It is a tradition 4 years in the making, and if you don’t want any part of it…fine by me. But don’t ask for the flag if you don’t intend to follow tradition!!!

I think there are some apologies owed and it’s not by the moderators OR the admins!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3afan
10-22-2007, 02:24 PM
as has been said ..... "a sad act by little men."

pirate4state
10-22-2007, 02:27 PM
and just think what the outrage would have been had Emerson done this TO b44 :rolleyes: :bigcry:

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Is tarring and feathering still legal???

Just a suggestion...:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Is tarring and feathering still legal???

Just a suggestion...:D

At this point, I would just appreciate the flag back in time for the next game!!

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2007, 02:32 PM
At this point, I would just appreciate the flag back in time for the next game!!

:(

Is it en route or is it being held ransom for something?

3afan
10-22-2007, 02:35 PM
... so Kaorder could maybe sign it. ...

etal. ........

mustang04
10-22-2007, 02:36 PM
There is so much stuff flying around and no one knows what it going on.

I am going to explain it as best I can, and if I have left something out or got something wrong, someone please let me know…I have NO PROBLEM admitting when I am wrong.

B44 had the flag and it didn’t have a game scheduled for the next week. Emerson told me he was planning on going to the Adamson/Pinkston game where he would hopefully be able to meet up with Kaorder. We talked then about him getting the flag so Kaorder could maybe sign it. (Since he is now coaching at a 4A school, it might be hard to get him otherwise).

I then told B44 that is where I wanted it sent. I didn’t give it much thought after that since he agreed he would send it on. Unbeknownst to me, he in fact decided it was a “conspiracy” and that we only wanted him to send it Emerson because we didn’t like him!! Nothing could have been further from the truth…but somewhere in the meantime KTA told B44 to send it to him and he would forward it on to me for the next week’s game.

Thursday the mail came…no flag…then Friday..no flag…then Saturday..no flag. Yeah, I began to get a little worried. I tried contacting B44 to find out how it was sent, was there a tracking number, maybe we needed to compare addresses to make sure that was all okay. All I got back was “I mailed it”….”as far as I know the PO delivered it”….but nothing to go by really. That was UNTIL KTA called me to let me know what was going on.

So….in a nutshell, he decided to take it upon himself to send the flag that I MADE to someone that wasn’t on the schedule that I MADE because he felt like he didn’t want to send it to Emerson because he doesn’t like him. Anyone who had any part of this has their share of blame to shoulder, IMO!!

I think there are some apologies owed and it’s not by the moderators OR the admins!!

MARRY ME!!!! i am sick and tired of waiting:(

Old Tiger
Can we please close this thread?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Careful, or you will be on his ignore list for stating the truth.

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Careful, or you will be on his ignore list for stating the truth.

you can't ignore mods...it's been tried many times...

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
you can't ignore mods...it's been tried many times...
:confused: :confused: We get ignored all the time. :(

Ranger Mom

I trust KTA to mail it to me. I am hoping that trust isn't displaced a second time!!:(

3afan
Originally posted by Go Blue
Can we please close this thread?

:tongue:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Burnet44 is in violation of Rule 5: Obey all instructions of all moderators/administrators.

Just thought I would point that out.

Old Tiger
10-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Burnet44 is in violation of Rule 5: Obey all instructions of all moderators/administrators.

Just thought I would point that out. And he's already been benched.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 02:47 PM
And he's already been benched.

Umm, no?

Old Tiger
10-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Umm, no? I'm talking about for a prior offense.

3afan
10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
forget the rules ......... it was just a immature, mean, vindictive thing to do without regard to ANYONE else

BobcatBenny
10-22-2007, 02:58 PM
I have pirated the 3ADL flag and I have modified it for use on my submarine! Thanks RM! :devil:

http://www.dutchsubmarines.com/pictures/images/zeeleeuw2/boat_zeeleeuw2_jolly_roger_1oct_5oct_2001.jpg

Emerson1
10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
I called this.

and to think, I was actually gonna not mark out b44 and ktas name on the flag.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I called this.

Yes, you did!! Sorry that I thought you surely must be wrong!!!!

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 03:37 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/Sign-Cow-1.gif

burnet44
10-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
and just think what the outrage would have been had Emerson done this TO b44 :rolleyes: :bigcry:

I wouldnt have cared

Old Tiger
10-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
I wouldnt have cared lies

burnet44
10-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Anyone who had any part of this has their share of blame to shoulder, IMO!!

I acted alone
no one else
there is no one but me to blame
and it seems we are doing a good job
ty
keep up the good work
as I said
NO ONE DID THIS BUT ME
and if they say otherwise they are a liar

pirate4state
10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
I wouldnt have cared

sure

sweetwater07
10-22-2007, 03:51 PM
someone send it to me or stownhorse, we'll both be at the wylie/ sweetwater game

pirate4state
10-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
someone send it to me or stownhorse, we'll both be at the wylie/ sweetwater game

LOL :doh:

Emerson1
10-22-2007, 03:54 PM
I acted alone
no one else
there is no one but me to blame
ty
keep up the good work
as I said
NO ONE DID THIS BUT ME
alone with kta

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2007, 03:55 PM

ty
keep up the good work
as I said
NO ONE DID THIS BUT ME

are you demented? What are you enjoying about this? Do you not realize that you made a complete #*%# of yourself, disrespected many people on this board, and hurt the feelings of some people who put a lot of work into the flag?

sweetwater07
10-22-2007, 03:56 PM
LOL :doh:

lol, you know what the schedule for the flag is??

i think i've already signed it too...haha

burnet44
10-22-2007, 03:56 PM
sure

nope
wouldnt have
ok IF I would have cared
why would I mail it somewhere
knowing that if I did
I would never see the flag again?
Sound like some one who cared if he got it or not?
and furthermore it was gonna be sent the previous week
and i told a mod dont worry about it
dont break you neck sending it
send it when you get a chance
i wasnt worried about it then
and if you dont believe that ask her ok

yeah i wouldnt have cared

Old Tiger
10-22-2007, 03:59 PM
If you didn't care you wouldn't have asked for it.

crzyjournalist03
10-22-2007, 04:01 PM
If you didn't care you wouldn't have asked for it.

unless he had an idea all along to do something to mock others with it.

Old Tiger
10-22-2007, 04:01 PM
unless he had an idea all along to do something to mock others with it. Probably did. Childish

pirate4state
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lol, you know what the schedule for the flag is??

i think i've already signed it too...haha

Ranger Mom 10/26 Snyder/Greenwood
KTA 11/02 Vernon/Graham
Johnny5 11/09 RH/PI (I think)

after that it's first come first serve during the playoffs

Emerson1
10-22-2007, 04:07 PM
Ranger Mom 10/26 Snyder/Greenwood
KTA 11/02 Vernon/Graham
Johnny5 11/09 RH/PI (I think)

after that it's first come first serve during the playoffs
I call it

Doesn't KTA have it now?

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
nope
wouldnt have
ok IF I would have cared
why would I mail it somewhere
knowing that if I did
I would never see the flag again?
Sound like some one who cared if he got it or not?
and furthermore it was gonna be sent the previous week
and i told a mod dont worry about it
dont break you neck sending it
send it when you get a chance
i wasnt worried about it then
and if you dont believe that ask her ok

yeah i wouldnt have cared

You didn't care then and you don't care now.

You didn't care when I was doing my damnedest to figure out what was going on.

It would have been so easy for you just to admit what you had done....but no.

I was the one who cared!! I was the one who sent it to you because I thought you would take care of it and send it on as asked.

I'm sorry...but I feel you and KTA must have had a good laugh at our expense that we were wondering what was going on.....since LAST Thursday we were looking!!

Had KTA not called me, we may have never known...and THAT is what is pure crap!!

I may be a little miffed at KTA right now, but in the end, he did the right thing!!

I don't see you ever apologizing, saying what you did was mean and spiteful......you are in my prayers though, because you obviously have some SERIOUS issues!!

May be the Lord be with you and bless you!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 04:42 PM
You didn't care then and you don't care now.

You didn't care when I was doing my damnedest to figure out what was going on.

It would have been so easy for you just to admit what you had done....but no.

I was the one who cared!! I was the one who sent it to you because I thought you would take care of it and send it on as asked.

I'm sorry...but I feel you and KTA must have had a good laugh at our expense that we were wondering what was going on.....since LAST Thursday we were looking!!

Had KTA not called me, we may have never known...and THAT is what is pure crap!!

I may be a little miffed at KTA right now, but in the end, he did the right thing!!

I don't see you ever apologizing, saying what you did was mean and spiteful......you are in my prayers though, because you obviously have some SERIOUS issues!!

May be the Lord be with you and bless you!

And he's still a member why?

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 04:45 PM
And he's still a member why?

Honestly, I am too close to the situation right now to make that decision personally.

If it's done..I doubt I shed a single tear...but it won't be by my hand!!

mwynn05
10-22-2007, 05:35 PM
This whole thing is pretty underhanded in my opinion. It's not normal for a grown man to hate a kid as is obvious in this situation. B44 I hope you didnt act like this as a coach, but I get the feeling you didn't care about those kids either. In fact B44 you are setting an example for all the young people on this board..especially the ones who want to be coaches; your recent actions show that you are a great example of everything they don't want to be and the character one does not want to exhibit.

burnet44
10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I was responsible for Katrina too

3afan
10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
to him its just a big joke on everyone ....

rockdale80
10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I was responsible for Katrina too

Exactly....you never do anything wrong. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guess I was right with all of my assumptions about you. Funny how you come on here and call out people left and right about character, then show us all how little you have.

KTA
10-22-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't care what anybody says the flag will be sent to RM tomorrow.

If I had any intentions of doing something else with the flag (what it would be I don't know) I wouldn't of called ranger mom this morning. If I would of said "hey ive got the flag, im sending it to RM Monday" yall would of rode my butt all weekend for just having it...what did I do to it? Nothing, its been in its lil mail package wrapping sitting on my table all weekend. If I had no intentions of returning it, why would I of called RM this morning? The fact of the matter is none of yall were supposed to know anything about this because I told RM not to mention this to anybody besides the mods who I thought were mature enough to keep something like this to themselves, and that I would have the flag to her by thursday/friday. So what happened? RM agrees (and by reading this thread she didn't do a very good job of keeping it to herself) and makes this gigantic post about how I was laughing all weekend, and how I did this and how I did that when none of what she said I was doing came out of my mouth. I didn't do anything besides play middle man in this situation, and im getting burned for it...which is total CRAP!!!

I guess she thought I had already sent the flag, and it would be ok to burn me, but I haven't sent it off yet...maybe I should burn the dang thing...........I wouldn't do that, im not IMMATURE and I DO GO BY MY WORD. I told RM this morning that I still expected to get it for Graham vs Vernon, and she seemed fine with that....my how things have changed in a few hours.

In summary, just shoot the freaking middle man....that will make everybody feel better:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by KTA
I don't care what anybody says the flag will be sent to RM tomorrow.

If I had any intentions of doing something else with the flag (what it would be I don't know) I wouldn't of called ranger mom this morning. If I would of said "hey ive got the flag, im sending it to RM Monday" yall would of rode my butt all weekend for just having it...what did I do to it? Nothing, its been in its lil mail package wrapping sitting on my table all weekend. If I had no intentions of returning it, why would I of called RM this morning? The fact of the matter is none of yall were supposed to know anything about this because I told RM not to mention this to anybody besides the mods who I thought were mature enough to keep something like this to themselves, and that I would have the flag to her by thursday/friday. So what happened? RM agrees (and by reading this thread she didn't do a very good job of keeping it to herself) and makes this gigantic post about how I was laughing all weekend, and how I did this and how I did that when none of what she said I was doing came out of my mouth. I didn't do anything besides play middle man in this situation, and im getting burned for it...which is total CRAP!!!

I guess she thought I had already sent the flag, and it would be ok to burn me, but I haven't sent it off yet...maybe I should burn the dang thing...........I wouldn't do that, im not IMMATURE and I DO GO BY MY WORD. I told RM this morning that I still expected to get it for Graham vs Vernon, and she seemed fine with that....my how things have changed in a few hours.

In summary, just shoot the freaking middle man....that will make everybody feel better:rolleyes:
The fact that you KNEW about this before it was ever shipped in the first place and the fact that LAST WEEK when people were getting concerned about the location of the flag, you knew exactly where it was, yet didn't bother to tell ANYONE, not in private, and not in public is crap. And if you can't understand that, then I really don't know what to say.

You had a hand in this whole thing. :hand: :hand: :hand:

I'm sticking a fork in it.....UNLESS RM or another mod/admin would like to respond.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I'm sticking a fork in it.....UNLESS RM or another mod/admin would like to respond.

Well...you know me!!:p

After re-reading this entire thread and KTA's post on it...I DO want to apologize for accusing him of "laughing" at this. I don't know that to be so, and shouldn't have assumed it to be so just because I was mad.

So...KTA, I'm sorry for saying that, it was out of line!!