PDA

View Full Version : i could go for some starbucks

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:42 PM
“As the 20th century began, human evolution was at a turning point.

Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest produced in greater numbers than the rest. A process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits.

Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen?

Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd it began to reward those who reproduced the most and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Things looked bleak, the years passed and mankind became stupider at a frightening rate.

Some had high hopes that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution. But sadly, the greatest minds and resources were focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Meanwhile, the population exploded, and intelligence continued to decline until, as the 21st century began, humanity was incapable of solving even it’s most basic problems.”

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 12:44 PM
I like ketchup.:D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest produced in greater numbers than the rest. A process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits.

Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen?

Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd it began to reward those who reproduced the most and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.

Things looked bleak, the years passed and mankind became stupider at a frightening rate.

Some had high hopes that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution. But sadly, the greatest minds and resources were focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Meanwhile, the population exploded, and intelligence continued to decline until, as the 21st century began, humanity was incapable of solving even it’s most basic problems.”

U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D? It sounds foreign. We had a foreign exchange student named Utgrad.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I like ketchup.:D :D i like ketchup too....we have alot in common we should hang out

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 12:46 PM
i like ketchup too....we have alot in common we should hang out http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Half-priced lattes? That's a good deal.

DU_stud04
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D? It sounds foreign. We had a foreign exchange student named Utgrad. upgrayedd....i spell it with two d's...signifying the double dose of pimping

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM
upgrayedd....i spell it with two d's...signifying the double dose of pimping

You see, a thugs life is very different from that of a squire.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Half-priced lattes? That's a good deal. half price lattes are almost as good as buy one get one free....we cant pass up on this one.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:48 PM
You see, a thugs life is very different from that of a squire. http://upgrayedd.com/upgrayedd2.jpg

DaHop72
half price lattes are almost as good as buy one get one free....we cant pass up on this one. I like buy one get one free. :devil:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
half price lattes are almost as good as buy one get one free....we cant pass up on this one.

Look, I have all of this money.

http://www.biblehelp.org/images/stacks%20of%20money.jpg

Do you think it's for lattes?

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Look, I have all of this money.

http://www.biblehelp.org/images/stacks%20of%20money.jpg

Do you think it's for lattes? i like money

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 12:50 PM
I don't like yellow mustard. I do have a friend who likes mustard.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 12:50 PM
i like money

Reha...rehabilation....rehabilitiation?

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Reha...rehabilation....rehabilitiation? uh, this goes in your mouth. this one goes in your ear. and this one goes in your butt......wait.....crap...uh......this one goes in your mouth

STANG RED
10-22-2007, 12:53 PM

Wow, this is scary true. And sadly many posts right here on the dlow goes to prove it.:(

I'll be nice though and not point out any specific ones. However it wouldnt take long to find several examples if I were so inclined.:devil:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
uh, this goes in your mouth. this one goes in your ear. and this one goes in your butt......wait.....crap...uh......this one goes in your mouth

It says here on your chart that your stuff is all messed up.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:55 PM
It says here on your chart that your stuff is all messed up. why come you don't have a tatoo?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 12:57 PM
why come you don't have a tatoo?

He's UNSCANNABLE! AHHHH

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 12:58 PM
He's UNSCANNABLE! AHHHH Your kids are starving. Carl's Jr. believes no child should go hungry. You are an unfit mother. Your children will be placed in the custody of Carl's Jr.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Your kids are starving. Carl's Jr. believes no child should go hungry. You are an unfit mother. Your children will be placed in the custody of Carl's Jr.

We have this guy, Not Sure, and he's the smartest man alive. He's going to fix the crops! He's going to fix the dust bowl! He's going to fix the economy! I give you my word as President!

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
We have this guy, Not Sure, and he's the smartest man alive. He's going to fix the crops! He's going to fix the dust bowl! He's going to fix the economy! I give you my word as President! Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator its got electrolytes!!!!! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator its got electrolytes!!!!! :D

Brawndo has what plants crave.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Brawndo has what plants crave. We've been walking forever. You sure you know where you're going????

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:09 PM
We've been walking forever. You sure you know where you're going????

You went to college at Costco?

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:10 PM
You went to college at Costco? Yeah, I couldn't believe it myself. Luckily, my dad was an alumnus and pulled some strings

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I couldn't believe it myself. Luckily, my dad was an alumnus and pulled some strings

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Welcome to Costco, I love you. I'm the secretary of state. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm the secretary of state. Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Why do you keep saying that?

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Why do you keep saying that? Cause they pay me every time I do. It's a really good way of making money. You're so smart, why don't you know that???

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Cause they pay me every time I do. It's a really good way of making money. You're so smart, why don't you know that???

I've never seen plants grow out of a toilet.

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I've never seen plants grow out of a toilet. Hey, that's good. You sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world?

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey, that's good. You sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world? Have you ever crushed a human skull with your bare hands?

DU_stud04
10-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Have you ever crushed a human skull with your bare hands? 3 times..... then i got kicked out of biology lab....:(

DaHop72
10-22-2007, 01:55 PM
3 times..... then i got kicked out of biology lab....:( And wrecked your pants like the Incredible Hulk.:devil:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey, that's good. You sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world?

Like, water from the toilet?

3afan
10-22-2007, 02:25 PM
I don't understand this entire thread, but, I've never been to Starbuck's

pirate4state
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
I don't understand this entire thread, but, I've never been to Starbuck's Idiocracy

rent it (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/)