PDA

View Full Version : To BobKat: How did Orangefield do with LMC last night?

Old Cardinal
08-17-2003, 01:46 PM
I was just wondering how tough LCM and OF were in the 6:00pm scrimmage last night. LCM, at 1155 enrollment has some pretty good youth to pick from. I loved seeing OF make the big step and play PNG a close game last year. I think that was the confidence builder that ended up giving you 2nd place in 21-3A...

Bobkat
08-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Wish I could tell you old Card, I was out of town this weekend and haven't found to much out yet. I was told by a friend of mine that it was 1-1 when he left, but he said they had just started. He couldn't remember how OF scored, but LCM ran back an interception for a TD. I'm trying to find out more myself. If I have anything I'll pass it on.

X21AAAPlayer
08-17-2003, 06:21 PM
I was at the scrimmage and if you are asking how they scored in the practice scenario it was on a busted play. Orangefield (I think) fumbled the ball, then their small tailback picked it up and took it in. Not a great job of getting to the football if you ask me on LCM's part. After playing both teams last year I have to say orangefield is a bit rusty. Perhaps they've lost quite a few guys like BC? Another thing I forgot is if anyone saw the scrimmage... Did you see the LCM guy trying to pick a fight with his own team mate? It was one of the poorest shows of sportsmanship I have ever seen. I was very dissappointed when I witnessed that. All the guy did was get on to him for doing something wrong. If you can't take a chewing...Dont play the game. Someone is bound to get on your butt about something eventually.

<small>[ August 17, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: X21AAAPlayer ]</small>

Bobkat
08-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Hey man do you know the score of the scrimmage? Was that the only touchdown for Orangefield? Did LCM score on offense, heard they scored on defense.

Thanks for any more info you could give!!!

X21AAAPlayer
08-17-2003, 09:06 PM
Yeah LCM scored on an intercetption.. But I think that was during the game type scenario. Im not quite sure what happened after I left. Ill find out more information.

64sdad
08-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Bobkat,
LCM scored once in the controlled part of the scrimmage then they played 2 12 minute quarters LCM scored 2 td's OF 0