PDA

View Full Version : HA HA Wrong Again

deer spotter
10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Well gals(KE,PG) yall are still accusing the wong fella. Yall do not have a clue. One day yall will be surprised who I am and will really need to apopogize to thet INNOCENT MAN. Sure is fun to watch you two because yall think yall are so smart but neither one of yall have a clue. Thanks for the fun watching. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Old Tiger
10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
sure thing chief

Ranger Mom
10-21-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
Well gals(KE,PG) yall are still accusing the wong fella. Yall do not have a clue. One day yall will be surprised who I am and will really need to apopogize to thet INNOCENT MAN. Sure is fun to watch you two because yall think yall are so smart but neither one of yall have a clue. Thanks for the fun watching. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hmmm...sounds like an interesting story....do tell!!

necks_c/09
10-21-2007, 06:09 PM
what r u talkin about?

and i been wantin to discuss fri night wit u DS....

what'd ya think?

deer spotter
10-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
what r u talkin about?

and i been wantin to discuss fri night wit u DS....

what'd ya think?

I thought it was a good game between the two teams. It was well played on both sides and a very clean game. We both had some plays that could have played out better. How did you like the stadium?

necks_c/09
10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
I thought it was a good game between the two teams. It was well played on both sides and a very clean game. We both had some plays that could have played out better. How did you like the stadium? well, i posted on the Columbus-Columbia Thread that

"
That was the nicest 3a Stadium i have ever been to"

and very friendly people

p.s.

That announcer was jus a lil bit bias.....

lol

but i had a good time despite the outcome

GreenMonster
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Deer Spotter is a fraud. The real Deer Spotter is Quail Killer's sidekick.