lion75
10-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Graham by 27

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Iowa Park wins by 6 in a heatbreaker.

Cameron Crazy
10-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Graham wins, IP can not defend this kind of offesnse, I do not care that they beat hirschi bad. Our D is one of the top defenses in the state, the hawks are going to have to come up with some new tricks plays or something, or it will be a long night for them.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Graham wins, IP can not defend this kind of offesnse, I do not care that they beat hirschi bad. Our D is one of the top defenses in the state, the hawks are going to have to come up with some new tricks plays or something, or it will be a long night for them.

Ok, but im still going with a loss to Graham, I may be wrong but thats what i'm thinking now.

Cameron Crazy
10-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Ok, but im still going with a loss to Graham, I may be wrong but thats what i'm thinking now. ok, your intitled to your opinion, but have you seen these two teams this year?

necks_c/09
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
ok, your intitled to your opinion, but have you seen these two teams this year? No, he has never been outside Snyder.

Cameron Crazy
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
No, he has never been outside Snyder. Thats what I was getting at. :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 01:19 PM
ok, your intitled to your opinion, but have you seen these two teams this year?

Yes I seen Graham play Clyde, If Graham played Clyde right now I bet it would be a different game.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 01:20 PM
No, he has never been outside Snyder.

I went to Vernon and seen Clyde tear em' up

necks_c/09
10-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I went to Vernon and seen Clyde tear em' up U went to every game huh?

Ur just everywhere

KTA
10-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Your right it would be a different game, Graham is ALOT better then they were when they played Clyde.

Only way somebody picks IP in this game is if they are a Graham hater....Vernon, Snyder...etc

Graham alot
Iowa Park not much

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM
U went to every game huh?

Ur just everywhere

I didnt go to every game, I went to Clyde when they played graham.

And i went to vernon when clyde beat em, thats 2.:D :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Your right it would be a different game, Graham is ALOT better then they were when they played Clyde.

Only way somebody picks IP in this game is if they are a Graham hater....Vernon, Snyder...etc

Graham alot
Iowa Park not much

I dont have nothing against Graham, I just like Iowa Park better, thats all:D :D :D

clyde1520
10-21-2007, 02:08 PM
thats right
if clyde played graham now
guarantee it would be much closer
clydes D has definitely gotten better

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by KTA

Graham alot
Iowa Park not much

I can't believe it, KTA and I almost agree. Graham will beat Iowa Park as back as they want to, but they will be challenged the following week against Vernon. I say Graham by 35 over Iowa Park.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by KTA

I think that happens on A LOT of polls!!:p

KTA
10-21-2007, 02:39 PM
thats right
if clyde played graham now
guarantee it would be much closer
clydes D has definitely gotten better

Dont know about that, id still take Graham by 14

I can't believe it, KTA and I almost agree. Graham will beat Iowa Park as back as they want to, but they will be challenged the following week against Vernon. I say Graham by 35 over Iowa Park.

:eek: :p ......challenged? MAYBE the first quarter

I think that happens of A LOT of polls!!

*cough* Sweetwater *cough cough* :D

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Three voted for Iowa Park, oh, they must be Graham haters, but I voted for Graham anyway.

KTA
10-21-2007, 03:25 PM
I dont like yall, but im not stupid I voted for yall as well

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes I seen Graham play Clyde, If Graham played Clyde right now I bet it would be a different game.
You know what, I 'seen' alot of games this season, too and I pick Graham.
By the way I was away last week with an illness last week, but I am alive and kicking now- ready for some Steer football. Weeks off are awful. I have had to watch every football move I own, can rent at least 4 times.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 03:49 PM
I dont have nothing against Graham, I just like Iowa Park better, thats all:D :D :D
Let me guess, is the '325' your area code????
How do these people get on here???

KTA
10-21-2007, 03:57 PM
the internet :p

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 04:10 PM
RM- can we give them a grammar, typing test, can they even make some kind of sense test before they get approved test?

lakers
10-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Graham by 28...

maybe even another shut out...:thinking:

GreenMonster
10-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Graham by atleast 21 IP tirty-tree ta tree, no mini-Ditka;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Let me guess, is the '325' your area code????

Yea, the 325 is my area code bro.

And I have more technology in my room than the whole city of Graham does.:D :D :D :D

KTA
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
that was corny, and when was the last time you have been to Graham?

Thats fine though because Graham population has a higher IQ level then those of Snyder.

GreenMonster
10-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by KTA
a higher IQ level then those of Snyder. LOL, I couldn't resist. Is it a higher IQ level THEN or a higher IQ level THAN? Just checking, I know how smart you Graham folk all are.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by KTA
that was corny, and when was the last time you have been to Graham?

Thats fine though because Graham population has a higher IQ level then those of Snyder.

I went through Graham about 2 months ago.

I dont think you know about anyone from here do you little fella?

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 04:57 PM
Yea, the 325 is my area code bro.

And I have more technology in my room than the whole city of Graham does.:D :D :D :D

That's what I thought, 'Bro'- by tha way I be mo like yo 'Sista'.

GreenMonster
10-21-2007, 04:59 PM
That's what I thought, 'Bro'- by tha way I be mo like yo 'Sista'. DUDE! I love it when the chicks start talkin the smack, AWESOME!!! You go girl!

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I went through Graham about 2 months ago.

I dont think you know about anyone from here do you little fella?

00000000000000000000HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- KTA, he's talking some serious smack now!!!! You aren't going to let him get by with that are you???????

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
DUDE! I love it when the chicks start talkin the smack, AWESOME!!! You go girl!

I do what I can!!!!!

KTA
10-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I dont think you know about anyone from here do you little fella

Are you serious?

Ive got a brother buried out in Snyder (and ill leave it at that), and im not very little...know your role

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2007, 05:12 PM

Probably the same way you did. :)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Are you serious?

Ive got a brother buried out in Snyder (and ill leave it at that), and im not very little...know your role

Oh im sorry to hear that.

burnet44
10-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Are you serious?

Originally posted by KTA
Only if you knew....only if you knew

right KTA
sorry about your brother
My uncle is from Snyder
Lived 4 blocks behind the football field
been there a lot

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Probably the same way you did. :)

Good one, momma!!!:clap:

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 05:36 PM
I want to clarify that the only reason I referred to KTA was because the Snyder325 referred to KTA as a 'little fella'- I never intended to hurt KTA personally.
I ask that this thread be closed, please- thanks!!!!

burnet44
10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Ill post before it gets closed

Graham 48 Iowa Park 21

SteersFootball
10-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Graham by 21
Defense has been stellar this season

(Always a good rival game though...)

Cameron Crazy
10-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I can't believe it, KTA and I almost agree. Graham will beat Iowa Park as back as they want to, but they will be challenged the following week against Vernon. I say Graham by 35 over Iowa Park. So has our defense. It proves in the box scores.

Spaceman_Spiff
10-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey KTA...how are things at ACU? I nearly went to the ACU - WT A&M game this past weekend. Did you go?

KTA
10-21-2007, 09:24 PM
no offense, but I think you have me confused with somebody else

westcoast54
10-21-2007, 09:44 PM

Graham can't overlook the Hawks. That offense of theirs is difficult to defend. However, IP can't defend against the pass. Good luck to both teams. Graham wins 35-7.

burnet44
10-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by KTA
no offense, but I think you have me confused with somebody else

yeah me
I go to the ACC games ecery chance I get

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Graham can't overlook the Hawks. That offense of theirs is difficult to defend. However, IP can't defend against the pass. Good luck to both teams. Graham wins 35-7.
Graham isn't overlooking anybody- can't afford to in this district..... we will be ready for the Hawks.

RedWhiteBlue
10-21-2007, 10:24 PM
By the way Burnet- have you seen our D? It resembles a freight train........... coming very fast.

lumber_jackip
10-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Cant defend the pass.......if i'm not mistaken I believe they held Bridgeport (who throws better than anyone in this area) to 7 points and that was set up by a long run. I bet you money that they hold them down

Dominicfrank
10-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Vernon wins this one big. Oh wait that wasnt the question. That is my canned answer for polls.

I think it will be an tight tight tight game all the way to the end ..............of the first quater. Graham by TKO in the second quater.

RedWhiteBlue
10-22-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by lumber_jackip
Cant defend the pass.......if i'm not mistaken I believe they held Bridgeport (who throws better than anyone in this area) to 7 points and that was set up by a long run. I bet you money that they hold them down
Can you clarify? IP can't defend the pass? Or will they hold us down? I am confused......

RedWhiteBlue
10-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
Vernon wins this one big. Oh wait that wasnt the question. That is my canned answer for polls.

I think it will be an tight tight tight game all the way to the end ..............of the first quater. Graham by TKO in the second quater.
LOL and I hope you are right Dom

lion75
10-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Didn't someone predict that IP would give up less than 100 points all year? Wonder how that's playing out?

lumber_jackip
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I never saw a post saying that IP would give up less than 100 yds. However, I do know that those boys have been playing some football lately. The Burk game was a lot closer than appeared. If not for the fumbeled snaps (which they say they have taken care of) that game may come down to the last series. I'm not saying they will play mistake free, but dont let their record fool you. There "O" is coming around and that "D" gets better from week to week. They just have to get the offense to quit turning the ball over inside the 20 and creating a short field. I have seen probably 10 goalline stands when the "O" handcuffs them.......A shocker is brewing this Friday Night

RedWhiteBlue
10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I never saw a post saying that IP would give up less than 100 yds. However, I do know that those boys have been playing some football lately. The Burk game was a lot closer than appeared. If not for the fumbeled snaps (which they say they have taken care of) that game may come down to the last series. I'm not saying they will play mistake free, but dont let their record fool you. There "O" is coming around and that "D" gets better from week to week. They just have to get the offense to quit turning the ball over inside the 20 and creating a short field. I have seen probably 10 goalline stands when the "O" handcuffs them.......A shocker is brewing this Friday Night
A shocker for who? And have you seen us play? Have you seen our Defense? Just curious??? You never did answer my other question........

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Go, IP! :)

3afan
10-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Go, IP! :)

:thumbsup:

lumber_jackip
10-22-2007, 01:38 PM
IP will stop the pass..... and yes I have seen you play. you guys are good but # 6 in the state, I think not. If you asked me the Argyle team we played to start the year scared me more than you guys. We match up well with you guys.

RedWhiteBlue
10-22-2007, 01:44 PM
IP will stop the pass..... and yes I have seen you play. you guys are good but # 6 in the state, I think not. If you asked me the Argyle team we played to start the year scared me more than you guys. We match up well with you guys.
Who did you see up play? Just asking......

lumber_jackip
10-22-2007, 01:47 PM
bishop lynch

RedWhiteBlue
10-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Cool. Thanks for answering my questions and see you Friday.

lion75
10-22-2007, 05:48 PM
The Burk game was a lot closer than appeared. I just got a call from a friend in Iowa Park who was at that game. He said Burk should have won by 49-3. He left with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter and at that time, IP had no first downs in the second half. He said IP might get close enough for one field goal. I'm just reporting what he said and he is normally very reliable. He said Graham will maul IP.

VWG
10-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I think this will be a tight game. IP and Graham have been at it for a long time, and you can "throw the records out" when these two teams get together.
Yes, Graham's defense is pretty solid. Iowa Park will run misdirection out of that Wing T and I think they can bust a few on the Steers.
Graham, on the other hand, should be able to move the ball on the Hawks defense. By the air or on the ground, I think Graham will be able to move the ball. One thing to consider from here on out on the Steers, they suck at the kicking game. Haven't really needed it though, so far.

KTA
10-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Yes, Graham's defense is pretty solid. Iowa Park will run misdirection out of that Wing T and I think they can bust a few on the Steers.

Monahans used alot of misdirections as well...really didnt work out too well for them :D

the Steers, they suck at the kicking game. Haven't really needed it though, so far.

I do agree with you on this, this needs to be tightened up badly. The EP/FG kicker isnt very accurate at all.

VWG
10-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by KTA
Monahans used alot of misdirections as well...really didnt work out too well for them :D

I do agree with you on this, this needs to be tightened up badly. The EP/FG kicker isnt very accurate at all.

You would think they could get a big ol' lineman out there and go straight on, old style and boot them through.

westcoast54
10-23-2007, 09:38 PM

Tell me how will IP stop the pass. The only way you stopped the pass against Bridgeport was to put an extra DB in. Then Bridgeport didn't even try to run the ball. Which by the way was very stupid. Also think Bridgeport overlooked you. They didn't play well at all. You put and extra DB in against Graham and all they are going to do is run it down your throat. Graham runs and passes well. So pick your poison. Their defense is very good as well. Think #5 is a stud. Love watching him play.

KTA
10-23-2007, 09:55 PM
VWG I agree, how hard is it to find somebody to kick a dang extra point....im sure SOMEBODY can kick one consistantly

#5 brings the wood on offense and defense...fun to watch

westcoast54
10-23-2007, 10:01 PM
Try to steal IP's kicker. He's got a leg!

VWG
10-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Try to steal IP's kicker. He's got a leg!

Grant Schur from Vernon can boot the pigskin too.

#5 for Graham is Trevor Sparks, Dist. defensive MVP last year.
Kid is the real deal. If he has the grades and the motivation, he can play in college. Would move to a SS or FS position at his size, but definitely has the skills to play D-II or D-III football.

KTA
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Grant Schur from Vernon can boot the pigskin too

agreed, he missed from like 50 something against Burk (wide left) but distance was NOT the problem

RMAC
10-23-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Grant Schur from Vernon can boot the pigskin too.

#5 for Graham is Trevor Sparks, Dist. defensive MVP last year.
Kid is the real deal. If he has the grades and the motivation, he can play in college. Would move to a SS or FS position at his size, but definitely has the skills to play D-II or D-III football.

I was looking through stats last year and 1A-5A, he was in the top 5 in tackles in the state if I'm not mistaken.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 09:29 AM
TREVOR TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Dominicfrank
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Trevor might be good enough to play DII or DIII but there is at least one official DI player he will have to contain at Vernon and I don't think he wins that battle. Last time Graham faced a Vernon DI player they got smoked every year Chedrick Ricks (Baylor) was running the ball. I see the same thing this year with NUmber 11.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
I will have to remember to watch for him.........

KTA
10-24-2007, 10:53 AM
NUmber 11

:D :clap: :clap: :D

If Burks D can shut him down, this should be a piece of cake

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 10:55 AM
We do have a nice Defense- very nice, if I do say so myself.

Dominicfrank
10-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by KTA
:D :clap: :clap: :D

If Burks D can shut him down, this should be a piece of cake
He averaged almost 10 yards a carry and 20 yards a completion. Not exactly shutting down. He is also a stud on Defense who will be all over the "Not So" Real McCoy. Here is my projected line for him. 10 carries for 75 yards and 6-12 for 90 yards in the air. On Defense he will have 5 tackles and 2 INT's. As you can tell there is respect for the Graham defense in there or he would have higher totals but I have no doubt that Graham has a good D but they will only go so far in containing our Offense.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 11:12 AM
He averaged almost 10 yards a carry and 20 yards a completion. Not exactly shutting down. He is also a stud on Defense who will be all over the "Not So" Real McCoy. Here is my projected line for him. 10 carries for 75 yards and 6-12 for 90 yards in the air. On Defense he will have 5 tackles and 2 INT's. As you can tell there is respect for the Graham defense in there or he would have higher totals but I have no doubt that Graham has a good D but they will only go so far in containing our Offense.
Sounds like you need to show some respect for all our players including our QB- who is playing very well. Why do you have to be so disrespectful? What did he do to you?

Dominicfrank
10-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Sounds like you need to show some respect for all our players including our QB- who is playing very well. Why do you have to be so disrespectful? What did he do to you?

KTA gets a different kind of response than most. Don't take it personally.

Oh, I really don't like Graham. They are a rival. One that has beat Vernon out for the District title for a long time and I dont like it. Vernon is the better team, as the playoff record will show, but I cant stand Graham beating us. I don't like the McCoy's, it's a personal thing, but what I said was nothing more than banter.

FYI- My best friend (more like brother) who was the best man at my wedding, is from Graham. We go back and forth all the time but neither take it personally.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Not personally, just don't respect our boys- until they do something to deserve it.......... and they haven't and don't.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Not personally, just don't respect our boys- until they do something to deserve it.......... and they haven't and don't.
And you know I meant 'disrespect' here. And don't take your frustration with KTA out on our boys.

Dominicfrank
10-24-2007, 11:42 AM
And you know I meant 'disrespect' here. And don't take your frustration with KTA out on our boys.

So I should have said something like......" I dont think McCoy is as good as advertised."????? Would that have been better? HOw do I convey my opinion that McCoy is not that good or at least not as good as people are making him to be ?

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 11:54 AM
First of all any reference to a 'real' McCoy I have heard made is made toward Colt McCoy- Casey's older brother. So which one are you referring to?
Second of all, yes, you do have a right to your opinion- I think you could of done it in a more respectful way. I didn't come back and say to your comments earlier about your DI player.... "and he only went to Baylor?" or something like that.

lumber_jackip
10-24-2007, 12:27 PM
west coast.....sorry for the delay, i've been out of commissoin. Did you attend the bridgeport game? They did try to run the ball against that "extra DB" IP has been running that ever since and it has worked pretty well against the run and the pass. IP's defense is pretty darn good!! I'm positive that it will show this friday

Dominicfrank
10-24-2007, 05:14 PM
First of all any reference to a 'real' McCoy I have heard made is made toward Colt McCoy- Casey's older brother. So which one are you referring to?
Second of all, yes, you do have a right to your opinion- I think you could of done it in a more respectful way. I didn't come back and say to your comments earlier about your DI player.... "and he only went to Baylor?" or something like that.

Baylor is Florida State compared to any DII or DIII team Trevor MIGHT go to.

RedWhiteBlue
10-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Never mind. Good luck to you and yours- just please don't disrespect our boys because you have personal issues with KTA or anyone else from Graham.

KTA
10-24-2007, 05:51 PM
He averaged almost 10 yards a carry and 20 yards a completion. Not exactly shutting down.

4 completions 8 attempts 77 yards passing 2 TD's (I know for fact at least 40 of that was in the 1st half (as well as those 2 TD's)...25 on one play)
6 carries for 56 yards...same can be said as stated above, most of that was just on the first drive alone.....but how would you know any of this you wasn't even at the game! Like I said after Burk shut him down, the whole team caput as well.

KTA
10-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Never mind. Good luck to you and yours- just please don't disrespect our boys because you have personal issues with KTA or anyone else from Graham.

No let him, it will just give our boys more reason to kick Vernon's butt next week.

VWG
10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Frankie..... Graham has only dominated Vernon in the last 6-8 years.
If you're from Vernon, you better remember Leo Britain and his days of putting the wood to Graham, Iowa Park, and any other area 3A team.

lion75
10-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Frankie..... Graham has only dominated Vernon in the last 6-8 years.
If you're from Vernon, you better remember Leo Britain and his days of putting the wood to Graham, Iowa Park, and any other area 3A team. True that

KTA
10-24-2007, 09:35 PM
what happend to Leo? Last I heard he was some where in the metroplex......he was a really good coach

lion75
10-24-2007, 09:47 PM
I just saw him a couple of weeks ago. He's in Wichita Falls. Looks great. He's just a great guy. My junior year I played against him when he coached Graham. If I remember correctly, Graham had an awesome RB named Rusty Springs. Leo used to rave about him. Then we hired Leo away from Graham and I played for him on his first Vernon team.

lion75
10-24-2007, 09:54 PM
What ever happened to Rusty Springs? Any Graham old timers from the 70's out there?

KTA
10-24-2007, 09:57 PM
I bet if I asked my cousin he would know. If nobody knows anything in the next few, ill make sure to ask him for you.

Back in WF? What did he do retire?

lion75
10-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes. I think he's just enjoying himself and taking in a few ball games. His son's are high school coaches. I'm sure he goes to some of their games. I'm not sure where they are now. Brian used to be at Liberty Eylau and Brett was at Copperas Cove, but that's been a while ago. You were right, by the way, Leo had been in the metroplex at Richland Hills.

KTA
10-24-2007, 10:06 PM
Graham, Vernon, and Old high lost a great coach when he left.

lion75
10-24-2007, 10:09 PM
True. I don't know when, but I believe some day Lion Stadium will be Brittain Stadium. They usually wait too long to do those sort of things

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Trust me I know Leo well. He coached during my years at Vernon. His 89-93 teams were awesome. I do speak only of the recent Graham teams that while losing VERY early in the playoffs have seemed to squek out district titles. Vernon has shot themselves in teh foot most of those years. This year I am holding my breath, we have the team and the players to go 4-0 in district but recent history says we will drop a game we should have won and Graham will tie or win it again.

VWG
10-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Trust me I know Leo well. He coached during my years at Vernon. His 89-93 teams were awesome. I do speak only of the recent Graham teams that while losing VERY early in the playoffs have seemed to squek out district titles. Vernon has shot themselves in teh foot most of those years. This year I am holding my breath, we have the team and the players to go 4-0 in district but recent history says we will drop a game we should have won and Graham will tie or win it again.

It doesn't matter how you start... it's how you finish.
District titles are nice, but anybody would rather be playing past Thanksgiving than win district.

Dominicfrank
10-26-2007, 04:36 PM
i agree but when you won 15 straight then havent won one since. It hurt's.

Texasfootball2
10-29-2007, 08:26 AM
14-13 - What the heck. I know Iowa Park has vastly improved in the last four weeks, but this score surprises me. Without going through four pages of post, can someone give the scoop on this game.

RedWhiteBlue
10-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
14-13 - What the heck. I know Iowa Park has vastly improved in the last four weeks, but this score surprises me. Without going through four pages of post, can someone give the scoop on this game.
This game made me nervous all week- why? Graham and IP have always had a huge rivalry. Look at past year's scores...... also- not to make excuses, but we never play well after being off, we played them at their house and we just didn't play well- what else can you say??? Not much...............