PDA

View Full Version : lindale who???

vfunk
09-21-2001, 11:54 PM
forney showed lindale why they shouldnt be state ranked tonite. 40-7 and if you saw the game it would be hard to say that forney is one dimensional. bryson brown played a hell of a game and gerner had a nice punt return and interception. i was pleasantly surprised with the rabbits, and this may have just made a believer out of me....

surfspike
09-22-2001, 12:01 AM
second half...Lindale got SMOKED!!! I was kinda worried at the start but... come halftime, the coaches got it in gear.

tylerrose
09-22-2001, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by surfspike:
second half...Lindale got SMOKED!!! I was kinda worried at the start but... come halftime, the coaches got it in gear.Forney's players came out and kicked butt. Not the coaches. Why is it when the team does well it's the players but if their not then it's the coaches? The last time I checked no coaches suited up and got any snaps.

tylerrose
09-22-2001, 03:25 PM
I think Lindale should be state ranked. I just think that Forney is that much better than them. Lindale's defense is pretty darn good and they have great team speed. Their QB is a soph. and he will get better over the course of the year. There just arn't that many teams this year that can hang with Forney as Commerce will find out later this year. Lindale would beat Commerce in my opinion.

eye of the tiger
09-22-2001, 05:27 PM
Well you are certainly intitled to your opinion mr rose. There is not much doubt that Forney is a great team. Lindale I think is better than they displayed Friday night. Go ahead and under estimate Commerce if you like. They are beginning to come around. They have their 3rd coach in 3 years and that takes a little adjusting. They seemd to making the adjustments nicely. Don't know why you always have to put Commerce down. Only two 3aaa teams will win state this year and Commerce may not be one of them, but I wouldnt count them compoletely out just yet.

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited September 22, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited September 22, 2001).]

Phil A. Sheo
09-23-2001, 05:09 AM
Mr. Rose, why were the players not motivated in the first half? I offered to write the pre-game speech, but was turned down. You are correct, only the players suited up. But the coaches did something at half-time, that they should have did before the game. If Mexia is any good, perhaps I'll be allowed to write, or maybe even deliver the pre-game speech. I've got a good one! No dwarfs or anything.

vfunk
09-23-2001, 05:40 PM
Phil, what with the dwarfs?? nothing against it, its quite humorous, just kinda confused...i must be missing something

Phil A. Sheo
09-24-2001, 10:19 AM
you would have to go back and read some previous post I made on the pig. It's all joke, but I got kicked off by the moniter because them, and my name. They were about two weeks ago so you have to go back a ways. Let's just say I was saying Forney's success came from using dwarfs in practice, but that made the spelunkers, who live under Forney mad. It was great humorous stuff, but got kicked off. Mr. Rose knew what I meant.

surfspike
09-24-2001, 07:15 PM
Tylerrose, well, I have a few friends that play for Forney and I know what happens sometimes with how the coaches react and to what extent about the motivation they give. I feel sorry for you if you took me literally about the coaches getting it in gear, and by the way....sarcasm is out-dated.