PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport @ Argyle

firstdown
10-20-2007, 10:03 AM
This will be the first test in District for the Eagles, should be a great game by two teams with wide open offenses. I think Argyle wins a wild one getting them one step closer to winning district.
My prediction ...

Argyle 48
Bridgeport 34

BILLYFRED0000
10-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by firstdown
This will be the first test in District for the Eagles, should be a great game by two teams with wide open offenses. I think Argyle wins a wild one getting them one step closer to winning district.
My prediction ...

Argyle 48
Bridgeport 34

Not that close. Argyle plays decent D.

42 14....

firstdown
10-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Not that close. Argyle plays decent D.

42 14....

I hope that your right. B-port has played in some big games this year and Argyle hasn't. It should be a good test for us.

wtxfootball08
10-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by firstdown
I hope that your right. B-port has played in some big games this year and Argyle hasn't. It should be a good test for us.

can you get ahold of argyle's schedule... some people believe that they will be a shocker in reg. 1 but i want to see if they are legit

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
can you get ahold of argyle's schedule... some people believe that they will be a shocker in reg. 1 but i want to see if they are legit
It should be on the Home page. (Look at the top, click the "home" icon, then "Region I", then "District 8".)

wildstangs
10-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Clyde, Sweetwater, and I guess Breckenridge fans should all be VERY interested in how this one turns out. Should decide seeding in D2. Argyle gave Sweetwater all they wanted last year.

slpybear the bullfan
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
JJ Harp should have a big game against the Bulls.... Last week we had a hard time stopping Bowie's offense.

Looks like a shootout, I just hope the Bulls keep up their end of the deal.

Legitimate chance for both teams to each hang half a hundred on the other if the offenses show up as advertised...