View Full Version : Whitesboro Score???

The One
10-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Anyone?

charlesrixey
10-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by The One
Anyone?

i was just about to ask the same thing--sorry i don't know it, and DMN hasn't posted anything yet

this game is huge for both programs, as they are a combined 11-1 and looking to each make their first playoff berth (which would be whitesboro's first in something like 80 years as a team--WOS could tell you, but i think it is the longest drought in the state)

The One
10-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Whitesboro hasn't ever made the playoffs in the 71 year history of their football program..

BILLYFRED0000
10-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I only know that it was tied 7 7 late in the second.

CelinaCatFan
10-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Last score I heard at the Celina game was

Whitesboro 14
Wakeland 14

@ the half

mr.leopard man
10-19-2007, 10:29 PM
frisco 35 whs 21

BILLYFRED0000
10-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Well I heard that Prosper was beating PP at the half. If Prosper wins then Whitesboro is still in great shape.

BobcatBenny
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
I am bummed! :(

burnet44
10-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Eddie will get them in

mr.leopard man
10-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes whitesboro has to beat Pilot Point and Van Alstyne and they will be in

mr.leopard man
10-19-2007, 11:01 PM
and if that happens...CELINA and WHITESBORO will go to small school playoff bracket and Frisco will go Big school in playoffs

Matthew328
10-20-2007, 07:56 PM
This week is huge for Whitesboro if they win they are all but in

Gsquared
10-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Even though"Eddie"Gill knows B44 and thats a big deal and all, I think PP/WB is gonna be a blood bath. Could go either way. I think Whitesboro is probably a bit better than Pilot Point,but, the Buro is facing more pressure than ever in this game. Will they fold or perform?

BILLYFRED0000
10-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Even though"Eddie"Gill knows B44 and thats a big deal and all, I think PP/WB is gonna be a blood bath. Could go either way. I think Whitesboro is probably a bit better than Pilot Point,but, the Buro is facing more pressure than ever in this game. Will they fold or perform?

Good question. The district is actually performing at a decent clip. If Celina was not in it you would think that the other top 3 teams were pretty decent with a chance to make some playoff noise. I have not seen the boys at Buro play but they beat Prosper and Prosper pounded PP. Sounds like they may have a shot. If only they were playing in buro instead of PP. VA I think they can beat. While VA is finally starting to get their no huddle spread going a little they cannot play defense. I am rooting for the buro boys. I would love to see them make it. They have always played with heart just usually outgunned.

Gsquared
10-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Good question. The district is actually performing at a decent clip. If Celina was not in it you would think that the other top 3 teams were pretty decent with a chance to make some playoff noise. I have not seen the boys at Buro play but they beat Prosper and Prosper pounded PP. Sounds like they may have a shot. If only they were playing in buro instead of PP. VA I think they can beat. While VA is finally starting to get their no huddle spread going a little they cannot play defense. I am rooting for the buro boys. I would love to see them make it. They have always played with heart just usually outgunned.
I saw Pilot Point against Celina and Pilot Point showed me nothing. D line was pretty decent even though Celina ripped it apart, it was celina. O line was almost terrible. PP aint beating anybody 1 % above decent.

BILLYFRED0000
10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
I saw Pilot Point against Celina and Pilot Point showed me nothing. D line was pretty decent even though Celina ripped it apart, it was celina. O line was almost terrible. PP aint beating anybody 1 % above decent.

Thats what i was thinking. FW Prosper and Buro are the other three if Buro plays up to what seems to be their level against PP in PP. I think they will. But I would not use Celina PP to measure their O line. We do that to everybody every year. LH was the only team to block us decent in the last 3 years. And it was only decent.
If you think that was bad you should have seen us play Wakeland. 30 yards total offense. Man our D was up for that one.
Hard to get up for PP right now. Just not the rivalry it used to be and they are not as good as they were 10 years ago.

Gsquared
10-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Thats what i was thinking. FW Prosper and Buro are the other three if Buro plays up to what seems to be their level against PP in PP. I think they will. But I would not use Celina PP to measure their O line. We do that to everybody every year. LH was the only team to block us decent in the last 3 years. And it was only decent.
If you think that was bad you should have seen us play Wakeland. 30 yards total offense. Man our D was up for that one.
Hard to get up for PP right now. Just not the rivalry it used to be and they are not as good as they were 10 years ago.
Yeah yall do, I see it every year. But I know a good and bad O line when I see them no matter what is happening to them and PP wasnt all that great. Quite a few other teams I have seen this year would have done the same exact thing to PP as you guys did. Sad to see PP in that condition.