PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

BullFrog Dad
10-19-2007, 09:13 AM
It seems like the 3ADL doesn't have the same energy on Fridays this year as it did in the past.

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
It seems like the 3ADL doesn't have the same energy on Fridays this year as it did in the past.

We are all getting old!!:p

Gsquared
10-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are all getting old!!:p
Yes yall are getting old.

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 09:25 AM
My team isn't playing this week, so I don't have anything, football wise, to talk about.

And we all know how much I normally talk about football!!:D

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2007, 09:28 AM
My team isn't playing this week
:( Same here...

Next week is Hutto, so everybody beware... :devil: :devil:

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:( Same here...

Next week is Hutto, so everybody beware... :devil: :devil:

We have Snyder!! Maybe I can pull myself out of my "woe is me" state long enough to kick their butt on the board again!!:D :D

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2007, 09:31 AM
We have Snyder!! Maybe I can pull myself out of my "woe is me" state long enough to kick their butt on the board again!!:D :D
LOL!

That reminds me....I need to find that dancing ballerina Hippo. :D

pirate4state
10-19-2007, 09:35 AM
I made a football thread. It's floating around here somewhere. :)

burnet44
10-19-2007, 09:37 AM
LOL!

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/b/k/bkayel/Dancing/zDancePurpleHippo.gif

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2007, 09:40 AM

Region I posters hold up their end.:D

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 09:40 AM
LOL!

Here's another one

http://www.rk-web.net/photoalbum/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_hippo8~0.gif

burnet44
10-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Region I posters hold up their end.:D

lol
does it sag? lol

Region 3 Rules lol

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Here's another one

http://www.rk-web.net/photoalbum/albums/userpics/10001/thumb_hippo8~0.gif
LMAO! :D

Fal44
10-19-2007, 09:44 AM
I am always here...

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
lol
does it sag? lol

Region 3 Rules lol

A man's end doesn't sag. It disappears.:(

:D :D :D

burnet44
10-19-2007, 09:49 AM
and pokes out in front lol

Old Green
10-19-2007, 09:50 AM
It seems like the 3ADL doesn't have the same energy on Fridays this year as it did in the past. It seems that way. I think it is because there are lot of teams who are a little down this year so we as fans are not as boastful and boisterous about who is going to do what to each other. Last yeast realignment hurt too ending a lot of rivalries that are usually discussed.
I think it will pickup though now that district and the playoffs are coming up.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 09:51 AM
and pokes out in front lol

:eek: :eek:

:devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
It seems that way. I think it is because there are lot of teams who are a little down this year so we as fans are not as boastful and boisterous about who is going to do what to each other. Last yeast realignment hurt too ending a lot of rivalries that are usually discussed.
I think it will pickup though now that district and the playoffs are coming up.:thumbsup:

You must not be talking about Sweetwater posters.:thinking: :D

burnet44
10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
:eek: :eek:

:devil:

as a gut lol

get your mind out of the GUT ter lol

eagles_victory
10-19-2007, 10:08 AM
imho i think most of the people who have been here a while may have signed up when they had kids involved or someone in their family playing and now that those kids have moved on they stay around because all the other good stuff that goes on on the downlow and the family enviroment... but as for football talk it doesnt go on as much and while they still support their home team with their kids gone its on a much smaller level

Old Green
10-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You must not be talking about Sweetwater posters.:thinking: :D Heaven's no!!!!! You Mustangs and Tigers keep this board jumping.

It amazes me how any subject can turn into a Synder Sweetwater feud.

bet it could get sarted right here on this topic.:devil: :D

Old Green
10-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
imho i think most of the people who have been here a while may have signed up when they had kids involved or someone in their family playing and now that those kids have moved on they stay around because all the other good stuff that goes on on the downlow and the family enviroment... but as for football talk it doesnt go on as much and while they still support their home team with their kids gone its on a much smaller level You got someting there !!! That is true too!:thumbsup:

pirate4state
10-19-2007, 10:17 AM
imho i think most of the people who have been here a while may have signed up when they had kids involved or someone in their family playing and now that those kids have moved on they stay around because all the other good stuff that goes on on the downlow and the family enviroment... but as for football talk it doesnt go on as much and while they still support their home team with their kids gone its on a much smaller level you have FLOORED me with this response. really. :clap:

eagles_victory
10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
you have FLOORED me with this response. really. :clap: was it that good? lol

Old Green
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
was it that good? lol In your 2 years own the board that is the best, honest, and straight forward opinion you've posted. IMHO:thumbsup:

burnet44
10-19-2007, 10:25 AM
most people have found lives lol

eagles_victory
10-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
In your 2 years own the board that is the best, honest, and straight forward opinion you've posted. IMHO:thumbsup: thanks but its not really saying a whole lot lol

44INAROW
10-19-2007, 10:37 AM
imho i think most of the people who have been here a while may have signed up when they had kids involved or someone in their family playing and now that those kids have moved on they stay around because all the other good stuff that goes on on the downlow and the family enviroment... but as for football talk it doesnt go on as much and while they still support their home team with their kids gone its on a much smaller level
I think you're right - I support my team just like I always have, but with all the kids out of school, it's just different.

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
most people have found lives lol
Uhm, no......I doubt that's it. :p

eagles_victory
10-19-2007, 10:40 AM
another thing is a lot of kids signed up as players and have graduated and moved on

Ranger Mom
10-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I think you're right - I support my team just like I always have, but with all the kids out of school, it's just different.

I didn't have any that played anyway....but I know less and less of the players each year!!

AP Panther Fan
10-19-2007, 11:19 AM

You are definitely "right on target" in regards to my situation. With my son graduating 2 years ago, I am doomed to now discuss girls sports (freshman daughter) or just yak with my friends on here.

I still follow the team and support them, but I'm not as "engaged" as I used to be. The first year after he graduated, it seriously hurt me to even go to the games, thank goodness that has gotten easier.:)

DU_stud04
10-19-2007, 12:59 PM
snyder is gonna lose tonight, they will get outplayed, out coached, and just man handled. LETS GO BYE!!!!!! (

Johnny 5
10-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I have issues then. lol

I do not have any kids playing any sports. My oldest is 9. She wants to be a cheerleader, not a football player. I am still trying to convince her. :D

Maybe it is because I work for the school. hmmm