PDA

View Full Version : 23-3A volleyball

Antec
10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know standings for this district

I know Caldwell is undefeated and beat Bellville

zebrablue2
10-18-2007, 10:53 PM
it is caldwell- bellville- la grange. la grange should get third. the bellville- caldwell second meeting- caldwell win- district champs- bellville win-- playoff for district champs.

Reds fan
10-19-2007, 09:38 AM
How long had it been since Bellville lost a district match before losing to Caldwell this year?

buff4ever
10-19-2007, 11:34 AM
I would say about 6 years ago. How do I know that??????

Reds fan
10-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
it is caldwell- bellville- la grange. la grange should get third. the bellville- caldwell second meeting- caldwell win- district champs- bellville win-- playoff for district champs.

This second meeting is in Bellville I believe, it will be interesting to see if Bellville can pull off the win and force a playoff for district championship. Caldwell pushed Bellville for all they were worth last year in the final match @ Caldwell and appear even stronger this year.

Bullmom
10-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Bellville is ready for Caldwell on Tuesday night. Hopefully there will be many Brahmanette fans there to cheer them on. Sanders, Braun and Ignasiak can lead the team to victory if they are on. They are ready to avenge their loss in Caldwell the first time but know they will have to be their best to beat them. Caldwell is a good team with quality players. #1 for Caldwell should be District MVP. Bellville is ready to prove why they have been district champs for many years. GO BELLVILLE!

zebrablue2
10-21-2007, 03:20 AM
and now there is bullmom. good luck tuesday night. welcome to the board.

trg
10-22-2007, 10:11 AM
I think Bellville is going to come out on top Tuesday!!! Regardless it will be a good game. So if you are anywhere near Bellville on Tuesday night come out watch.