PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Trade Question??

worldbfree
10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
My QB's: Derek Anderson, Drew Brees
RB's: Joseph Addai, Adrian Peterson, Edgerrin James
WR's: Chad Johnson, Derrick Mason, Shaun McDonald, Bobby Engram
TE's: Kellen Winslow, Vernon Davis

I am currently 4-2 in my league and have had 3 trade proposals in the last 24 hours. I am deep at RB and would like to add another low tier #1 receiver or a top notch #2 receiver to my team. The following are the offers.........which, if any, would you take?

Offer #1: Getting: Kenton Keith and Donte Stallworth Losing: Edgerrin James
Offer #2: Getting: Marion Barber III, Roy Williams, and Greg Olsen Losing: Adrian Peterson, Bobby Engram, and Vernon Davis (I have already countered this one with Edgerrin James instead of Adrian Peterson)
Offer #3: Getting: David Garrard, Cedric Benson, and Braylon Edwards Losing: Drew Brees, Edgerrin James, and Derrick Mason

VWG
10-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Offer #3 seems the best to me, but if you're able to start 3 RB's in your league I wouldn't trade any of my RB's. You should be getting good production from that position and WR's are hit and miss on Sunday production. (Unless you have Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, etc..... )

worldbfree
10-18-2007, 08:45 AM
We start 2 RB's/1QB/3 WR/1TE

I am leaning toward 3 as well especially since his team is not in my division and the other two offers are coming from my division.

Texasfootball2
10-18-2007, 08:49 AM
You have a great team, stand pat and take the championship. The only reason you would need to make a trade is if the open week for players puts you in a bind.

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!

worldbfree
10-18-2007, 09:31 AM
ttt

GreenGobbla
10-19-2007, 06:06 PM
offer 3 is your best bet...

Maroon87
10-19-2007, 07:36 PM
#3 is a steal for you...Edwards is having a Pro Bowl year and Garrard hasn't thrown a pick all year I don't think. I have both of them on one of my teams and they've been huge for me.

29-3aFAN
10-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Offer #3 but swap Brees out with Anderson.