PDA

View Full Version : Predictions anyone 23-AAA

orangeblood
10-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Caldwell - 42 LaGrange -0 No rivalry game here!

Giddings- 41 Navasota- 21 Too much Brock Flashhenry..

Smithville -14 Bellville- 13 Brahma hangover compliments from the Rattlers.

My opinions only.

buff4life
10-17-2007, 11:52 PM
i will go Caldwell 35 LaGrange 7...they will find some out-of-the-ordinary way to score, even though their defense isn't bad

Giddings 49 Navasota 21...Fitz, Dock, and Locke put on a show

Bellville 28 Smithville 13...even though Bellville comes out ticked because of the loss last week

buff4ever
10-18-2007, 08:54 AM
I agree with buff4lifes more than orangeblood. I just can't see smithville playing with bellville. Did caldwell see something in smithville that I can't.

CHS Pride
10-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Don't know that they will pull off the win, but they do play dirty.

Darren
10-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Caldwell 28 LaGrange 14

Giddings 45 Navasota 14

Bellville 28 Smithville 7

Just my guess

Bulligator
10-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Giddings – 35 Navasota - 21 - Navasota D comes up big, but not enough.

Caldwell – 28 La Grange 13 – La Grange improving on offense.

Bellville – 40 Smithville 14 – Nunn & sophomores run well, Defense toughens up.

Navasota does have a good team, but I don’t think good enough to beat Giddings. Last week’s game may have been different if Bellville would have scored 2 touchdowns instead of one field goal when they were inside the 10 those two times. Do away with some holding calls, and some missed calls, - well, no use to go back and play “what if.” That games over.

Navasota’s QB is a good athlete and can make things happen, along with the receivers. And Pratt really never played that much. I haven’t seen Giddings play, but remember Fitzhenry from last year and what he can do.

Bellville is gaining experience each game. Last week we had three sophomores starting at the linebacker positions. On more than one drive, we had five sophs in with the two linemen. I’m looking forward to the rest of the district race as we have some outstanding games coming up. As stated on another thread, District 23-3A is probably the toughest in the State.

buff4life
10-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by CHS Pride

I'm sure Caldwell was completely innocent:devil:

CHS_Grad '85
10-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by CHS Pride
Originally posted by buff4life
I'm sure Caldwell was completely innocent:devil: No - Caldwell met fire with fire... all I can say is that Smithville brings their "A" game to the field... those tigers keep the claws out...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Bulligator
As stated on another thread, District 23-3A is probably the toughest in the State.

I think you are right #1 Giddings, #10 Caldwell, Navasota, and Bellville It is hard to see one of these teams not making the play-offs, Bellville will have to go 3-1 to make it, that will be hard to do. This is by far the best district in the state, I say the 4th place team in district 23, would be the district champ in 24.

navscanmaster
10-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Caldwell 28, LaGrange 12 - Good D, but hard not to get stung in a hornets' nest.
Bellville 45, Smithville 21 - Tigers will score, Bulls will gore.
Navasota 38, Giddings 35 - Yeah, so what. Somebody's gotta love them Rattlers.