PDA

View Full Version : haha... roy freakin' mercer...

Gobbla2001
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
I was outside and thought of this one, started laughing to myself.... neighbors must think I'm an idiot...

from the one where Roy claims a horse he bought bit the neighbor's kid's ear "plum off"...

person they prank: "sir, that's immaterial"

roy: "Immaterial? Nah she didn't tear no material she just bit her ear off"

bwahahaha

lostaussie
10-17-2007, 09:18 PM
does he have anything new............haven't heard any Roy "By God" Mercer in a couple years...............but i do remember the one you are referring too:D

Gobbla2001
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
does he have anything new............haven't heard any Roy "By God" Mercer in a couple years...............but i do remember the one you are referring too:D

I don't think they've done anything new, kinda hard to when everyone knows who you are haha...

another one that gets me from that one...

roy: "She's supposed to compete in a county wide beauty competition and she aint gunna be able to do that without a dad-gum ear"

a couple of buddies of mine and I will actually greet each other in mercer language...

"How ya doin' down nur?"

"Well by gawd"

super1
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
well, how big an ol' boy are ya?

How'd you like a lung knocked loose?

Well, by gawd!

44INAROW
10-17-2007, 10:23 PM
few summers ago, we went gambling in Lake Charles and had about 4 RD Mercer DVDs - we laughed the entire trip.. That guy is too funny........

RMAC
10-18-2007, 01:07 AM
I heard he passed away and that's why he doesn't have anything new.

injuredinmelee
10-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I heard he passed away and that's why he doesn't have anything new.
that is correct sir. He was killed in a car accident.

RMAC
10-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

That's horrible. Such a funny man that brought laughter to thousands is gone. Let's us all know how fast life can change.

rundoe
10-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Go to You Tube and search for Roy Mercer and you can listen top a lot of his stuff.

sweetwater07
10-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

that is terrible, that man was funny

Gobbla2001
10-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Was he now? Strange to me that "he" was killed in a car accident when his voice was done by two guys from a Tulsa, OK radio station (Brent and Phil?) :confused:

they both took turns with the voice...

sweetwater07
10-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Was he now? Strange to me that "he" was killed in a car accident when his voice was done by two guys from a Tulsa, OK radio station (Brent and Phil?) :confused:

they both took turns with the voice...

your signature is GREAT!!!

:D :D :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
10-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Well I searched and searched and I couldn't find anything on Roy D. Mercer's creators (Phil and Brent from Tulsa, OK) beind dead... but I did find that a greatest hits album was released this year and that one entitled "Black and Blue" was released last year...

another one of my favorites when roy was asking a photographer if he could take a picture of his dead goat that makes the goat look alive... the photographer was declining, so Roy had this to say:

"You use both eyes t' look through that lens or just one, cuz that's all you gunna have left affer I come down thur"

Sweetwater Red
10-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I can only think of a couple.

There was one where a little kid got a corn dog stick through
his cheek and now he couldn't compete in the piccalo playing
contest.

The other one was where his "wife" tried on a fur coat and got
lice.

Both of them are hilarious.

"How bout I come down there and open up a 40 gallon can of
whip-arse?"

Texasfootball2
10-18-2007, 12:50 PM
If you haven't heard the one about the Migrain or as he says it Mibrain headaches. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. It's hilarious.

Gobbla2001
10-18-2007, 12:51 PM
"I'll put somethin' on your Mr. Clean won't take off... I guarantee it"

"I'll putta pop-knot on yo head the shape of tha wishbone formation"

one of the ones that cracked me up the most is when he calls the diner that served his son caffeinated coffee instead of decaf... his son ended up getting wired up and driving crazy and was put in jail... So in Roy fashion he decided to get the money for his boy's bail from the diner that served his boy the wrong coffee...

he was telling this older lady from the diner that they served his boy wrong and that old lady was getting pisssssssed... she finally just stands her ground and goes:

"there aint been no boy raymond in here orderin' no decaf this mornin'"

Roy: "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YUR ASS WHUPPED?"

Phil or Brent, whichever was doing his voice on that take sounded more pissed off than the old lady did, like really...

it's not that he asked if someone wanted their ass whupped, it's the fact that he asked an older lady that and sounded truely pissed when he asked...

Gobbla2001
10-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
If you haven't heard the one about the Migrain or as he says it Mibrain headaches. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. It's hilarious.

yah, it's funny... he also says "poison" "Pie-zen"

another one I liked is when he prank-called the wrestler Goldberg...

Roy: "I know that wraslin's fake 'cept down in Mexico"

DDBooger
10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
i like the one where he calls the navy recruiter! the guy laughs so hard he had me rollin! "i'll swell your eye up and you'll look like popeye!"