PDA

View Full Version : Columbia ppl

necks_c/09
10-17-2007, 04:21 PM
what happened to Podojil...?

dex told me he hurt his hip... but thats all i know

somebody said he was in the hospital,

i dont guess this means he will play on friday....(would be a huge loss against Columbus)

so... anybody know anything....?

(thats ur cue necks08)

also info on Holmes' ankle would be appreciated....

carter08
10-17-2007, 04:23 PM
Dang.

First I've heard of this. That would suck.

necks_c/09
10-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Dang.

First I've heard of this. That would suck. yea, he wasnt at school today..... and they said T'main just put his helmet right on his hip....

i guess hes hurt....

and what about the kid who smashed his finger in the weight room? nice move....

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Dude.......you might want to ask at school and/or pm folks about injuries or rumors of them. Just a suggestion......

necks_c/09
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Dude.......you might want to ask at school and/or pm folks about injuries or rumors of them. Just a suggestion...... it would take me like an hour to pm all those ppl.... and i didnt remember until just now.....

neck_06
10-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Dude.......you might want to ask at school and/or pm folks about injuries or rumors of them. Just a suggestion......

agreed....i didn't want people talking about my injuries on the internet when i was playing....i'm sure they feel the same. columbia has all of 650 kids, someone has to know something. ask them at school.

necks08
10-17-2007, 08:08 PM
well podo didnt come to school but when does, and he showed up to practice n suited up now holmes still has yet to practice this week but who knows he said its feeling better so we will see friday